ITT: We discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: We discuss the greatest empire in history

>An entire empire of footstools.

Iceland included?

Is it true that in Argentina, all Middle-Easterners are called Turks?

>Not knowing the difference between the ottoman khilafat and the ottoman empire
>Not understanding the difference between the ottomon empire and the turkish sultanate

Why do anglos always try to pull bullshits like this without knowing anything?

Also, wtf is up with this shitpost?

> look at all that nigger infested desert we own

it's too small

>and restored it

Absolutely glorius, many medniggers and slavshits where Turk'D into oblivion.

>iceland
>south france
>south iberia
>s. italy

Fake obviously, ottomans never set a foot in those areas.
sage

>Sips tea
>Bongs in the distance
Go on

>Fucking evil kebabs destroyed us cause they're violent, retarded sand-nignog barbarians

>Kebabs never had a chance. Could never do shit.

Which one is it faggot?

map is obviously false newfag

but they did set a foot in south italy, otranto

Lol and their only legacy is foot rests

More like the gayest empire in history

>FTFY

Achmed, kebabs got their ass kicked by half of european countries, from greeks to serbs, from spanish, to english, from french to portuguese, to russians.. everybody won against the turks.

fuck off memeflaggots

yes.

>Cry about "muh sand-nigger conquerors" all the time

>h-heh, fuck off achmed. y-y-you k-know nothing! We wuz protectors of byzantin-cans an sheeit!

>O-ottomon canons cannot melt stone walls

It is just slavshit inferiority complex. They are like this towards everyone. Constantly blaming everyone around them for everything going wrong in their countries, even if it was hundreds of years ago. While simultaniously claiming that they BTFO you in everything.

You see this with Poles when they constantly cry about east germans being germanized poles while similtanously claiming that Germanization of slavs where a total and complete failure.

And in Iceland

pretty good Empire: Total War faction. I'm a big fan of your multi-barreled cannons and incredibly high unit count regiments via darthmod. God bless the ottoman empire.

"Oi, would you guys keep it down? I am trying to have some haraam bum-bum sex with my friend here!"

yes as filthy pirates good thing when the Normans showed up they mutilated and sterilized the invader scum

Ottomans were based as fuck.

Cucked Eastern Europe for half a millennia and even on their deathbed they BTFO'd Greeks and then established a new state right after.

"Oh God I wish that was me"

Too bad later on they went too much into "teh sultanate" mindset and fucked everything up. Still, they had some good years.

Ottomans or Turkey? I thought the ottomans were always about muh islam.

Don't be a size queen

Turks.
They liked to talk about the empire and everything. But the truth is, only the earlier Ottomon Khilafats were legit. Later on, they delved into turkish nationalism and sultans started getting more interested in power. The actual situation is a bit more complicated than that, but in short, that's basically it.