Tower of god

Spoilers WHERE!

Tower of God is not a manga. You are on the wrong board.

I can't believe people keep reading this gook shit.

Nope

Is Hatsu back yet

Tog is actually decent. Gook shit is The Gamer.

Try the batoto forums

Who reads this?

Looks shit to me still.

world building is huge yet rules of powers stay consistent
characters aren't written like shit,
try it out

>world building
>very little exposition in story and must rely on reading the wiki made from author notes to have a clue about the background

Rachel and Hwa Ryun Best Girls!

Fight me.

As for spoilers go to the Torre De Dios fb page. They update whenever something new drops. Also google translate work well with the spanish.

Also here a rare khun for ya ;)

Edit: linked since there were many other random group and pages
facebook com/groups/124917844581077/

Saging Sup Forums threads.
All in a day's work.

I'm reading it and it's pretty good.
Also Hwa Ryun is best girl and my eyepatch waifu.

I wonder if SIU will ever address the issue with her eye.

Spoilers are on sunday. You're a few days early.

All the important things are in the manhwa. The author's blog give more informations for those who like workdbuilding but it's not canon.

The problem is that manhwa readers are usually manga readers, not western comics readers. But OP could try making a thread on Sup Forums and see how it turns out.

What issue?

I think someone asked the author about it, and he replied that she wears the eyepatch because she likes it or something.

The issue that eyes aren't actually needed in the tower when you can just use shinsoo? Also Hwa Ryun has guide abilities so she can see the future in her head so she doesn't need eyes as well.

>gookshit

>that one time SIU foreshadowed everyone uses soul powers and constantly get stronger over time
The top characters were lucky to be able to abuse the system and break it in the beginning.

And I'll add that OP could try not making a ToG thread outside of mondays, no need to give those who don't want manhwa on Sup Forums more reasons to be angry.

He is actually and had a time to shine, but he also set up a death flag.

>that filename
rachel is ugly and a cunt.

>be untalented and normal hard working girl
>always get called ugly in comparison to people born with gifts given to them
It's unfair.

Hwa Ryun bullying Bam more when?

>facebook
>emoticons
>batoto

Gook shills really are cancer

>drag Baam to FUG
>drag Baam to workshop battle
>drag Baam to 43rd Floor
Already bullied enough.

Not enough, we can go deeper.

I stopped reading shortly after SIU had his wrist problem or whatever it was. I think it was in an arc where Baam finally found Rachel when they were about to jump into a train. How far did it go from there?

still on the train

Never got why people think this is so good. Every single plot involves someone else being the one who orchestrated the plot. It's always a twist to the point you know every talking sequence ends in a twist.

At least pic related will be fully translated soon.

Holy shit, really? I think it was almost 2 years ago when I stopped reading, how the hell are they still on the train?

they have stopped at a few places along the way.
and they just got back on the train again.

Thank you for your opinion. However your hatred for Rachel makes me love her more.

They are heading to the floor of death to stop Rachel from retrieving the larger piece of Enryu's Thorn.

>Spoilers
>On a Thursday
Nigga you stupid. ToG comes out on Sundays.

>best girl
I think you mean Yuri Zahard. Hwa Ryun is definitely number 2, though.

>hard working girl
Kill yourself whore you won't fool anyone.

Please

I actually haven't been following this in ages. Maybe I'll catch up later. Anything of note recently?

>Rachel
Kill yourself.
>Hwa Ryun
T-that's acceptable.

You sure are desperate.

I don't care about gookshit but what's wrong with batoto?

It got hit by copyright.

Staff filled with gooks with yaoi landwhale gfs who banned Sup Forums classics like My Balls because it showed boobs yet allow yaoishit that has onscreen sex.

Also, batoto literally upped their gook factor by partnering with a gook publisher according to their forum announcements and the gook publisher doesn't find it wrong how it partnered with a manga pirate site.

What's that pic from?

You sure love samefagging your garbage thread.

Gooks are the parasite of manga.

>Trips and dubs
Confirmed.