Old Joseph is the best Joseph.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYZrKN2_P8o&t=105s
dropbox.com/s/i66kdzm4si99jct/Jojo papes.zip?dl=0
imgur.com/a/M4u62
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OST NEVER COMING

I beg to differ old man

How many of you were at Narancia's and my wedding?

>Best story
>Best characters
>Best fights
>Best villains
>Best art
>Best character design
>Best pacing
>Best girl
>Best fuckboy
>Best bro
>Best Jojo
>Best main villain
>Best plot twists
>Best writing

And next year will be best anime.

The dolls that changed JoJo.
This is how it began.

>Best plot twists
What plot twist?

Diavolo wanting to kill Trish.

It sure will.

Cioccolata did nothing wrong
He was innocent

>People thinking Part 5 won't be teased
>Everyone forgetting Pic Related scene which leads right into part 5

That's as much of a plot twist as Kira and his father having a arrow or the corpse being Jesus

It's not a great plot twist, you can see a mile away and the way it was handled wasn't great either.

Plot Twist =/= Wham Moment

where can i read part 5?

do you think Hayato continued spying on his mom after kira got rekt

Please someone post this in an animefag group

just wait for the annamay

Just because you read Jojo spoiled doesn't mean we all did
Sorry?

No one mentioning Polnareff out of fucking nowhere

>a pair of rats have the best adapted episode and the best battle theme
I'll never understand this but I don't mind, the anime made Ratt one of my favorite Part 4 fights.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYZrKN2_P8o&t=105s

The last three minutes are great, but let's be real, the rest of the episode was pretty eh looking.

bato.to
The retranslation isn't quite done yet though, as far as a few parts into Green Day.

can you do an old Joseph saying 'oh my god', 'horee shet' etc?

5 was actually one of the few parts I wasn't spoiled at all, and I still saw that shit coming since it happens 2/3 into the story, much like the Kiras having a stand arrow

That wasn't really a plot twist, it's a revelation

>Sorry?
>?
Huh? What does that mean? Are you trying to be a condescending faggot?

And no, I wasn't spoiled about it, the only thing I was spoiled about Part 5 was Polnareff. Probably 90% of people going into the part did too.

my crist

I miss Pucci user

That's scarier than the original puppet

Happy Holidays

I wasn't I really don't know how you wanted me to respond to the accusation that it wasn't a good twist.
I wasn't saying it was, but it did happen

I'm not the user that made those, sorry.

>i'm partially responsible for the kewpie spam
please stop now
it was funny last night

The last three minutes were stunning, but you're forgetting some of the wonkiest mid-distance frames in the adaptation.

Rohan 2 and CDIU 2 are the best adapted episodes by far, Quiet Life 2 as well.

When did this happen?

They can't stop now user, you did this.

>i started the kewpie spam
how you been?
Things sorta got out of hand with these things....

Let's say davidpro had a budget of 5 million USD to adapt Part 5 in 39 episodes.

Assign a certain amount of budget to each episode, but don't go overbudget. Episodes above 130,000$ are high quality, episodes below that are low quality.

Hard Mode: Adapt Part 7 in 48 episodes with a 5 mil budget.

(This is just for fun. Real anime production doesn't work like this)

I want to believe something with polnareff will be teased but it's a long shot

>Sup Forums is talking about writing again

uh oh.
The Mystery of King Crimson has two twists, Diavolo revealing that the reason he wants his daughter so he can dispose of her personally, and Bruno's death.
They're pretty fore-shadowed.

it's not official dude.

god dammit I was too late

Reminder that this isn't my fault, I made it upon request, blame that user

26 high budget episodes.
Do you like it?

Will you stop with that shit

>26

Not enough

I didnt include mountain tim so yours is already a 9/10

Fuck you Santa

Part 5 is 100% action.

Naughty boy.

They could do it
Hell, a satisfying and fantastic part 3 adaptation could be done in 26 episodes if they really tried

Santy Makes Me Happy

Fact, human testicles actually have a lower body temperature than the rest of the human body.
So if you were under attack by Grateful Dead, you'd still have a very youthful and vibrant penis despite slowly dying of old age.

ty ty

Part 7 doesn't really need 48 episodes, a lot of the length comes from having less panels per page and lots of lavish two page spreads. The amount of stuff that happens in one page of a weekly chapter takes like 3 or 4 in SBR after it goes monthly, mostly because Araki actually draws everything rather than leaving actions implied. You could do 39 easily.

Don't underestimate its length just because it has a lot of action scenes. A lot of them also include internal thoughts, which david has constantly adapted no matter what, even if caused the overall pacing of a scene to slow down (see Crazy D is Unbreakable Part 1 for a good example) Part 5 will probably be around 39 eps long. I can bear with seeing some of the "worse" fights like Soft Machine have lower production values than the rest if it means that the fan favorite fights will get the best animation

OOOOOH

EEEEEYYYYY

Ok so how the hell are you supposed to fit all of 5 in 26 episodes
39 seems more reasonable

No, 26 episodes means every episode has to do 6 chapters and it'll be even more rushed than the DiU adaptation. 39 is perfect for 5 and 6. You're forgetting that they're both longer than Part 3.

Because it's pretty obvious what a psycho mafia boss, that hides his identity so thoroughly and carefully that no one knows who he is, wants from his only biological child that, not her powers of course, there are none and obviously not pass his empire to her Vito - Michael style, by simple calculations, he just wants her out of the picture and he wants to do it himself and dispose of body himself because as you might have noticed he doesn't really trust people very much. It's an obvious shit. And the way he set it up at the end was sloppy too.

>Only Bruno and Trish go there? Man, I wonder why he separates them from the group, what could possibly happen there?

what are you reading/watching that isn't jojo.
i finshed reading reading the original run of kinnikuman, the translation of the final chapters were pretty bad but it was enjoyable nonetheless.
but since the ultimate muscle is really hard to find and the anime isn't subbed i guess i'll have to watch the 4kids version.

also forgot to say that's the best quality of that image i could find

They are only longer for like 3 or 5 chapters tho

Flip Flappers
Drifters
Fist of the North star

I'm watching EVA for the first time right now

Yeah but each chapter in 5 and 6 are also 21 pages rather than the usual 19, and over 150+ chapters that adds up.

Fist of the North Star, Initial D, plan on starting Drifters and Yuri on Ice because my sister's a fujo and drags me to watch this shit with her.

Part 5 is just a couple chapter longer than 3 and most of the panel are of action scenes.
There's significantly less dialogue than the previous parts (mostly because there's no more someone watching and commenting the fights from the outside)

Dissapointed yet? You will be

I'm going to sleep /jojo/
I better see the OST ripped by the time I wake up

Still won't fit in 26 episodes without major cuts.

Can a cour be less than 13 episodes?

Nice personal blog.
Sleep well.

Part 3 didn't really need 48 episodes either and look what happened.

Also as autistic as it may be, I think the original poster put 48 eps just so see which episodes deserve the QUALITY treatment and which do not according to people in this thread

imo Part 7 needs around 40-42 eps

if major cuts is paragraphs of explanation not needed, then they can go ahead
it doesn't have to be exactly word for word and panel for panel be like the fucking manga, that's a fucking cop-out to avoid really trying due to a shit industry

/w/allpaper user here.

I updated with a newer.zip of the newer bunch of collage papes from the thread.-> dropbox.com/s/i66kdzm4si99jct/Jojo papes.zip?dl=0

I also released a PSD if you want to know how easy they are I do have an imgur of them but it's filled with a bunch of other papes I've made (Do you want me to put them in a separate imgur folder for the pastebin )

I also uploaded photos of the Morioh Guide that came with one of the Jumps. imgur.com/a/M4u62
I don't own a scanner. Sorry.

You were the one who uploaded the morioh guide?
Godspeed wallpaperanon, thanks.

I think it can also be 12. SDC was 48 episodes, after all. 4 cours of 12 episodes each.

When Part 4 ends I'll first finish watching HxH, I have less than 10 eps left.
Then I'll choose to either watch Initial D or Cardcaptor Sakura
And if I read something I think I'll chose Boku no Hero or Mob Psycho
I kinda dropped Gundam ZZ so eventually I'll go back to it, I heard the second half is better

Ichi the killer and Okama report both by the same mangaka.
Ichi was edgy as fuck but pretty good. Too many boners and penis amputation.
Okama Report was fun and I like its take on narcissism but it has too many gay jokes and it became a little bit stale in the middle.

How long is Purple Haze Feedback?
Can they fill a cour with it?
If it's enough then I'll be fine with 39 episodes.

Just finished Episode 12.
Well, so far it's been better than what I expected. It's very well-directed and I can appreciate it's deconstruction of mecha somewhat, but I'm not too impressed.
It feels like a show that's trying to convince me it's smarter than it really is, especially when I know most of the stuff in it is not that original, and it was partially responsible for helping create a lot of my most hated anime cliches (the spineless MC-kun self-insert, obnoxious ANTA NO BAKA tsunderes, flat moe girls).
But still, I don't hate it yet, I know the show supposedly gets much better around the finale. I just want to watch the movie and get this over with.
Misato is best girl though.

why the fuck would they adapt PHF?

300 pages, but you're not making any sense.

PHF is just 304 pages long. Maybe two or three OVAS?

I'm starting to get into Junji Ito's work. Captivating stuff to say the least.

I'm also watching the LogH prequel episodes, as I only watched the main series some time ago. Other than that I watched the pilot episodes of Ping Pong, Monster, Initial D and FMA, but not sure if I want to keep watching.

I can only agree on fights, bro and pacing. Everything else is just 'Nah.'

>Cicadas intensify

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

So they have enough material for 39 episodes without slowing too much the pacing.

Why not? Araki seemed to take a liking to it enough for it to be seen as a functioning canon story. It doesn't conflict with canon and it's a damn good story in its own rights with great characters and great fights.

I'm planning on starting Gankutsuou but I don't know if I should pick the sub or the dub which is allegedly pretty good.

>Misato is best girl though.
That's the spirit

Nah they don't make shows outside of standard cour lengths, so 39 is the closest you can get on that for SBR.

Jesus you can't fill an entire court with it. It's maybe 3 episodes worth at max. And major cuts actually means major cuts, not just explanations of stuff cut out. Look at how much was cut from the 6 chapter episodes in DiU and imagine that over an entire season. 39 is perfect for GW since you can do 4 or 5 chapters an episode most of the time which is perfect.

>Just got done reading Burn Dragon's Dream
Holy fuck this fight was violent.
How are they gonna animate this

Unless you all like to have every fight split in three episodes.
Don't forget that part 5 has only around 15 fights.

I know you want face pacing user but nips love the fuck out of part 5 and DP can milk it to their advantage.
just because araki liked it does not mean it will be included.thats like saying Dead mans questions will be adapted or George jorge star will beadapted after part 6