What's your take on Ben Shapiro?

What's your take on Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgGGOVvjeeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That one jew you would give an extra slice of bread in the concentration camp

How many threads a day do there need to be???
>faggot Jew boy
>one tier higher than e celebs
>if he was a good lawyer he'd make a shitload more money doing that but has sunken low to being a media figure

He is an example of Hebrew superiority.

Israel-First Zionist scum, but can be useful to shut leftists up. Still gets gassed.

Hot sister.

Very very smart Manlet.

He is only to be used to rustle lefties. He makes good arguments but doesn't care that America will become a 3rd world shit hole because he lives in Hollywood.

He stutters like a bitch.

Never cared enough to watch anything with him... im burned out on these Sargon, Milo, Shapiro, Stefan, Mark Dice, Gorilla Mindset, etc etc e-fame culture warriors at this point

Im going to throw myself off a bridge if i have to hear the same points made again in a new snarky voice

There are no good Jews

KHAZAR

lmao

no explanation better than this
/thread

Hold on I want quints

MILKERS

How many times are we going to do this this week Ben?

I love his sister's khazar milkers that bring all the goys to the yard

>What's your take on Ben Shapiro?
Anti-white hypocrite who should be expelled from America

Obnoxious and annoying, commits ad-absurdum to combat points. Real big know it all without knowing much.
He's not stupid but he has much to learn

I like his morals but I wish he would put America before Israel

Future president of your country, and definitely better than both Obama and Trump

He's being pushed as a "cool" "hip" "young" conservative as an attempt to stop young males from becoming nationalists.
He's a neo-con zionist jew who's priorities are just like every other neo-con: middle east wars. He's just over 30 iirc but he acts like he's 60 years old.
I will forever hate him after the Michelle Fields incident.

Personally, I think it's a shame that he's Jewish, meaning a possible hidden agenda, but he's cool for destroying leftist libcucks.

His CSPAN interview is really good. He isn't racist like you, which is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgGGOVvjeeM

his sister has gigantic tits