Without being delusional...

Without being delusional, can you honestly tell how your waifu would really react to you when you confess to her that she is your waifu?

I'm a fat lazy useless piece of shit, I would never ever confess to her for fear of the very small chance that she might say yes and ruin her life by being with me.

>Without being delusional
Sure. She wouldn't react at all because she doesn't exist.

then assume the delusional part only take place where you're stuck in her world as a 2D background character.

Gomenesai user-kun demo karise ga sudeni imasu

Probably try to get me to pay for everything/exploit me

Literally this.

>reality check
Girls like your "waifu" exist in the real world and you will never even talk to them nor have they ever thought about you

No, I can't.

Would you accept?

I actually have.

I'm a fat piece of shit with a small dick and I'm poor. Let's be realistic

Honestly probably yes, within limits. That's what 3D relationships are founded on anyway and Momoka is infinitely superior to 3D

How would that work though?

"I come from a dimension where your life is an animated japanese TV show. In that dimension you're fictional and I fell in love with you."

She would probably be really embarrassed at first and then kindly reject me

>"Without being delusional"

>Confessing to a 15 year old Japanese school-girl.

Good thing she found me first.

>tell her she's special and my waifu and that I love her

But that's wrong normalfag-kun.
The real world only has disgusting 3D whores I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole. Nothing IRL even begins to compare to my waifu.

delusional escapism is what's wrong with Sup Forums

She eats humans so it probably wouldn't go well.

>you're my waifu
>scene keeps playing

Every time ;__;

No idea what you're even trying to say.

There is nothing with waifuism if it makes you feel happy. Pretentious failed normalfag.

>The real world only has disgusting 3D whores I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole. Nothing IRL even begins to compare to my waifu.
shitting on the real world cause youre sexually attracted to cartoons shouldn't make you happy

>user, for the last time, I don't speak French

Maybe not, but it does. I can't help it.

For some people it works. You can call it escapism, but if you completely phase yourself out of society and only focus on the things that make you happy(like hobbies) you'll be happy.