Oy vey have you bought (((bitcoin))) yet?

In essence, this is Fiat money but they talk about it as if it were gold or had any intrinsic value. How can anyone fall for this scam?

>inb4 it requires energy and work to be made
So what? It's not like it creates precious metal or a good, it's just zeroes and ones in a kike computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashflare.io/r/3AC61F41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Increasingly nervous Jew complains about decentralized currency for the 8913423th time this year.

People were busting out that chart when it was $1000.

Fact is no one knows what is going to happen we are in uncharted territory.

Nothing has intrinsic value in it, fuck off.

yeah bought some BTC at $200, ETH at $50, and am now buying ETC. expect it to hit $100 shortly

Is BTC going up or is the USD just going down?

>gold
>intrinsic value
oy vey buy gold goyim my family owns a mine you know

The average loser I mean person.

He didnt buy at:

0.10c
1$
10$
100$
500$
1000$
5000$
7500$
10.000$

He will not buy at:
15.000$
20.000$
50.000$
75.000$
100.000$ now he finally starts to do something about it, by the time he setups his account and gets verified price is already 150.000$. Now he has doubts, so he hesitates.

Price is now 200.000$ per coin, he says fuck it and buys. Next day it crashes to 150.000$, he sells his 0.00000003 BTC at a loss and swears BTC is a scam or some other loser excuse. Next month price is 250.000$ new ATH.

>Still more feasible value than a kiddy stock-market with no actual purpose
>Still more reliably than digital quasi-stocks that the government can ban

Thinking that it will get to 100k is simply outlandish.

We would have to see mainstream adoption before that started happening.

>thinks the stock market is anything but pure bullshit magic money
>thinks the government can't ban gold if they felt like it making your investments in (((gold))) fucking worthless unless you want to go through underground means which would drop the prices through the floor

How do I buy a couple coins? My bank refuses to work with coinbase. I just wanted a few of these things l? Is there a website that let you buy coin with my debit card like Amazon? Just something simple but not super untrustworthy? Hows any one bought coins with a Walmart visa gift card? There's gotta be simple way? Or do I just need to leave my PC on for a few nights?

Cocoa, cigarretes, seashells and a fucking stick have been used as money, use your imagination.

Yeah and it has had this trend happen every single year during a peak.

It's the greatest thing if your country has capital control. The Chinese can't move the money out of yuan and China. With bitcoins, suddenly their trapped money can leave China.

If you look at the first time bitcoins jumped, it was Cyprus banks going bust & Argentina defaulting. People needed to use bitcoins, because that was the easiest way to move the money.

Now you see this, and think its a bubble, but it's capital flight. It will drop a lot, but after some event that causes this spike in the first place materializes. Before that it will rally into that event. Given how insane the move is, it's one ugly event that coming up. It's a major capital flight, not the bubble.

Retards using things as money is irrelevant to you implying gold has any intrinsic value faggot, have fun when some faggot blows your brains out for your gold because he invested in things with purpose rather than betting a shitty metal like gold would be of any use under a situation where normal currency is deemed worthless

t. no coiner

Daily reminder, the losers said it will never reach:

.50c
1$
50$
100$
500$
1000$
5000$
7500$
10.000$

Daily reminder the losers will keep telling you it will never reach:

15.000$
20.000$
50.000$
75.000$
100.000$

>lots of resources in the past have had their values continue to rise indefinitely, like....

no coiner my ass.

I have 20 ETH, 1500 EMC, 1500 POT...

I never said it was outlandish to even see 10k.

100k? that is fucking outlandish.

Nice falseflag thread, coin kike

that's the thing: bitcoin isn't userfriendly.
hard-drive crashes? normies will lose everything, because they are too retarded to backup anything.

i guess BTC will eventually lose most of its value, but a way more user-friendly currency will probably overtake everything.

Bitcoin

All it needs is 10x the current market capital. Honestly given the potential over the next 48 months. This could happen

BTC is NOT fiat money.
BTC's money is purely speculative. It could go up much much higher, or it could crash.

Fiat money is controlled to keep prices stable. It won't crash because the need to use it to pay taxes ensures there will always be a demand. But if the value goes up too much, the country issuing them will increase the supply. And its value is further stabilized by the relative prices of imports and exports.

Wait for the correction, when everyone starts laughing at the coin fags and but when it bottoms out. If you buy now, you are retarded.

Bitcoin dies during the week of the global pedo bust.
>no coiner
Couldn’t respect myself if I bought bitcoin, I’d rather work.

>tfw the only resource you can name is the one you just invested in, hoping to escape 3rd world poverty before the jew clamps down and demolishes its value

>Pure bullshit magic money
You just defined Bitcoin, down to its very core and purpose.
>Buys/Sells share of Company as a form of investment and funding, with the value depending on the companies actions and how people with stocks in said company react
>Bullshit magic money

t. no bitcoiner

ETH has potential too, but BTC has movers advantage and other benefits.

Bitcoin is the million dollar coin, lol at you thinking 100k is too high.

I could give you so many examples of fiat that has "crashed".
Ask Greece how they felt when their government took half their bank account to pay it's own debt.

What goes up must come down.

>BTC's money is purely speculative.

Oh so it's hyper-inflationary by nature, bravo.

>Buys/Sells bitcoin as a form of investing, with value depending on the reactions of the holders
Its literally stocks without a company getting a penny, my magic bullshit money is better than yours you cock sucker

kek
Saw this graph when it went from 50 to 10.
Those of you who aren't dumbasses, its time to join us on /biz

It's going to crash hard and eventually return to a much saner mean value. I still want to kill myself when I remember I had a chance to buy when it was $.08 apiece and literally chose to buy a ps3 instead.

You do realize that if the top two mining pools joined, it would no longer be decentralized, right?

Ya so sell high buy low what is hard about this it's literally free money and you FUDders will never kill us.
>2017
>nocoins
ISHYGDDT

>Bitcoin is independant of fiat currency
>sell bitcoins for dollars

>>Pure bullshit magic money
>You just defined Bitcoin, down to its very core and purpose.
Actually, he defined the concept of money period. Whether Gold-backed, fiat, or crypto. Money is a shared delusion of humanity.

That was due to speculation caused by fractional-reserve private banking, plus the fiat money was issued by a (((central bank))) and not the goverment itself.

Given that people are holding onto what BTC they have right now for fear of missing out on infinite riches, doesn't it lose its value as a currency for actually doing transactions? I mean, think about that guy who bought a pizza for 10000 BTC. Do you want to be that guy?

You really just blew right past all those fucking red flags and you still want bitcoin.

Greece’s GDP is nil. They survive solely on tourism and when world economy crunches with contraction, they sink. Got another example?

This?

Fiat currency... Like the american dollar?

Wrong, its hyper deflating sovereign fiat. As it should.

Clean water, canned food, ammunition.

>Money is a shared delusion of humanity.
True. But the float on USD and (physical) GOLD is so massive that their price is truly a community delusion/consensus.

The daily traded volumes of BTC ... which set the market price ... are miniscule comparitively, and is easily manipulated by anyone with a reasonable stake (early BTC holder) and/or working capital. Soros was able to manipulate UK Sterling. You are retarded if you don't think the Wall Street bankers have learned how to game BTC.

Manipulate bitcoin, price keep rising.

Bitcoin = the Trump of currencies.

>tfw I never bought bitcoin

you didn't get in yet???

But the market is so rough to get into...
hashflare.io/r/3AC61F41

there you go. I helped you and you help me.

Oh look it’s the hourly bitcoin is a scam shill thread.

I'm just here shilling my ref code to some sweet sweet cloud mining.
I have found success here. cex.io broke my heart but this place has been good. no trading of hash but it's done by lease, different ownership model, so it's been very good to me.

so...
bitcoin/shitcoin?
idk

bump for more eyes on my referral code

gravity always wins, who knows when but it always wins

OP is a fucking faggot who should feel bad that he doesn't have any bitcoin. See you @ 50K you inbred nigger.

Bitcoin is seen as a GIT RICH QUICK strategy but underneath it is a very fundamental change we exchange information. Money is the physical manifestation of value of product and service, and now it's without government backing thanks to blockchain.

It's exciting to see and I believe that Bitcoin will prove to be immensely profitable.

However it's volatile and worth the wait for a market adjustment.

And it dropped to $200 when it was $1000 in less than a week... It ALWAYS corrects.

both

Let me explain something to you.
Crypto literally rides on the back of existing State currencies, everytime theres a run on BTC for example its tremendously weakens the currency it is being drawn from
This stuff is like currency cancer it preys and devours existing worth of currencies leaving them in a decaying weakened state until there's no currencies of worth to draw momentum from.

Crypto was NEVER INTENDED to be used this way.It now reeks of CIA and Mossad all over it.

God I hate Eurofags and their misuse of the decimal.

What are you going to do about it?

You could just opt out of controlling your keys like you do with banks. Just leave everything on a service like Coinbase if you don't want to be responsible for it.

I love that the fed inflates my money, yay.

I'm pissing myself. That's funny. 56er is an obvious forced meme faggotry but this is good.

>How can anyone fall for this scam?
Well some people do still pretend Judaic monopoly on money lending was a detriment, forced on the Jews, and not what it really was, a license to print money with 0 risk.

>Money is a shared delusion of humanity
It is, but it makes life considerably easier.

hashflare.io/r/3AC61F41
It's very easy to begin a savings account. a 1 year lease will almost definitely give you a nice return. I've made ridiculous amounts off of the $90 I spent in november of last year. like 950%?

Prove it.

maybe i should have cashed out but i just reinvested almost all of it. i kept the equivalent of $90 in BTC tho :-P

>There's limited supply
>Much supply is lost
>Somehow this increasing rare item loses value

Things are worth what people will pay for them you fucking nigger
Op must turn in his Jew card at his local synagogue.

well all that would take for that to happen is a mass collapse of our technological society.

like saying the dollar is going to collapse because a mass collapse of the world financial system is inevitable
except that's far far more plausible......and if the apocalypse hits and BTC becomes worthless, everyone's gonna be like
>damn I can't believe i wasted all that money on BTC!!!

oy vey, are you for government controller currency?

OY VEY, I SAW THIS THREAD YEARS AGO.

goys, I'm gonna keep bumping this kike thread until someone registers and buys some hash

i just re-found my hashflare account and discovered it doing very very well so i'm trying to get down on dem referrals.

LET'S GO

waiting on the next major crash m'goy

If the CIA started it, they did fuck up. It has an effect of unleashing Lenin on Russia by the Germans. The unexpected consequences are the state can't do financial repression. This run is probably China driven. It will break their peg and collapse their capital controls. They are hemorrhaging money with this.

but where's the evidence?
I like your theory but
>where's the evidence?

Oy Vey

I got in on Bitcoin at 5k, got out at 9.9k, bought ripple instead, then ripple surged 13% today.

It's all a massive ponzi scheme, but I've already earned my money so it's just shits and gigs from hereon.

the cia is the largest and most powerful nation on earth and most of its employees dont exactly know that they work for it......but the massive decentralized workflow that's been put into development and distribution of crypto cannot have a single root cause, regardless of the magnitude of the root offender.

You must provide additional arguments.

hashflare.io/r/3AC61F41

t. Literal shill

>stock market
>no actual purpose

Evidence of what? The last time there was a major run it was used to pull the money from Argentina and Cyprus. Did you see BTC at $13K in Zimbabwe? This is safe heaven trade. Gold is different. This is a run on capital controls tool. If there is a capital control on a shit load of money and there is a run, BTC spikes. It's like VIX, only to fuck with it means you take the losing side of capital controlling government to hemorrhage money.

This move is some big country is experiencing the run. Maybe it's China. It feels like China.

It ends with event. Then you can short it with abandon. Now you should be buying it until SHTF. On event, the buying pressure will end. Because the event cuts off money flow, right?

fpbp

always.

>In essence, this is Fiat money but they talk about it as if it were gold or had any intrinsic value
But its tied to electricity. If a bitcoin costs 10,000 dollars then you can rest assured that its going to take about 10,000 worth of electricity to mine one bitcoin.

>tfw that drug deal of $80I did last year, that 80 bucks would now be $800 if the dealer was smart enough to send coins to a secure wallet and not keep it in their Agora wallet and didn't get arrested
>tfw that drug deal I did for $65 2 years ago, would've turned into $6500 for the vendor
etc

pretend i'm retarded....

why buy renminbi with bitcoin though. somebody must want the renminbi for something.

Currencies fall under a lot of government controls. In China you can take out $50K a year from the country legally. Some countries have banks that limit amount of daily withdrawals. There is a black market.

So say you have millions you want to take out of China. You can go to Macau, pay some peasant to make a round of gambling with your money, and for $100k put in, you can take out what $70K? Plus there is a risk. With BTC you can go, buy BTC in yuan in the mainland, and keep it or sell elsewhere. Say you want money to be pulled from China because you don't want yuan in China. You will use different methods to get it out. BTC is a tool for that. People still use Macau. This agrees with what happens to BTC price and gambling revenues in Macau. The Chinese are fleeing China that restricts its currency outflow. To dampen it, you have to get yuan to China to sell to the BTC buyers. Then you become trapped in yuan in China. So you really can't arbitrage it unless you want your money to be trapped in the place everyone wants out of. The result is this insane drive of BTC higher. Because there is a bit for it in China that can't be filled at pretty much any level.

Once the event happens, the need to pull out of China stops. Either the money is lost or devalued, or BTC buying ability there is shut down. That's the end of the demand upon the arrival of the event that caused the spike in the first place.

80% of Bitcoin is traded by bots
97% of Bitcoin wallets have less than 1 btc with 60% having less than .001 btc.

Litecoin > Bitcoin

you are either kike shill or very stupid

Kek, I did at 9500, just to cover the transaction fees and then sell just before 11k. But I'm an asshole. I did it just to see if I could crash the value by an act of brazen stupidity

This isn't surprising because you can generate wallets addresses for free. I generate a new address for every transaction.

>>>(((correction)))
I'll be riding ethereum to 5000$, maybe you'll be able to shine my Lamborghini in a few weeks.

>transaction fees
>doesn't know how to place a sell limit order to avoid fees
You have much to learn, young goyim.