* Hates Jews = check
thetower.org/article/remembering-hadrian-destroyer-of-the-jews/

>a vagina kills Adam and has them both banished and ushers Christ
>masons worship an "eye" which is a vagina
>the jews fear the gays
>see all this get scrambled all the time on here and for 6000 years

the eye is an anus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Alexander did the same thing. Was also bi. David did the same thing for nephilim. His love for Jonathan was longest story of anything similar in Bible. He ejaculated with him. Means he too was bi. "Exceeding in tears" makes no sense. Was edited. And was not what was meant in the original language

Sacred band of thebes. Nobody even wants to bump this. Too busy in the shit head Satanic liar threads on this same topic

>Hadrian
Fags should be suppressed. So long as they keep it in secret they should be allowed in the arts as a minority, but in no major positions of authority.
As for pederasty, this may be controversial, I don't know. But I think it's worse than girls, so should be strictly forbidden so that they are exiled or killed.
In other words, he sounds like a major degenerate.

suppress your original sin and degeneracy. eat box get pox. youre diseased and defiled. not us. dey eat da pee pee and da tampon

bump

And you have HIV

God bless his Jew-cuck destroying heart, truly a man as fine as Hitler still lives among us.

You have truvada? Oops. It died in your acid hole

Why? Fags were only supressed in Christian times, which was when the empire collapsed. Hadrian the boylover ruled at its height.

xd

ironically. about around the same time the kikes converted from patriarchy to matriarchy. was when the church stopped supporting gay marriages. also when they stopped selling their shoes and living in extreme poverty on purpose

How many neg holes have you poz'd?

im loving these six posts. although numerology is bad. i love rubbing your own shit in your faces. note my post numbers. how many memes did you pull out of your tranny vagina? how many headaches have you cured with an aspirin? same thing. except. it works for me. and an heroes inside you. just like she attacks sperm with her innate grossness

Leading to its downfall.

adam and eve caused all deaths and all sins. period. jews crossed the line a long time ago and use us to fight for certain places on a ladder. it's why you chose gays to attack as much as you do. either talk about how jews are shitty. because that's what this thread is. a gay who hates jews. like we all do and banned your remphan penis vagina star. or adjust. or leave

final bump. throw the jew down the pussy

How? Your posts are contradictory and irrational.

they always are. the whole board is. he wont answer you. here's the secret. if OP leads with a thought. dont contravene it. this thread is near a huge uncut dick thread right now and 52 anti gay threads. so nobody says anti gay stuff in this one or penis one. except for retard leaf cunt in here. and when i go in their shitty anti man threads all the larping comes out. that's all it ever is