The new Miss Universe visiting South African children wearing gloves

The new Miss Universe visiting South African children wearing gloves

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrapevine.theroot.com/miss-south-africa-sparks-fury-after-wearing-gloves-with-1796805314
unvis.it/thegrapevine.theroot.com/miss-south-africa-sparks-fury-after-wearing-gloves-with-1796805314
channel24.co.za/The-Juice/News/glove-gate-miss-sa-explains-20170706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty smart for a Ms. Universe contestant desu

ok

I'd wear gloves if might have to touch a nigger too. Smart Lady.

Don't touch those filthy Nigger children you might get Ebola

And? What else do you expect her to do?

>Miss Universe
The aliens are surely laughing at us for this conceit

Racist

not everyone wants aids

Nothing. She's actually pretty smart to avoid direct contact with the monkeys.

It's just the funniest shit i seen all day.

It takes forever to wash off the nigger stink and harsh soaps can injure delicate skin.

She doesn't want to catch ebola-aids, and who can blame her.

She doesn't want any bites or scratches either.

based miss south africa

Niggers are already chimping out at her

thegrapevine.theroot.com/miss-south-africa-sparks-fury-after-wearing-gloves-with-1796805314

The aliens will more than likely be ugly

Let's archive that
unvis.it/thegrapevine.theroot.com/miss-south-africa-sparks-fury-after-wearing-gloves-with-1796805314

She, along with several other volunteers were handling food... hence the gloves.

channel24.co.za/The-Juice/News/glove-gate-miss-sa-explains-20170706

It just proves she's being prudent in protecting herself against the dangers of feral niglets which have become accustomed to contact with humans.

Allergie?

>She, along with several other volunteers were handling food... hence the gloves.
Niggers literally eat shit off the ground. The last thing they would worry about is catching Miss Universe cooties.

>what is Infection Control

she was handing out food

I see what you're trying to do there.

This!Obviously she wear gloves because she handling food.
Anyway if she didn't wear gloves people would have say that she is an unhygienic cunt and if she wear some she is an evil RACIST.No win possible.

Impeach ms universe

She basically ended up being accused of being racist for wearing gloves in the first place.

SJW faggotry is strong here.

>because she handling food
Which the niglets promptly throw on cholera infested ground.

>"look at me you little fucking baboon. Take the damn food, it's getting cold. Goddamn you're ugly, look at that bowling ball alien head. Please take the fucking food, Morpheus."

The kids obviously hate her

She wear them because she knows people will see it all around the world and that many don't have the same hygiene standard than niggers.Not to prevent niggers from catching illness from her.

thanks nordbot

But niggers have no concept of hygene so they go "das racis"
They deserve super ebola

She's wearing gloves cause they have HIV

Shit I'd wear em too. That's dangerous

She's wearing so not to touch the kid's food.
Come on guys.

Do not feed the niggers.

Look what USAID and all other crap like Live Aid did for population explosion in Africa.
Weapons of mass migration, the destroyers of civilization.

Do NOT feed the niggers!

Ask any black person in the US how they'd respond to a person handling their food without gloves and they will admit they'd act a fool.

Thats the old one.

Like they didnt come down and rape apes and thought they were hot. Get on my level!

>they will admit they'd act a fool
You must have never met one before. You could catch one with his dick in a goat and he'd still tell you he DINDO NUTHING

>This sash is too loose
>My gloves are getting dirty
>Wish I were home on Sup Forums