If the American south is so "conservative...

If the American south is so "conservative," why did so many southern states vote for far-left ultra-liberal SJW candidate Bill Clinton? Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky all voted for "Slick Willy."

Other urls found in this thread:

pollingreport.com/serb9905.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause slick willy brought out all the old Southern Democrats seeing as he was from Arkansas.

>ultra liberal
>Bill Clinton

Kek

>far-left ultra-liberal SJW
Is everything that isn't far right considered far left for you? Because Bill Clinton is at worst center-left.

Whites voted for gibs until they started realising cutting nigger gibs hurts them more than themselves.

>Bill Clinton
>gibs
You do realize that under Clinton, they effectively killed welfare for a good chunk of people with the 1996 act right?

Democrats have always been the party of welfare.

>1 post by this ID
What are you forum sliding Schlomo?

Bill Clinton was further right than George W. The Democrat party was a very different beast back then. They've become increasingly reliant on the black and single mother vote so they've shifted further and further to the left.

Ever heard of Ross Perot?
He got 19% of the vote

Clinton was a turn to the center right after they lost majorly running lefties like Dukakis and Mondale. Bill Clinton of 92 would be to the right of Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in most respects.

Yep. Bill Clinton was the first of the neoliberals, and definitely not an SJW.

I just hope the Blue Dog Democrats come back eventually

I'm starting to think this is just Russians data mining

Ross Perot took a lot of conservative votes.

Bill Clinton and Al Gore were two southerners and Bill Clinton campaigned on being tough on crime and that allowed him to win those states with a plurality.

Bill won his home state of Arkansas
He wasn't nearly as left as you seem to think, some of the shit he said back then would place him in alt right catagories, he was pretty centrist

Bush Sr's No New Taxes line, and then raising taxes, sunk him.

>far-left ultra-liberal SJW candidate Bill Clinton?
Nigger Bill was centrist as fuck. The Clinton's follow the ancient ideology of I WANT MONEY which means they didn't lean particularly hard to the left. Hillary leaning further to the left in the election is a sign of the times. The corporations think that progressive virtue signalling will get them more customers. The corporate candidates think progressive virtue signalling will get them more votes. They're basically the #2 problem with our government, because they don't actually stand for anything other than themselves, and they exist in both parties.

Exactly this. Well done, user. Bill Clinton also made his "Third Way" moderate credentials well known in the general election. It's unknown what the map would have looked like without Perot in the race. It's unlikely Clinton would have won a state like Montana, but would likely have carried the upper midwest, west coast, and possible a couple of southern states securing the electoral votes necessary for election. Bush lost in '92 because his approval rating was in the 30's. Even without Perot in the race, Bush would still have lost.

One of the very first things that Clinton did after his election was to get gays in the military. He wanted to go all the way, but resistance from the public and from the military itself led to the "don't ask, don't tell" compromise. How is that not an SJW approach to politics? Or how about Clinton's obsession over the 90's "black church arsons," in which he formed a special DOJ task-force to investigate what everyone knew were mostly accidental or insurance-related fires? There are countless examples of Clinton's SW policies, many of them largely forgotten today. How about his ultra-cucked "town halls" on - of all things - race?

Bill Clinton was not an ultra liberal SJW you fucking idiot.

He literally bombed the shit out of white Christian Serbia on behalf of MUH MUSLIMS. How is that not ultra-SJW?

At least this thread slightly increased my view on Sup Forums. At least there's some anons here that actually have some knowledge on politics

>Bill Clinton
>far left
>ultra liberal
>SJW
>Totally not a Neocon
This is some weak bait, friend.

Clinton got 44 million votes and Bush and perot got 60 million
>nobody gave a shit that the president didn't get the most votes
Clinton won the electoral college

He bombed the shit out of serbia twice because bosnia and kosovo.

pollingreport.com/serb9905.htm

funny story

50% of republicans though getting involved in Kosovo was the right thing while only 35% of dems thought so.
Bush and Trump didnt get win the popular vote margin.

At least Bill Clinton won it over HW Bush

He was gov of Arkansas dumbass.

So what? Al Gore was senator from Tennessee, a state he still lost.

Shit's different for every election dude.

in 1992 and 1996 Al Gore was considered moderate but in 2000 he ran to the left because Ralph Nader was taking a lot of liberal votes. He's a mainstream liberal now(not the bernie kind but still).

If it wasnt for the lewinsky scandal and the gun control passed by the Clinton administration years ago he would had won it.

This is obviously a troll thread. But I bit at the bait. I think you fail to realize the good old boy southern democrat nature of the South. Clinton is a redneck. Gore was an old Tenn political family.

...until 1996, you functional retard.

>Gore was an old Tenn political family.

shit i just remembered that. in 2000 despite Gore being from the South. While both came from political families. Bush adopted that redneck truck driving down to earth stereotype along with that ranch he sold after he became political irrelevant after leaving office.

Meanwhile Al Gore was perceived as too upper class and aristocratic. Also he wasnt an evangelical like Bush.

Also Bush had the speech patterns of a working class southerner while Al Gore sounded like a upper class one.

Gore might had won Tennessee just barely if he didnt have that upper class southern aristocrat voice.

??? They have been the party of welfare since Roosevelt

>Be George H.W. Bush
>"Read my lips: no new taxes
>New taxes
gg, no re

Bill Clinton wasn't ultra liberal. Even Obama wasn't ultra liberal

>1 post by this ID
>OP

blacks

Clinton was and marketed himself as a "New Democrat" that was in the center. Also he wasn't as milquetoast as Bush who was suffering from his "no new taxes" gaffe. Also Ross Perot took votes away from daddy bush.

Ross Perot split the vote with dumb fuck ww2 and boomers still wanting the guy who capped Kennedy aka bush

why did so many northern states vote for ronald reagan?

1980: Inflation and shit made carter unpopular

1984: economy was doing well by 1984 so they voted for him.

Election patterns are a dumb concept.

itt speculation

It's not your' just full of propaganda so you can't see the truth.

so im guessing obama was not a welfare president in your eyes ah kraut and neither were canidates hillary clinton or bernie sanders

tell me again about how merkel is far right politically again?