desuarchive.org/a/thread/137465325/#137465325
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135205442/#135205442
croppola.com/
calculateaspectratio.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sucks that collagefag quit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwP7-VpYtp0

>expecting anything from 2016 r/anime & manga

Why would you want to do this on normalfags modern Sup Forums?

>DUDE THIS IS MAI WAIFU ( EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MANY WAIFU LOL) AND A REA LIFE GF HAHA

we can evolve

>3DPD garbage
>ruining the meaning of waifu

You are cancer and a normalfag. Fuck off and kill yourself.

This song...

Jebus is the biggest cancer waifu threads suffer from. Fuck that normalfag. If I saw him IRL I would physically display my displeasure of him

This spelling. Was this made by a waifufag who got upset that his fictional love isn't taken seriously?

Wait fuck when was this?

>dude we're all just pretending lol
>I love 3D women haha lol I just pretending I don't to fit on Sup Forums haha lol

>I would physically display my displeasure of him

Someone else made the collage last year though

>someone waifud manami
I don't want to be a grinch but holy shit

Last year.

It was literally the normalfags that made him quit. I don't know if his post are still in the archive.

Yeah this fucking faggot who is dating a 3DPD fujoshit landwhale.

That filthy fat fuck better get his hands off my waifu

Probably can be found in the archive but I believe it

The horsefucker two timing Tomoko last year was terrible, but 2015's collage was pretty good.

>his waifu is a snake whore
Come on user, have some taste.

Found it.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/135172797/#135184019

> and do excuse my shitposting by use of neo-Sup Forums, that kind of userbase has deterred me from any thread I'd try and open until I simply got fed up

Yep normalfags.

No? The new collagefag is not Jebus.

Stop mentioning this guy I might pop a blood vessel

>Jebus of V/a/lentines
>valentine 2016

desuarchive.org/a/thread/137465325/#137465325

>Jebus of Sup Forums
>christmas 2015

desuarchive.org/a/thread/135205442/#135205442

Not Jebus right?

>whore
She's a virgin in the canon. Bait harder next time.

>three days until Christmas
>no thread yet

The threads always started on christmas japan time.

Maybe we'll prep ahead of time for Valentines then

Why are you letting this normalfag make the thread?

Jebus didn't do shit besides the video, the person who made the collage was some random user that decided to take the job since Collagefag quit.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE THE SCREENSHOT

>tripfag name is literally call Jebus
>its not Jebus

>Making a new thread for WaifuCollage since he told me to via email.
Can you read?

Have you even been here a year ago? I was, and I clearly remember some random user taking up the collagefag mantle and completing the big collage. Jebus stepped in later to monitor a few threads and make the video, since he's been doing that for fucking 3? years already.

This year's collage is going to be a fucking mess

>Collagefag quit
>we have no idea if last years collage user is going to show up again
>Jizzy voluntered to make the video and make it a Sup Forums sings at the same time, but he disappeared 10 days ago and haven't been seen since so we have no idea if it's still happening

At least the Tsundere Christmas Carol and r/a/dio threads will still be good, right?

r-right?

I want to get a girlfriend now because of my waifu. I love Tomoko so much.

This is the kind of cancer ruining Sup Forums.

Just give me a gun and a bullet.

X-mas spirit enough?

Just give me a gun and lots, lots of bullets

>bought a nice cake and cookies with the last of my money to celebrate with my waifu but already ate them apparently being bulimic is more important to me than her

Merry christmas Sup Forums

>bulimic
Please seek some professional help user, you know you're waifu would want that as well.

I took four different pictures of her with different food and settings. Only, I'm not sure if the two cellphone cameras I have are good enough. Being a poorfag sucks ;_;

You know they won't, just accept it and stop hurting yourself.

I'm all prepped and ready, so I'm hoping the user that took care of it last time shows up again.

If user's to be believed:

It's really hard to fuck up a Tsundere Carol though, as long as we get a sticky we should be good to go.

As for r/a/dio, we have a nice line-up of Claud, Kilim and Eku for new years, so we should be fine as well. Kilim covers midnight for quite a few timezones, so we should expect some top quality memes as usual.

Is it true that anything but pictures taken by very high quality cameras get rejected? How clean must the image be?

>Is it true that anything but pictures taken by very high quality cameras get rejected?
No, I've been using my cellphone's camera for 3 years now and I always get in.

As long as you don't use some camera from fucking 90s you should be good to go, although better quality of your photo is always a plus.

Just remember to be creative - setting some low quality tumblr fanart of you're waifu as a wallpaper and calling it a day won't get you far. You don't need to own any merchandise (I don't) to get in, as long as you get creative - put up some lights, christmas decorations, maybe a cake - it's up to you. Think what you're waifu would be satisfied with.

Also you might have to set a specific aspect ratio so remember to do that, lots of submissions got fucked because of that.

I just celebrate Christmas with nothing much. Only with a warm cup of coffee. I hope she likes it.

Thanks user I'm glad to hear that. According to the OP of the threads the aspect ratio should be 4:3. Is it ok to use this program to set the correct ratio? croppola.com/

I'm a linux autist so I set the ratio manually, but I'm pretty sure any website that offers cropping programs online should get the work done.

If you want to be 100% sure it's correct then feel free to compare your cropped image with the results of calculateaspectratio.com/ or any other website that calculates the amount of pixels for each ratio.

Thanks, that was extremely helpful. I try my best to be sure now, since it always happens that whenever I show a slight lack of diligence something ends up going wrong and then I'll have to ask during the event.