Why are the tips of these continents fine but everything in between shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html
hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brown people.

first of all
RARE
second of all
>paraguay
>uruguay
>argentina
shitholes

equatorial warmth creates laziness

Europe's rape children

they are whiter than america

Because the tips are farther away from majorly populated areas especially in colder and hotter climates, though there are some exceptions in America such as California being a cancerous hellhole.

This. It also means you don't have to plan ahead for food and shelter. If you'r hungry, don't worry, it's a year-round growing season! The colder areas require you to plan ahead and work hard in the present for a payoff in the future.

These Sup Forums memes that portray the shitholes down south as better than Brazil are PRECIOUS

>Tfw my m8 is dating a Venezuelan with clearly too much black in her
Sad feels only.

Paraguai? Hahahaha

Hot climate creates shitty people

Jungle and desert is hard to develop.
Just look at Singapore or California, terribly poor crime ridden places.

Lol Argentina is a shithole mate

if those countries are white then America is unironically like 75% white

1.cold weather challenges those who live in it to be more intelligent
2.europeans migrated to the tips because of similar weather conditions to those of europe, meaning less browns.
3. of the south tip the only worth it is Chile, tho it may change since they are receiving lots of shitmigrants from Haiti and narcolombia

> Paraguay

That's because those countries are better, my macaco neighbor.

Argentina is still shit though

>Canada
>Fine

communism taking root in the 3rdworld/global south.

>1.cold weather challenges those who live in it to be more intelligent
On itself? It doesn't.

They are so good only Bolivians and Haitians want to go there

The red part is CIAids territory and should go all the way south

>they are whiter than america
So is russia and rumania and they're gigantic shitholes.

yes it does
>warm weather
oh lol theres food and resources year round let me just sit around and siesta all day like a retard
>cold weather
oh lol theres no food and resources half the year let me not sit around and be a retard and plan ahead to be sure i don't starve, if i am retarded I'm removed from the gene pool

These three countries aren't whiter than America.

There, fixed it for you. The real map.
Continue

that explain as sami are the most advanced people on earth

White people always get pushed to the cold harsh regions and they are forced to be tough and thrive in those places.
And then everyone wants to go be a part of the cold regions that got built up nice.

Despite a heavy heaping of political retardation Canada is one of the nicest places to live on the planet right now. Our future is in question but in the present it's very comfy.

It’s actually the domestication of animals and the correct environment and climate to raise cattle/animal for food.

Plan what ahead? Those people hunted, there's no planning.
You don't know how the theory you have in mind really works.

It does, even still so in the modern era.

>drunk teenager coming home
>doesn't want to go in the front because angry parents
>tries to sneak in the back
>friends just immediately drive off
>back is locked
>passes out on the porch
>dead by morning when her parents find her

>drunk old man passes out in a snowbank
>donezo

Our princess of cold is continually keeping us clean of retards and degenerates.

being in the literal tundra isn't useful, you only get the benefits of cold weather if you can also farm. being hunter gatherer and shit doesnt make your brain larger

I have objective facts, and you don't.
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html
hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty

There's a balance to it. The cold encourages selection for intelligence and neural capacity but high population density is required for civilization and cultural development. Thus why the ancient civilizations were in very temperate climates but the peak civilization of the eras has been moving slowly northwards.

>those people hunted

if you're referring to hunter gatherers nobodies brains advanced till farming was invented, you also can't hunt nearly enough to sustain the kind of population europe did back even during roman times.

Not even going to reply to this leaf-level retardation you just posted.

It actually does. The Inuit have some of the largest brains on the planet. They just don't have the IQ to match because Injuns are terrible at raising children.

What the fuck are you talking about? We are talking about Native Americans here.

Drunk retards dying in a snowbank is literally Dawrinian selection at work. I don't see how this confuses you.

Because they're white

>large brain
>low IQ

so whats your point?

> Chile
> White
> Paraguay
> White

a temperate climate forces you to plan ahead on the order of months. you can't just keep doing the same thing year round.

>/Comfy/

Toronto just reached majority non white status. I didn't even realize it throughout the day until I read the statistics.

If they were actually civilized they might actually be quite smart.

Look Latrell, I know you mad about being a shitskin but that ain't none of my country's fault you cotton negro

>native americans
>hunting

LMAO read a fucking history book lad, they were extremely agrarian aside from a short period of time in which some used their horses to hunt bison.

Literally this. Lower intelligence people live near the equator.

Not only you can, but that's the only thing you can do if all you know is to gather things and hunt.

So don't live in Toronto.

but sami people have larger brain if im not mistaken, im not disputing indo-europeans or chinks are smarter than blacks thought

if this is farther with a smaller line.. dare to explain why that promotes a "flat" earth?

>Canada green

Oooookay there Papa Jew Gimme.

the tropics are too hot to wrok.
better to have fun and fuck the loose women

peak burgerposting, despite the vpn

You can stay.

>no one has posted this yet

what gives Sup Forums?

Technically temperate climates actually have basically uber-prime farming land so they could easily transition to agrarianism if they had the brains, but yeah that 80 iq is a major set back.

The thing about shifting from hunting and gathering to agrarianism is that it's a difficult and painful process. The weak have to be culled and temporary preferences have to be sacrificed and that's not going to just happen on it's own.

Notice the macao's flag.

R / K type selection relative to the equator.

They have a distinctly higher IQ than other american natives. IQ increases in a process whereby harsh climates create better stock, which then moves into temperate zones and then develops rapidly with access to resources. See germans, slavs, chinese (they came from northern invaders), etc. If the Inuit moved south and evolved naturally for a few hundred years without influence from tech they'd probably be at least as smart as East Asians.

but if could climate encoraged intelligence why humans are smarter than the extinct neanderthals then? I really think only farming account for this.

shit, confused Sami with Inuit, but same point

>gather things and hunt.

but then winter comes. the berries and fruits you used to gather no longer grow. the cold weather makes it difficult to hunt, and your summer shelter no longer keeps you warm.

It really is this. This really is some kind of red pill.

inb4 amerimutt doesn't reply back

It's not that easy to just pack up and leave, and I'll admit, I love downtown Toronto - shitskins notwithstanding. I could never live in the countryside or in a small city.

Tips would imply Nova Scotia and Alaska.

This is retarded
They're fine.

One time when I was having a political discussion with a friend, he told how interesting the South America was.

> The only place where it doesn't have western influence like any other country.
> Look at all of the shit storm happening around world when western are involved.

(me)
> Not sure about the influence but have you seen Brazil properly?

>tfw millionaire in one of the red countries
Shitholes are very comfy when you're wealthy. I'm literally a god here.

Percent of population living under 1.9 dollras a day
>Argentina: 1.75%
>Uruguay: 0.34%
>Paraguay: 2.19%
>Brazil: 0.5%
>Mexico: 2.68%
>Chile: 0.45%

Did you even read what you posted, monkey?

AMEN
Bluenoser who's worked in Alaska and Yukon.
Best places i'v ever been, home and the tundra.

Notice the mutt's flag

Are we though? Our group based hive-intelligenece is smarter because we have more people and are thus capable of more specialized work and such which leads to more productivity and more innovation, but on an individual level it's possible they were more intelligent than us.

>american reading compensation
We are discussing why said countires are better, not why those countries suck.

More than likely larping, but this is true.
Not a millionaire but live an upper middle class lifestyle in Mexico city. Shit comfy af

Being more difficult doesn't mean nature is going to select for intelligence.
The reason farmers in cold areas get selected for intelligence is because IQ is related with delay of gratification.

>Argentina
>"fine"

Woah boy

oh you were referring to the native americans of south America, so you're suggesting that Argentina shouldn't be nice since they were hunter gatherers.
as to why the argentinians were hunting instead of farming i couldnt tell you

Exactly so admit it; you're comfy. You say you would never want to live in the countryside but you would still pick the Canadian countryside over say Mexico city or Caracas or Manila.

Look at the *under 3.10 dollars* and fuck off.

I've noticed that in the US people, and I mean 90%+ of people here and yes I'm serious, have little to no knowledge about any other countries except maybe for what the see in the news.
Could this be explained by Sup Forums posters who barely even know their own states, who represents them in the senate, and who their leaders are?
Is it really a surprise that a country with so much availability to information can't point to where Ukraine even is?

And you're asking these clowns about the "less important" countries? Top lel m8 good luck, they don't even know the names

forget to add that argentina only became sort of nice (its really a shithole anyways) because the farming eurofags went down and made it """"white""""

"fine" by Latin American standards.

what's the difference between Mexico City and Toronto again, I forgot...

If I could I'd pack up and move to Canada in an instant mate

The climate did play a role in their IQ though, but that's related to the slave trade.

Even in non temperate climates they were forced to plan months ahead because of the rain seasons though. The Mayans/Aztecs, old egyptians, and old indians certainly didn't have temperate climates.

Why not just admit you didn't even read it, monkey?

Percent of population living under 1.9 dollras a day
>Argentina: 3.63%
>Uruguay: 1.56%
>Paraguay: 6.3%
>Brazil: 2.06%
>Mexico: 10.32%
>Chile: 0.82%

Damn Argentina, I thought you were like tied with Chile. Didn't know Chile was clearly the best South American country.

derr i don kno

I guess there the same

Those Haitians are really pissing me off. They need to get the fuck off my country. Why don't they just go to mexico or usa?

they most likely could since they have fairly high visual if im not mistaken. im not only buying in this because intelligence isnt te unique possible adaptation in cloud climates (neanderthals come to mind) and arid and semi arid climate poses great challenges too

> Didn't notice the *Under 3.10 USD* and blames me for supposedly not reading