Reminder that now depressed office ladies also write isekaishit. That's why we have all those otomeshit

Reminder that now depressed office ladies also write isekaishit. That's why we have all those otomeshit.

And I like it because some of them write really sweet vanilla husband and wife stuff.

>Raiden

Seriously? That pretty boy over the manly as fuck Big Boss?

Well, that's what those cheesy "mixers" are for.

Mixers?

>attending any reunion party ever

Typically, a gaggle of single women from one office goes on a group blind date with men from another office.

Normiebook was a mistake.

And they have to do it as commanded by their bosses.

Yep, your bosses are supposed to take care of your personal life too on Japan.

and nobody is sad for a mancake or whatever it is called

>lonely women draw themselves as cute girls
>lonely men draw themselves as ugly fatties

try :orig

>Reactions to these comics have ranged from "she is too cute" and "I want to hug her with all my strength" to "They drew this because it's a young woman, but if it was a man it wouldn't trend

>"They drew this because it's a young woman, but if it was a man it wouldn't trend

Kek.

>pictured on this thread the author of Bookworm

It's an unfortunate fact that humans like beautiful things and abhor ugly things.

ugly things are there to make beautiful things beautiful

ITT: Tomoko grows up and gets a job

>And I don't deny that I feel sympathy for women more than men. I know that its a cultural stereotype for men to be the "strong" and "independent" ones, but I firmly believe that to some degree this is true. To me, I see women as more fragile, but men have no reason to complain for things in their life.

Kek

I'm so glad this came up in the reverse-search

Depressed single OL anime when.

In Japan, life must be dreadfully boring despite there being tons of manga and anime and merchandise and godzillas and rhodans and ultramen and supersentai and drama and comedies and funny dubbed foreign movies if they still keep crying on twitter.

maybe their work life is ultra-stressful thus need serious liberation like fucking

Never stopped to think that maybe there's a reason Japan seeks so much escapism in their media?

They should feel bad because they have a good living standards while there are homeless people around and starving children in Africa.
Privileged cunts.

But that escapism is feeding a dreadful loop that keeps them in their unbearable solitude!

Where do I get a cute office lady with own income?

Depends on your class tho.

never, my brethren dwelling in basement

That's pretty nice, I wish I had someone who cares about me.

>Where question
>never

Don't be confused little human, there are beings that sees space and time as one.

Hopefully said depressed OL don't play MMO so we will get the isekai genre without the mmo-style world that I hate.

fine, you cannot meet them anywhere because they are constantly avoiding you

You can all go rot in a ditch. You only feel sad for this OL because she's 2D. Don't ever pat yourself on the back for pitying such people when the counterpart you wouldn't bat an eye at and call a whore YOU'RE ALL SCUM AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIERY BLAZE. EAT SHIT.

I want to make all cakes happy! Yes, even 3d cakes!

get back to work

you needs to suck some 3D dicks

who cares about 3D girls

Why does OL threads with those images always turn to shit?

I keep forgetting this series is a thing.

Projection happens

"Mancakes" class change to Faceless Bald Men.

At least they get to rape school girls.

nah, Faceless Bald Men get laid.

That's the reason why they class change.

>Other have it worse than me so I can't feel bad about my own problems.

Fuck you, the fact that right now there are people suffering from burns does not eliminate my stomachache.

The disgrace of other doesn't make better my own situation.

>The disgrace of other doesn't make better my own situation.
Not with that attitude.

>lonely men also draw themselves as cute girls

That Tomoko... maybe I don't have the right attitude after all

I didn't ask for these feelings. Goddamn it OP.

I want to welcome a depressed office lady home as she returns from a stressful day of work!

>ywn never be good enough to be a successful OL that makes enough money to support herself along with a househusband who stays home to do the cooking and cleaning
;_;

Its trending in reality.

Would anyone really want her?

tfw no OL waifu to cook and be housewaifu for
;_;

I would love her and teach her the happiness of a woman

Just end it all.

Professionally successful christmas cakes
But this has been drawn as a young man, multiple times in multiple manga, like Welcome to the NHK. And that one is from 2006. Men realizing they have isolated themselves too much is now a common theme in fiction.

Women dealing with similar isolation is the novelty making it trend.

>woman
>"suffering"
>not getting laid
Bullshit attention whoring

I thought she had a boyfriend.

>"They drew this because it's a young woman, but if it was a man it wouldn't trend
This.

can i get some sauce?

didn't finish my thought
> (OP)
Professionally successful christmas cakes who realize they actually want husbands and children and who realize the "having it all" meme of career and family is a complete fabrication are the purest form of moe. Some women are happier with focusing on work, but in the modern society some women who would be happier marrying young are being coerced away from that by anti-housewife stigma and into unfulfilling (for them) work.

>like fucking
Yeah, that's why their demographic hit rock bottom and population is expected to drop to 50% of current 140mil until 2050.

> did
> went

Errr. Nice grammar

yeah, but no one really sympathises with the nhk dude, he's just seen as a loser

You can suffer even if you can get laid.
See no one wants to sell themselves short and lower the standard for the guaranteed score.
But brain tends to shove this realization to the back shelf and person goes full retard "nobody loves me" while it's actually "some 5\10 would gladly shag\date me but I don't want them.

But women rarely have to sell themself short in this market. Even the ugly ones trade up.

>rarely have to sell themself short in this market.
You know that how?
It's perfectly real situation when chick secludes herself at home over some insecurities and stick to the books, wine and cats until she dies.
I knew a few of those, my aunt is this way.

>Secludes herself

Gee I wonder why she is alone

You can't get mad at the game if you refuse to even play it.

Fucking watch me user.
It's literally as widespread as neckbeardism.
People who are meh 6/10 are full of insecurities that don't allow them to go for higher league and at the same time prefer masturbating rather than lowering standards.
It looks perfectly logical to an infantile person who prefer to project blame outside than to make a risky investment and get rejected or git fucking gud or at least cover the flaws.

The third dimension was a mistake.

No no I totally understand. I was slightly projecting myself. Shit just today I had issues coming up with shit to tell my coworkers of what I'm doing over the holiday break, when all I know is i'm just going to lock myself in my room. It's tough when you know what the problem is and can't take the steps to solve it.

This is true, I know an OL and the reason she's alone is simply because she's a terrible person.

im with you in this one Satan

>shit to tell my coworkers
Kek I tell them nothing but neutral stuff like taking walks in a park, riding motorcycle, reading books and watching normie TV shows.
If only they'd know how much I masturbate and consume weeb shit in between of these.
I was pleased that they had to ask me where to take me after hours on a work trip cuz they had no fucking Idea what do I do in my free time after 5 years that I work here.

Blogshitters fuck of

Okay.

>We will never watch her isekai animes.
:_;

What's this?
Is this short-panel manga or something?
Does it have WN\LN?

Maybe you could get some dick if you weren't such a terrible person.

How about non-depressed workaholic cute salarywoman?

>finally get a chapter after almost a year
>it's misunderstandings
I just wanted my cute OL to be happy.

Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't fall for her, she's a real keeper.