Redpill me on bitcoin, Sup Forums Why do (((they))) hate it and is it the future /biz/ shills it to be?

Redpill me on bitcoin, Sup Forums Why do (((they))) hate it and is it the future /biz/ shills it to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/05/22/bitcoin-price-millionaire-anniversary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
deribit.com/
cnbc.com/2017/10/31/cme-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-by-year-end.html
bitcoinfutures.co/
bitmex.com/
investopedia.com/terms/d/dark_pool_liquidity.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=KeuRAWSJGFY
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Bitcoin shill

Bitcoin is a speculative currency backed by hype and memes. If you can't buy a coke or a big mac meal with it, it's useless.

Yes, good goyim.
Tell him to fuck off.
He's only here because he's trying to get you to spend your $50 a week neetbux on pumping bitcoin to one billion

but u can buy coke

elite money was piling into bitcoin long before you even heard of it.

I actually have no idea. I'd want to drop a few hundreds on the coin and see how it goes, but I really have no idea how it would go.

Every time I say to myself "I'll just wait til it drops a little bit", it flies off the record. Now it's at 10k dorrars what the fuck.

(((they))) hate it because it removes the banks and the government. It's like having your own personal bank. It's hard to tax and they can make it illegal but so is cocaine and people still snort every day. They hate it because they can't feasibly (((control))) it and therefore can't make shekels off of it unless you let them.

if only you didnt use a memeflag...

Fuck off moishe or I'll turn this into the jew hate thread.

you can't buy anything with dollars in europe, but you can trade those dollars for euros on the go

well, the exhange rates to do the same thing with btc are even lower, so there goes your stupidity

((They)) already hold most of the bag.

this summer my bank added a 5 eur charge to buy in USD on top of the 2 or 3% they scam me on the exchange rate, sad!

Bitcoin or something like it will replace a good chunk of the world financial system. With control of the money supply wrestled from the elites, the world becomes a little freer.

>backed by hype and memes
fortune.com/2017/05/22/bitcoin-price-millionaire-anniversary/

Stay poor faggot, more for me.

Rode it from $3500 to $9900
Taking my gains and selling, lads.

btw 10k on coinbase gz

dont sell all lad, been in since 2usd and regret gambling and spending on unnecesary stuff a great deal

10K BABY

Is that you Ben you massive cuck faggot? I banged your wife last night in my Bentley that I bought with bitcoin profits

wife?
ahahahahahaahah
also i have more btc than u fagget

Can we still buy at 10k? I'm scared.

So what if they do? The playing field is level because they don't control it. Really not a good reason not to get into it.

>nervous man who bought the top

>With control of the money supply wrestled from the elites, the world becomes a little freer.
This, no more wars!

stay mad nocoiner cuck

>If I bought bitcoin at any point the past 2 years I would've made a huge ROI but I'm way too busy calling it a scam to make money

well now that it hit 10 expect some volatility for about a week
mega spike
mega dip
some shits about to happen

Yes it's still cheap AF. But I'd wait till after the holidays to buy. price will drop then climb again. 25K by end of next year.

if you can lose 10K an just shrug it off, go ahead, ride the bubble.
but, if you have that much money, why are you fucking around with meme-coins at all?

end of next year? this time it took only a month and a half to double

Bitcoin will reach parity with the market cap of gold for which it will have to reach about 40k per Bitcoin. That's if it stays an asset/store of value.

If it reaches mass adoption at a currency we're speaking way, way more.

It's never too late to get in lads, even though buying at the top is kinda scary. Wait for the dip, but don't be salty when the dip won't come.

(((They))) don't hate it. It's nothing more than a modern form of (((them))).
> Inflationary fiat on the buy side
> No regulation
> No insurers
> No one to cry to when tits goes up
> (((They))) didn't have to invest a penny to setup the infrastructure.. (((They))) got dumb goys to do it including the power bill. They only needed to give them some bread crumbs per transaction
> Options market
> Mainly done through exchanges (((they))) control
> No clue as to how pricing actions works or volatility but clearly it follows no logic

It's a fiat/economists/kike's wet dream and they got dumb goy to instrument it and propagate it.

Oh and I didn't even mention the public ledger which keeps a historic record of all transactions.. LOL, you literally can't make this shit up. I'm sure the kikes are laughing their asses all the way to the bank.

Fuck it I'm not going to risk it. I'll buy 00.1 and buy .9 if it does drop during the holidays.

peter schiff pls go

>Bitcoin is a speculative currency backed by hype and memes.
So... its a regular currency then?

How can bitcoin have any value if it isn't printed like money from any central bank?
With a theoretical EMP attack would Bitcoin be worth nothing?

>Inflationary fiat on the buy side
bitcoin is actually praised for being anti-inflationary
wtf are you talking about
the supply is capped

Trey but there are some big money players getting in the game. Depends on what they do. If they all decide to sell it will crash back down to just above the levels of a month and a half ago. But with all this upward mobility, a lot of no coiner normies are getting in as well. They will be the big losers if the panic sell.. I hold, got in low and been holding for years. No regrets so far.

>implying printed money from a central bank has value
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money

You can think if Bitcoin like digital gold. An individual bitcoin is practically unreproducible work; a result of computer power, hardware and electricity. This makes the backing of Bitcoin's value more of a "real thing" than the US dollar which instead has its value based on

Sup Forums told me bitcoin was overpriced three weeks
ago

why is Sup Forums so poor and fat and smelly?

>With a theoretical EMP attack would Bitcoin be worth nothing?
you know a lot of money currently is digital anyway. why the fuck do you think that wouldnt wipe out your money in the bank. the bank doesnt have a vault with your name on it retard. it has a digital number that tells it how much money it owes you

if an emp hit It would have to hit fucking everything for bitcoin to stop existing. I mean it would have to render all hard drives on earth unusable.

>How can bitcoin have any value if it isn't printed like money from any central bank?
you know your fiat money isnt backed by anything
why does it have any value?

it actually takes a lot of money and machines to create bitcoin

i would not be surprised if bitcoin hits 100k

>Mainly done through exchanges (((they))) control
Only if your a technological gaylord and don't know what you're doing.. You don't have to use an exchange and BTW bitcoin is inflation proof you tard. Say all you want (((they))) don't control it (nobody does). They only control the on and off ramps which you can drive around..

In the end and at the rate of things, othing will matter.
> mfw some pleb tier muppet thinks I'm a gold advocate

Your nor half the dimwits participating in this clearly have even a basic understanding of economics.
> It's called artificial inflation fueled by artificial supply side limitation
Furthermore, none of these coin systems are backed by anything tangible rendering them nothing more than fiat.

You also clearly don't understand forex dynamics.
If you have (1 USD : 1 Bitcoin) exchange rate and it suddenly becomes (1000 USD : 1 Bitcoin) you've just caused wealth redistribution via backdoor inflation in the base currency.

> mfw the grand share of the derps getting rich off this shit don't even have a basic understanding in economics and they think its a good thing
What a time to be alive.

>shill threads hourly, trying to get more fresh blood on board
>never a "gee, here's some proof that I made a fortune on btc"
You shills talk about making bank but the truth is you're just clinging to your unspendable btc and hoping it goes up when you convince idiots to invest in it.

Maybe it will crash, and maybe it won't, but it lacks legitimacy if the only way to prop up its value is to shill on a hmong reptile breeding board

in Austria there is a food delivery app with thousands of restaurants. There you can pay with Bitcoin.

cope more nocoiner

It's literally just a quasi-stock market with no intrinsic value. It only rises in price because people buy it, because it's rising in price, because people buy it, and so on. It's a bubble made to pop, it's just uncertain when it will. Not to mention that the government can ban it. You either ride the bubble as high as you can and get off the ride, or sit around to watch the fireworks.

>you know your fiat money isnt backed by anything
Neither is bitcoin substantiating it as just another fiat currency. One that plebs created but don't control which will eventually fuck them over .. Exhibiting that, when given the chance, plebs given their shit tier brains, greed, and seflishness would collectively re-institute the system they claimed was evil and oppressed them... Further establishing that they're no different than the robber barren bankers.

> why does it have any value?
It doesn't. Just like fiat, it's value is only based in faith.

>it actually takes a lot of money and machines to create bitcoin
Yes, proof of work was used as a means of wealth transfer/tax to get this corrupt system going and to keep it running. It's essentially carbon tax credits applied to computing resources... A tax on the most ubiquitous and important technology engineered by man to date and every single one of the people who participate in this corrupt system are complicit.

> i would not be surprised if bitcoin hits 100k
While the more ultimate surprise remains unforeseen.

what makes you thnk (((they))) hate it?

Underrated tbqh

Bitcoin is a digital analogue of bullion. It cannot be minted by a central authority in arbitrary amounts, its mint is constrained by computational complexity, not unlike gold being limited by how much one can mine.

>nothing more than fiat.
You do realize that FIAT means by government decree don't you? It has nothing to do with not being backed by anything. The US dollar is not backed by anything. Have fun being a poorfag.

You can also buy from steam and a whole bunch of Japanese retail stores

How do I start my own ponzi coin? Would dumb fuckers still buy it even if I named it ponzi coin?

>you've just caused wealth redistribution via backdoor
Yes only coin holders get wealthy LOL! Thank you!

>theoritically you would have to EMP the entire globe -- not even sure if that would do it as blockchain is immutable.

Bitcoin has two major flaws preventing it from replacing central banks:
Scalability (only does 5-6 transactions per second)
Fungability (worse then serialized dollars? above my paygrade)

It's best use case is censorship resistance. If you can't do it with a credit card, you can probably do it with bitcoin.

Hedge funds see it as a store of value (like a digital gold). Some argue it is better because physical gold is difficult to transact (have to melt it, transport, etc). This may be naive in the long run however, bitcoin isn't quantum secure. Technology has shortened time intervals, so bitcoin may be a myspace to a quantumly secure facebook (probably not (((ethereum))) though).

Bitcoin is the first successful peer-to-peer digital currency. Is it the only one -- unlikely. Is it the best currently -- yes.

It takes the power of currency manipulation away from the deep state. They can't artificially add millions of dollars that first propagate through the military industrial complex.

Spot price is controlled by the exchanges just as they are in regular equity markets and financial systems. The pricing action is what matters you financial illiterate gaylord fucktard.

> bitcoin is inflation proof you tard
Fiat currency whose exchange rate is inflating exponentially .. Brain dead idiot.

> Say all you want (((they))) don't control it (nobody does).
Put your fingers deeper in your ears. Eventually you can reach eternal bliss
- deribit.com/
- cnbc.com/2017/10/31/cme-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-by-year-end.html
- bitcoinfutures.co/
- bitmex.com/
I guess you believe some dweeb in a basement is running these? I'm also pretty sure you have no clue wtf a derivative is.

> They only control the on and off ramps which you can drive around..
investopedia.com/terms/d/dark_pool_liquidity.asp

Clearly pleb minded morons w/ childish ideas of revolution in their eyes.
I hope they fuck you deep when the time comes just because you didn't learn the first time.

BITCOIN is an AI.

if you watched Psychopass

Psychopass will be the future

>25K by end of this year.

ftfy

The grand majority of participants in bitcoin maintain less than a single coin. The bulk of it is institutionally owned just as it is on wallstreet and the real world.

They gamed the shit out of equity markets/forex/commodities and ran out of steam so they created another game for the retards.

Alright, I understood. Makes total sense.

people think i'm poor....
i have under $100 fiat to my name...
i make more money in a day than they make in a week.. shhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=KeuRAWSJGFY

and if btc drops to 2k when a chinese billionaire sells his entire supply, you'll be just as broke as they think you are

Scalability isn't an issue. Just increase block size like bitcoin cash, which will eventually replace segwitcoin.

>but it lacks legitimacy
>only things the government tells me are legitimate are legitimate

whats btc? i was talking about monero.

shit that moves 500% in a month is not legitimate

Give plebs a textbook definition and some breadcrumbs off the dinner table and they think they're Gods.

I've come to a profound realization as of late. The so called victims of the world who claim those in power make them suffer through their evil deeds. These victims, in their hearts, are no different than their oppressors... If given the opportunity, they'd behave just like those they claim manipulate and undermine the world for their personal gain. It was evident in 2008 with the housing bubble and it is globally evident with bitcoin. Resources are even more crucial than ever. The world is suffering from over financialization..

Yet, when given the tools to run their own OP and ponzi scheme, just about ever fuck tier pleb is onboard and in defense of it.

> You do realize that FIAT means by government decree don't you?
You're the decree moron.. distributed.

God I love this timeline. It really gets no better than this.. Everything all out in the open for one to observe. The hearts of man.

I'm guessing there is a linear relationship between blocksize and transactions per second. So you'd need 4.8gb blocksize to meet the scalability of visa alone -- good luck.

lightning network centralizes bitcoin which basically let's the banks take over it. rejection of segwit2 says bitcoin doesn't want it. still a possibility thoough

That's an opinion.

No, that's historical precedent.

Moore's Law. We aren't even close to those transaction levels.

There is no historical equivalent to bitcoin.

That's an opinion.

Tulips

Bitcoin is simple: buy it if you think there is someone who is both dumber and richer than you.

An example?

Email me some tulips and I'll send you computer parts.

I hate it cause i missed the train and i had money and was told to get into it with it was now poping

>(((they))) hate it
AhahahahahahahahHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don’t understand how to cash bitcoin out for actual money. I am retard though

what colors and how many for a new mobo?
I also got beanie babies if you want.

Can you email these, are they secured by Proof of Work and unseizable?

>Genuine TY tag is proof of work
>gov't cannot seize my beanie babies as per 4th amendment
got you covered, bro, and I'll throw in some TF2 earbuds while I'm at it

(((Their))) endgame is a cashless society. Bitcoin is perfect for that.

It can be completely controlled

>Genuine TY tag is proof of work
You lack understanding:
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work
>gov't cannot seize my beanie babies as per 4th amendment
Yes they can. People's properties get seized by governments all the time. You still haven't found a way to email me these.

If there is more than one bitcoin thread on Sup Forums for three days straight, a crash is imminent.

I’ve called one in 48 hours and my worst guess so far has been 9 days.

Obviously it goes back up again, ignorance is a renewable resource.

Coons for real - how do you cash your btc out???

am i ban

Btc crash by XMas digits confirm

I almost forgot!
If you have/want bitcoins on an exchange right now, I highly recommend reading their TOS in full.

It’s just a matter of time until the next great Goxing

EMP will really enhance the investment, as soon as this happens grab yer debit/credit cards and go for your lungs

buy monero

>Most money isn't stored in physical form
>Debit/credit cards are used to digitally interact with no-longer physical money
A slight flaw in logic. Not saying I support bitcoin, but generic bitcoin shills will rip you apart and throw their arrogance in your face.

>tfw no coiner and had a chance to buy in earlier this year when it was at 2200

just kill me senpai I don't wanna live anymore

Honest questions for BTC owners: how many of you have spent your earning SPECIFICALLY using Bitcoin? How many times have you cashed out to purchase something for yourself?