Boku no Hero Academia

Japs didn't even give a fuck about Camie, fucking degenerates.

????

I've been an unironic Jiroufag since her first appearence and am really happy that /ourgirl/ got in top 10.
I'm sad Kaminari dropped out.
Ochakofags can go fuck themselves.
I'm glad Bakugou won.
I predict I'll get at least 2 (You)s accusing me of shitposting when this is my actual opinion.

I'm not going to accuse you of shitposting. I'm going to accuse you of being a fujoshi and hope that Hori is smart enough not to turn this into Naruto to pander to people with shit taste like you.

>top 5

we made it brahs

Does "Camie" even exist?

>7
Best gril gets there

>top 6 are all males
>ochasucks isn't even the second best girl
>The Rivals are 1 & 2
> Mineta is dead
>Best Yandere is in the top 20
This list is perfect and a useless skinpuppet isn't needed

Bakugou is going to be even more popular from now on since he's healed. The one thing people hated about him was his relationship with Deku. Now he will rescue people, have a good relationship with Deku and stay the badass antihero.

theres no proof that shes dead

Nice fanfic, Bakushitter

>This list is perfect
>Bakucuck #1

Let this thread die. We have had enough.

good face

fuck this gay earth

>day of release
>had enough
Butthurt dekufag detected.

>Not wanting to see him fall from Number 1
God it's like you don't think of the future.

>yfw Hori sorta kinda ruined Christmas

>Jirou #7
>154 votes more than the traitor
Best girl out of the series, and best girl in general.

I am a Bakugoufag actually. We have got three threads already. Don't turn this into a general.

We haven't had one during prime time in the only timezone that matters, EST

I will post this everyday until you like it

I'm just really confused as to why Jirou made top 10? I thought it was a fake report when I saw it last thread.

Shes one of my faves, but beating out Kaminari just made no sense to me.

>hurr durr why nips dont care about my literally who that was another person the whole time

self insert for ugly girls

I really liked this chapter

Ity gave us a massive shitstorm and some much needed development to Bakugou and Deku's relationship

Just be glad the top 10 isn't occupied by literal who villains that fujoshits like. I expected Dabi to place higher

>I expected Dabi to place higher
me too he's cool

meaty pinky

we made UA great again senpai

The Age of Jirou begins

Jesus Christ Sakura. How does the main heroine with that much screen time place so low?

>Treason Grav-

At the rate Ochako's trending she'll be number 78 by the time BnH hits Chapter 531

She's the worst female heroine of Shonen history.

Ochako had a clear development after her fight with bakugou. Her almost messing up in the rescue doesn't have to do with her resolve just her not knowing how to rescue like most of the class and she had help from the smartest person in the class. What matters is that she learns from it and doesn't let the idea of liking deku distract her.

>she will never puke rainbows on you

Stay salty

>it's another Deku jobs chapter

I'm just gonna go read shoujoshit now

>still celebrating that your waifu is the Fujo favorite girl now

I'm actually glad that Tsuyu isn't first, because it shows that she isn't liked by fujo trash.

Tsuyu is cute!
CUTE!

Would run a nice mountainside inn with her.

This was honestly one of the strangest poll's I've seen.

>Bakugo as number 1
I don't hate the guy, but what's his appeal?

>Highest girl is 7th place
Why are the readers such fags?

>Kirishima Eijuro higher than All Might
What the fuck is going on?

I just don't understand BnH's readers.

Ochako has like 1/10th of the screen time as Sakura. Besides, she's one stain-tier arc away from being top 5 again

This is the most disgusting image ever posted from the manga

Get ready to fight those other 309 people to the death to win her love user

Little boys don't like icky girls

Fujos don't like girls getting in the way of camaradery-as-ambiguous-homosexuality

Simple

>I don't hate the guy, but what's his appeal?
Well, asshole that he is, he is still dedicated to the ideals of a "Hero", even if he's bad at epitomizing them himself. Like at the end of this chapter, when he swore to keep All Might's secret. Reading that my immediate thought is "That's why he's #1".

>Why are the readers such fags?
>What the fuck is going on?
>I just don't understand BnH's readers.
The other explanation is fujoshi.

why?

Japan has shit tastes. We've known this for a long time. All Might is by far the best character in the series

Fujoshi
If I recall Jirou was voted the most popular female character is several other sites making ranks for the series. Still this came out of nowhere.
>What the fuck is going on?
The only one that makes sense given his role in the last arc and being Bakugou's butt buddy

The combination of little boys who hate cuties and Fujos.

He's an interesting character with lots of development.

They chose best girl for 7th at least. And the male characters are all interesting, not everybody mindlessly votes for waifubait.

>I'm just really confused as to why Jirou made top 10?

Read the latest Smash comics.

She behaves like a fujoshi in them.

Fujos gave her the pity vote for girls (after giving all the vote to "bishonen" / fujo baits).

>What matters is that she learns from it and doesn't let the idea of liking deku distract her.

Was that really a pressing concern? It's hard to say Ochako grew from that problem when it was never really demonstrated to be a problem in the first place.

Right now the plot thread seems unresolved. I have faith enough in Hori to think it was intentionally unresolved and will be brought up soon.

>Well, asshole that he is, he is still dedicated to the ideals of a "Hero", even if he's bad at epitomizing them himself. Like at the end of this chapter, when he swore to keep All Might's secret. Reading that my immediate thought is "That's why he's #1".
>He's an interesting character with lots of development.

Nah its just fujoshi .

Besides being several times more interesting than Deku?

Welcome to almost every WSJ poll ever

we clearly need to sexualize them more

Everyone is gay for Kirishima.

>Besides being several times more interesting than Deku?
Being an angry sperg 24/7 does not an interesting character makes

>10 hours later he's still shitposting with his fujo meme

Man, I'm not saying I'm a fujo but she's not the girl I'd have voted for?

Ok I guess I am, but the girl I'd have voted for is Uraraka

>meme
Do Bakucucks think people are stupid?

I think I'll trust my own feeling on the matter rather than an autist who wastes several hours of his life every day for weeks hating on a fictional character

What the hell language is that?

>stain-tier arc
You make it sound so easy

Wasn't every character poll for Medaka Box top 10 all girls and just one guy?

Sorry I just picked it up recently heheheh.

>I think I'll trust my own wrong feelings on the matter since I'm obsessed with loving a shitty fictional character
Okay?

>deku and todo have identical votes
>bakugou's vote count doubled

really stimulates your cortex.

looks malaysian or something.

Me on the left. Grape's girlfriend on the right.

>protects them from being peeped on
>just flashes everything to him
Somehow that's both hot and asshole from Pinky.

Yeah man! Everyone knows that Sasuke was ranked 1stbecause he was an interesting and well-developed character

Truly best boy.

>grapes fell by double digits in the jap poll

kek

I bet he's going to rise a couple spots in the US poll when it comes out.

>Ecchi waifu series has mainly waifus ranking
Who could have guessed

Kumagawa was first in every popularity poll run after his initial appearance.

Yeah man! Everyone knows that Kanda was ranked 1stbecause he was an interesting and well-developed character

>Welcome to almost every WSJ poll ever
That's not really something to celebrate.

>he's in the top ten

Fujos don't like charismatic, funny guys.

what was in his room

ochako is built like a fucking fridge here

worst fucking girl

>Almost 200 less votes for Todo and 100 less for Deku
>Identical

First poll was before the anime too

Yeah man! Everyone knows that Hibari was ranked 1stbecause he was an interesting and well-developed character

>kyouka became best girl

DEEP DARK FANTASIES

I forget, was this before or after he was revealed as technically being gay?

D.Gray-Man's update schedule is so sporadic I lose track.

Yeah man! Everyone knows that Hitsugaya was ranked 1stbecause he was an interesting and well-developed character

>fujoshit manga
>fujoshit voters
Nice strawman.

>This other poll proves Bakugo isn't more interesting than Deku

I can't even follow this retarded logic.

Yeah I woulda voted for him too I love him.

I'm just saying I guess WSJ can be kinda diverse sometimes?

Isn't there a series about a ghost who has her titties out all the time right now on WSJ?

The guys in Medaka Box always did pretty well. In the final poll it was the three main guys in 1, 2 and 3 and then various girls in all the lower positions.

Here's why people care about popularity polls

In an ideal world
>Huh, this character isn't popular anymore. That's to be expected, I have a long term plan. But this character IS supposed to be popular, so I should look at what I'm doing wrong.

In the real world
>MOSHI MOSHI HORI-KUN? EDITOR DESS. MORE TODOROKI CHAPTERS WHERE HE WHINES ABOUT HIS DEAD. ALSO GET RID OF MOMO AND BIRD GUY THEY'RE YESTERDAY'S NEWS

It wasn't something like Sakura and Ino but I'm glad it never got to that point. I think it's just a nice acknowledgement on how important being a hero means to her since she wants to provide for her family.

Yeah man! Everyone knows that Hiei was ranked 1st because he was an interesting and well-developed...wait

You mean the best

Just read the new chapter, did it seem like to anyone else that last chapter was setting up Deku to accidentally go too far and badly injure Bakugo?

I'm so baffled at what we ended up getting, it really felt like that was what it was building up to...

How Ojiro beat Momo...? Is the only thing in the poll I don't understand...