What a virtue signalling faggot

>Look at me goys, I'm color blind centrist civ nat.
>This is mongrelized future of Britain and I don't care
>It is the leftists and far right who are the racists
Civ nats are no different to the progressive leftwingers of the 90's who laid the foundation for western decline

tfw 2woke2feel

Yeah but she's attractive you little faggot.
>inb4 Jewish conspiracy.
I'd bang that delicious biracial puss.

He's right. Who gives a fuck? Bitching about it on social media or Sup Forums won't change anything.

>forgetting about the boomers "tradionalists" which, with their terrible parenting, made a slingshot effect which turned back into lefard sjwism

you "traditional" biblefag morons are who created the "rebel" generation which fucked up everything

your lack of balance and wisdom made all this happen, kill yourself

I'm not a bible fag nor a boomer

It really doesn't matter, he'll never be king.

And Muslims don't really care about the UK Royalty anyway.

>you "traditional" biblefag morons are who created the "rebel" generation which fucked up everything
>
>your lack of balance and wisdom made all this happen, kill yourself
That's the root of what's wrong in the United States, at least

Royalty is proof that racemixing is necessary for the survival of our species. Royalty would only fuck around with their own kind and became imbreds, which actually led to the downfall of the Habsburgs. This is a good thing and Prince Harry is a pretty cool guy doesn't afraid of anything.

>not being a colorblind, apathetic, absurdist, right-leaning centrist nationalist minarchist
>not realizing it's the ideology of chads
>basically 2018

You know, this guy is actually right. Let's stop spreading hatred and division. Clearly too OP is a really massive faggot today.

let me expand

when hippie retard boomers saw their hippie ways where meaningless and stupid, they turned to the system

they became the moral panickers of the 80's which viewed family as a social accessory in other for people to see them as a more serious, established person

basically you "family" morons had a tons of kids without actually thinking about it

then you did a shitjob at raising them, using authority in the worst way possible, without intelligence, only impatience

"traditionalists" retards made all this shit show

kill yourself

>caring about royals period

We need another French Revolution

>Amerimuts ok with race mixing
Can't say I'm surprized

>being triggered at someone who calls out the left's hypocrisy
get saged aids country

>Magapedes with meme flags ok with race mixing.
I would bet that both of you are American mutts.

AYO WHER MY WHIT PRINCESS AT. REPARATIONS BICH

I mean, idk who this guy is as I dont keep up with you kids and your social media celebs, but honestly who really gives a shit

Prince Harry have an interracial relationship is litterally insignificant to me and so petty to bitch about it

I have important things to worry about that effect me, and I can tell you worrying about who prince harry is cumming in is not one of them

maybe he rightfully gives no fuck about the royal family? maybe royal family bullshit isn't news?

A british prince is litterally marying a half nigger.
White anglo cucks all over the globe worship and emulate these people and follow their cues. Htf isn't this relevant? The fact the the british royal family is race mixing, is is more politically relevant than 90% of threads of this board

Fuck. You can't make this shit up

>poltards and shills obsession with the maestrem meteor guy is bewildering. Who cares?

SMELLY
DUMB
ALT LITE
SCUM

Well that settles it then

EVERY TIME

Im american, I havent really given a flying fuck about england, nobody here who is white worships or looks up to english royalty

You're retarded if you think that, if it was the president of the US then maybe you could make an arguement but honestly I dont give a fuck how bad the eu is cucked

I know that britbongers and eu countries want to be uncucked but no matter how hard you try to lump white americans into this, none of them are going to care

tl;dr
British rule has always been shit
Monarchies are gay
Expecting inbred nobility to be uncucked is unrealistic
Stop being a faggot and sucking royal dick

actually, the civ nats were just actually progressing towards something as far as how you treat people based on things essentially irrelevant to their personality on an individual level . the far left is just trying to destroy anything thats ever made them feel bad beginning with their fathers

*blocks your path*

Sup Forums is shittier than usual lately. Instead of complaining about SJW's calling you racist you complain about people mot being racist enough. Between this and the recent Jordan Peterson threads this board is really going to shit

Civ nat ideology is no different than the liberal leftist ideology of the 90's. Even if you stopped all immigration right now, whites will still become a minority.

Fucking hell. I know everyone makes fun of Sup Forums because of jew conspiracies, but it's always true.

Imogen mice shark

this cant be fucking true. of course it can.

EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING TIME

>flag
if you had a baby with her that child would probably be whiter than you tyrone

Look at all this faggots
Post the nigress pic already

Sad Jordan cucks more by the day I swear the more money that rolls in the harder you cuck

Jesuit bait tactic

>ignore Jesuit posters
>ignore MSM its the juice
>do not respond to da jews

Fun fact for the lazy, the Jesuits are the military army of the Pope, or the ruling Babylonian bloodlines that are nakedly seen interchanging into the highest offices of the Church. Some of the familial dynasties didn't bother to even hide their name or affiliation during the last thousands up until WWI.

The church as long used Islam to fragment the Middle East and has long persecuted spiritual movements to prevent them from rupturing the Churchs non spiritual, material slavery paradigm

Many in the American domestic Establishment have relations to Jesuits,

>Charley Sheen's father was suspected of being a Roman assassin
>Allen Dulles, former head of CIA is said to be the organizer of the hit on JFK, his brother was CFR, his nephew Jesuit at GeorgeTown Univerty, (where the Clinton's were indoctrinated into the secret societies)
>Rome is one of the Wealthiest institutions on the planet

Jew meme is low class bait for the plebs. Rome has always had the resources and the naked historical blueprint for world domination. Its had the academic, military and financial powers to do so.

>Sup Forums is shittier than usual lately.
Yes, because of plebbit tier magapede faggots liek you and boomers shitting up the place.
>you complain about people not being racist enough
No shit Sven? You do realize you are on Sup Forums right?

Rumor has it that Harry and Meghan's child will be the great-great grandfather of future US President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

I'm not a magapede. I think Trump is retarded, and I think nazi LARPers like you are retarded as well. Sup Forums is not stormfront

> imma Swede!

I can virtually can smell newfag on you.
>nazi LARPers like you
Try again.
>Stormfront
Never been there, try again.

I'm with him on this desu. I don't care. Honestly I don't care about race mixing, I hate low class, ugly people. If two attractive upper class people race mix, not care.

>hurr hurr CIA nigger
>2 shekels have been deposited in my shill box

Why are you here? To whiteknight for your faggot crush Joseph Watson?

and this is how you make amerimutts

Quick survey to asses the origins of your mental retardation. Please answer honestly:

1) Are you mixed race or non white?
3) Are you a woman?
5) Are you a boomer?
6) Have you spent any amount of time on the_dahnald or plebbit in general?
7) Please specify in percentages the root cause of black failure. Example:
Nature (genetics) 50%
Nurture (environment) 50%

Complaining about it on Sup Forums is about all you can do, OP.

Like us or not, you guys need Civic Nats to accomplish any of your agenda.
Only reason ethnos have any relevance now is because the Nationalism is about the only movement that hasnt cut you off completely yet. Be happy you have that at least that.

As long as it's a minority, and mass immigration isn't allowed, I don't care. It's happening and we're not stopping it.

>1 no, eng/Italian
>3 no
>5 25
>6 I use plebbit casually, as all of us do. Don't deny it
>7 MFW

Potato nigger please. I actually lived in an ethno nationalist state and I currently live in your future.
All you civ nats are completely fucking retarded.
Democracy + multiculturism = death of western nations. That is what civic nationalism is - multiculturism with immigration reforms.

That prince is lucky that royalty has been effectively neutered politically so it doesn't really matter. It mattered who royalty bred with because the people relied on their bloodline and their children being the cream of the crop, something that his children certainly won't be.

>As long as it's a minority
That is what you fail to grasp.
Even if you stopped all immigration right now, whites will still become less than 50% of the population in the US by 2050.

Could have sworn happened the other way round with South Africa.

I understand that. The US is lost bruh, you're not selling genocide to anyone before 2050. Europe still has hope for the white race if we act soon. The US is different because(maybe) you can leverage the countries identity as "American" instead of ethnic. This is the only way to make the multi ethnic state work, and America is the only place I can see a hope of that. Too bad both sides here are hell bent on the opposite. I'd love to go back and keep the USA 70%+ white, but that reality is gone, and dreaming about racial cleansing on pol aint changing that my man.

PJW is not the one virtue signalling.... just sayin

Paul is such a faggot no wonder he cucks

>lives in nigger-run country
>calls white man a cuck
keep at it boi!

>Hurr durr race doesn't matter to me. Look how tolerant I am of other races and how little I care about miscegenation.
>It's only the evil leftwingers and rightwingers who see race

Yeah right faggot.

For whatever reason, the love of niggers is an institutionalized philosophy in the west, blacks have no agency or capability of thought, they just must be coddled like pets

The same people who talk about
>who gives a shit
Are the ones who will lecture about how bad blacks have been mistreated
fucking nigger lovers
fucking marxists

A Jew introduced them. Meghans ex husband is Jewish and they had a Jewish wedding.

As much as I love red heads, red heads tend to sometimes lean left due to being a victim.

Fatties, uglies and so on lean left because they get called out for it.

Red heads often suffer a lot of bullying when young due to their hair color, unlike weight they can't exactly change it so become more natural victims. This is why out of whites who join ISIS and extremists tend to be read heads.

Harry falls into this category. William of course not being red is wish a fine white English girl.

She is only with him because "English Princess" and he would never be with her if he was a regular guy. The royals also use him to silence the left "progressives" because there is no way he will ever be king.

I'm cool. I smoke and don't care.

Is he real?

Daily Reminder that Prince Harry will be assassinated similarly to Princess Diana if he continues with the race mixing shit. The royal bloodline will stay clean if the queen has to kill herself to make sure it comes to pass. Screencap this post and repost it in 3 years or less and I'll be fucking correct.

No thanks to you faggots funding every fucking nigger terrorist group in Africa to subvert white countries you slavshit subhuman.
Your piece of shit country is the one who exported the marxist bullshit all over the world so you should just shut your fucking mouth.

Can't argue with SA-user here lol. Look bruh I get why you think the way you do, but life's a nuanced game. Gotta take some licks. Your home is lost desu...I'd plan on getting yourself and your family somewhere white and regrouping.

most of us are quietly all of those things, we are called the silent majority and we outnumber you

Yes, Jesuits are fags. This isn't news. Are you a Seventh Day Advenist by any chance?

kek i'm pretending to be a black person on the internet and even i don't find her attractive

Yeah, all the fucking world incl. Africa was a game board for us and burgers, so what?
Enjoy being a pawn in white men game, nigger.

How is that exactly? This country was ruled by hardcore nationalists for 40 years who enforced segregation because we could not outright massacre niggers. The ultimate goal was to make them move back to their native homelands (bantustans). Now were are the white minority, black ruled, crime ridden, multicultural utopia that is your future.

Divide and conquer tactics, I see.

You killed yourself and teamkilled everyone else faggot. The USSR is no more but the mind virus you unleashed is still active. Your retarded ideology is destroying all of western civilization as we speak. The world would have been a much better place if the US had glassed Russia before you and your Jews to steal the bomb.

The only one on that pic worth a damn is Jared Taylor and would be considered a far right racist by the rest of the cucks on that pic.

If this 'western civilization' of yours is so fucking weak that it dies from commi-virus, that has been IN YOUR FACE shown to be a disaster... Well, fuck it then.

Your country is also dying slavshit, so do the world a favor and go shoot up some krokodil to help speed up the process.

true. i think leftist just used civ nats as a stepping stone while also subverting some of them

Spence, Woes, and the golden one like Taylor, they gud boys.

But yes, PJW won't say anything pro-white until it's clearly profitable. He thinks a pakistani with a passport is a british person. He's trash that just uses memes from people he considers NAHTZEES

Don't really know what golden one's stances are and I'm still not sure whether or not spencer is controlled oposition. I like woes though, didn't see him on the pic.

This boomer fag has really revealed himself. He just wants our social and racial destruction to go slow enough that their isn't a big backlash and another shoah.

>You have no group interest, you can't be ethnocentric because you aren't real.
>Faith talked to a scary man, she can't be at our free speech event.
>Clean your room. Your personality test says you like order, and have low neuroticism. That'll be $39.99, you're welcome for these deep truths you can't find anywhere else.

Hope his pay piggies are happy with their investment.

Golden one is basically "traditionalist" and very concerned about optics, so he won't say he's EthNat or Altright. Like a chad Nick Fuentes.

Agreed about spence, but he did work with Taylor for many years and they are allies.

Sup Forums is always right do you not learn child?

Let's be real, it's the UK's fault things turned out for you like they did
Even the kikes treated the old regime better than your own fucking brothers did