For those of you who didn't understand what Toyo meant when he said that he'll be ahead of the anime...

For those of you who didn't understand what Toyo meant when he said that he'll be ahead of the anime, this user summed it up:

>Toyo is ahead of the manga, he's sending chapters directly to Toei, and they base the anime off of those.
What gets released isn't where Toyo's at. Toyo is ahead of the anime, but the publication of the manga will stay behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/campaign/img/icon/04boo.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce?

Is the autist going to be retarded in this thread too?

If not him, then someone else. You know where you are.

More than likely.

>Chapter: 476 (DBZ 282), P10.5-8, P11.1-3
Piccolo: “Goku…There’s something I want to ask you while I’ve got the chance…[ ] …That Super Saiyan 3 thing earlier…if you had gone all-out, wouldn’t you have been able to defeat Majin Boo?...How about it, am I wrong?”
Goku: “Nah, I don’t know…When it comes to Majin Boo’s strength, it’s like a lie…I think that I probably couldn’t have won…”
Piccolo: “…Probably? Knowing you, why didn’t you try until the very end?...Does it have to do with that energy…?”
Goku: “No…I’m no longer a human who’s particularly even supposed to be here…I shouldn’t be the one to do it. It’d be better for these young guys to solve things somehow or another…After all, some other outrageous guy might show up eventually, right? …It's a nasty gamble, but…Seeing those two super-gifted squirts, it made me want to take this gamble…”

>Chapter: 509 (DBZ 315), P11.4-6
Context: as Goku prepares to fight Boo
Goku: “Alrii~~iight. I’d better go all out right from the start…! If we get done in, then the entire universe will go ‘poof’…”
Vegeta: “Let me see this ‘Super Saiyan 3’ thing with my own eyes…”
Goku: “Is that alright? You just might not get your turn…I can say this now, but the truth is that with that fat Boo, I would have been able to defeat him at the time with Super Saiyan 3…However, I wanted the young guys to manage something…For the Earth’s sake too…”

Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
Goku was stronger than Gohan at full power

Fat buu, aka the fat kaioshin, was hindering him the whole time. As long as fat buu was part of him he never reached his full potential.

Once fat buu was removed he reverted to his original, child like state and finally reached his full power.

Thats DB 101 dubfag, it was accepted long before DB was even in english.

We're still in the future trunks arc but they showed Toyotaro's art in the trailer for the universe survival arc

Does any user happen to have the webm of the recent trailer saved?

>tfw the mangafags and animefags will never stop fighthing about which one is canon even after this
Just let it end please

The Daishinkan is manipulating the Zenos because of their child-like innocence and Whis and Vados are in on it to preserve the Daishinkan's intended order of the universe.
Beerus will have to betray Whis to help Goku and co.

>Super Buu

What? Super Buu isn't even mentioned there

Honestly, who even cares if Goku was stronger than Gohan? Goku was dead and couldn't fight Buu, so Gohan had to become mystic.

Super Buu was still stronger than Kid Buu, retard. Kid Buu did not have any of the absorptions that made him incredibly powerful.

They're both canon, but as it's confirmed that the anime will always be ahead, and is viewed by more people, it goes anime > manga

Have you been reading this thread and the last? That's not a thing anymore. Now we have the Pure Boo/Super Boo arguments.

No he wasn't you idiot. Fat Buu was hindering Super Buu from reaching full power. When he became Kid, he was no longer held back, and unleashed his full power.

Kid Buu was the strongest. That's why he whipped everyone's ass, and it's why they didn't call in Gotenks and Gohan to help. It's the entire point of Kid Buu. The heroes think they fixed everything, but they made it much worse

>Pure Boo/Super Boo arguments.

Isn't it obvious that Super Buu is stronger but Kid Buu more dangerous?

>people trying to argue that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu form in the CURRENT YEAR TWENTY SIXTEEN even though his entire premise is that he's the weakest Buu but makes up for it with his unpredictable behavior
Sup Forums has really gone downhill.

It's just an autist who thinks Kid Buu was the strongest Buu (he wasn't).

Not to these autists, user. Not to these autists..

I wonder if we'll get more episodes like the baseball one, the driving one from Z was also top tier filler, god damn

Kid Buu's *strength* was that he had no sense of reason, he just wanted to destroy everything in his path. Vegeta and Goku wanted to fight him alone and even planned to take turns to fight him. Goku didn't try and almost died because of it.

>Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu

Then why does Goku not hesitate to fight Kid Buu, but is afraid to fight Super Buu

Seriously, answer me you fucking faggot.

Goku and Vegeta were wrong about his power. Vegeta got curbstomped and Goku got beat up to the point he was regretting destroying the potara.

Wouldn't Super Buu be the stongest since he's fat buu + skinny/evil buu together? fat buu and by extension evil buu are apparently gimped but multiply their gimpedness by 2 and it has to be at better right?

>That scan
>left to right
Holy shit, user. Let me help you out.

>But user he's saying "like this" xD he's obviously talking about their size, b-because they're tiny at that point

Read

>Fat Buu was hindering Super Buu from reaching full power. When he became Kid, he was no longer held back, and unleashed his full power.

Fat Buu wasn't preventing Super Buu from reaching his full power, he was preventing Buu from becoming totally fucking insane. Goku lost to Kid Buu not because Kid Buu is so much stronger, but rather because Kid Buu fights like an unpredictable lunatic.

Super Buu (Gohan absorption) would be his strongest form, but shh they can't understand.

>He became more controllable
Because Fat Buu just wanted chocolate, retard. He didn't care about fighting.

>implying its not everyone else vs you

Just got to this thread, and people already copied my posts from the last thread.

Kid buu was the strongest, always has been, always will be.

This was an arguement back when people were bootlegging fansubs on vhs and watching small .gifs on 28mb dailup, and this was always the answer.

Dubfags need to gtfo, go back to gaia or leddit or whereever the fuck else you faggots go to be faggots.

>everyone else vs you
>irony
At least some of the manga vs anime posts were actually hilarious and creative, but this is just plain autism.

And Goku didn't really try because he wanted Vegeta to get his chance. Goku underestimated Vegeta's strength and that Vegeta couldn't finish the job.

>dubfags
>you faggots go to be faggots
Are you fucking retarded? The actual manga was used against you, proving you wrong.

>Gohan can handle you now

Huh? Why doesn't Goku just beat Buu himself if he is stronger than Gohan!

Your samefagness is astonishing.

>dubfags

That's funny because it's the amerifat dub the one that sucked Kid Buu's dick so much to the point where retards think he was the stronger Buu

Goku is a retard.

Also he want Gohan to be dependable on.

Goku's retarded? Goku wanted Gohan to continue to be the protector of Earth?

>a-user, goku wanted to give the victory to gohan!

He's obviously baiting, nobody can be fucking stupid enough to think that ignoring this much proof is going to convince anyone. Everyone just stop responding to him and he'll fuck off, sperging out and arguing with him is what he wants.

>I-IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SAYING THAT S-SUPER BUU IS SO WEAK THAT EVEN GOHAN CAN BEAT HIM!!

This argument isn't even able Goku or Gohan being stronger it's about you retards thinking Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu.

>canon
>Mr Boo < Evil Boo < Kid Boo < Super Boo < Boo-Piccolo < Ultra Boo < Boo-Gotenks < Boo-Gohan

If you are disagree, you are wrong.

What about Majin Buu (first meeting Buu)?

Kid Buu was stronger for the same reason Goku is stronger then Vegeta.

He's more then likely a living elemental of fighting and battle.
He litterally picked up every single attack and skill and fighting ability that he saw the others use and used it as good as they did.
And he did it for shits and giggles
His invulnerability, stamina are also increased and made infinite and instantaneous.

He's more powerful then buuhan in all the ways that would matter in a fight. I am of the mind that the only way Veggerott would have been able to beat Kid Buu is if he convinced Kid Buu to stand still long enough to take a full power energy blast.

>Ultra Boo
What?

The buff Buu, the form after he absorbed Southern Supreme Kai

I think he's stronger then Buuhan if I'm not mistaken. His absorption powers are just a clusterfuck.

Except it wasnt, ever. I hope english isnt your first language cuz you need to brush up on your reading skills.

That was my first post itt, this is my second. Try harder.

I never even watched the buu saga dub.

>Goku and Vegeta couldn't fight Super Buu alone
>Goku fought Kid Buu alone
>Kid Buu was stronger XD

Retard

>canon
>Boo

Pick one.

>it's about you retards thinking Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
>Kid Buu
>Stronger than Super Buu

But he's not

He was stronger than fat buu but weaker than super buu

That's what we're trying to tell this one autist, he won't listen.

Which Fat Buu? When we first meet Majin Buu, he could rekt Kid Buu, after him and Evil Buu separate, Kid Buu would rekt him.

Goku was barely able to keep up with Kid Buu and he was using the most powerful normal super saiyajin form ever.
AND it was probably tearing him apart.

Goku talked Kid Buu into fighting him normally because Kid Buu and Goku are just alike.

Willing to hold back tremendously to fight a fun opponent.

>projecting this hard

>He's more powerful then buuhan in all the ways that would matter in a fight.

Fuck, it was bait. You got me user, I'll give a 6/10

Granted I only watched the anime, but in the manga doesn't Goku say he held back in order to let Vegeta get his turn? Goku is retarded like usual and almost always the universe to be destroyed.

No, just no.

No. The exact opposite, actually.

Prove me wrong. SSJ3 could do no damage to Majin Buu when they first fought.

>toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/campaign/img/icon/04boo.png
>dragon_s/campaign/img/icon/04boo.png
>icon/04boo.png
>BOO

Didn't know that was changed in the anime, thanks.

>Goku talked Kid Buu into fighting him normally because Kid Buu and Goku are just alike.
No he didn't. Kid Boo probably doesn't even understand language.

Goku literally says that he could've destroyed fat buu when they first fought, but he didn't because it wasn't his job as a dead man to solve the problems of the living.

Have the panel? I honestly don't remember that ever happening.

Never ever tires, buuhan got tired as fuck
Injury means less then nothing, buuhan got hurt and it looked like it was lasting a long time
He doesn't use his unique skill of picking up the skill anyone else uses almost instantly
He doesn't fight cleverly and recklessly

He's in fact weaker as a fighter.
YES he picked up Gohan's raw power and mutant ability to get nigh infinitely stronger with pure rage(something vegerott noticed during the battle, and stopped him from tearing a hole in reality with his impotent childish anger) but that has a hard ceiling and is useless if they can get bumrushed instantly.
And his south kai absorbed form was even stronger then that.

Kid Buu is a fucking monster and we have no actual idea of his real power levels at all.

We do know that Kid buu got sick of fighting with Goku because he could no longer fight at a decent level and was getting sloppy. So he basically said "I'm sick of this shit everyone is going to die in the god realm/realm of the dead".

Even Fat Buu only managed to annoy the shit out of him.

I see people in other threads talking about bringing Cell back into play for Super somehow, but this thread makes me say fuck that.

Bring Buu back. Theres gotta be a universe somewhere someTIME where Buu went unchecked or is just still laying dormant.

Wouldnt even have to power him up artificially or anything, cuz its fucking Buu. Imagine a Buu that managed to absorb a fucking a whole fucking universe... so strong even zeno couldnt erase it!

Fund it.

>Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
I agree
>Goku was stronger than Gohan at full power
Don't be stupid. Kid Buu is stronger than super buu, but Gohan could curbstomp super buu whereas goku was likely evenly matched with it.
Also, I don't think Goku would have been able to beat even fat Buu as SS3.
He ate up at least 12 hours of his time on earth in that 5 minute battle, so much he only had about 30 minutes or so left when he got back.

Meaning he probably only had less than a minute before his time ran out and whatever happens to ghosts who run out of time happened.

Talking isn't just about using words dumbfuck.
The hell is wrong with you.
This is something infants and animals understand.

Fat Buu is the result of Kid Buu absorbing the Supreme Kais
How the fuck is he weaker?

Sorry that I was retarded then. I take back Fat Buu being able to defeat Kid Buu then.

Also reminder that Kid Buu blasted the earth so hard Goku couldn't even think of trying to deflect it. He could have turned into SS3 instantly (as we see he does earlier when he's looking for a potara partner), but chose not to because he knew he was outmatched.
Kid Buu was quite a bit stronger than SS3, he was pretty much fooling around most of the fight.

>I agree
Then you're retarded and must have a hard-on for ignoring evidence.

>goku was likely evenly matched with it.
That's the thing. He wasn't.
Kid buu was literally toying with him.
Goku couldn't do shit.

Reading the whole thread helps

And you have a hard-on for ignoring the outright statement that Super Buu's ki grew when he transformed into kid Buu.

I mean with Super Buu. But the three Buu forms (fat, super and kid) are pretty close in power, Mystic Gohan was a big leap beyond any of those, and Buutenks/Buuhan was even more, and Vegeto was way way more.

>shit posting this hard

There are multiple pics in this very thread that counter any evidence you might think you have, but we all know you really dont.

God this is the shittiest retcon.

Just proves that buu saga is the worst.

You tell me.
His power apparently isn't cumulative. It simply picks the best things about whatever he absorbs and adds it too his current form.

It's why buu transformed into piccubuu after the gotenks fusion ran out.

The overwhelming good in the weak as fuck fat supreme kai overwhelmed his evil and made him relatively innocent and gave him a sweet tooth. That supereme kai made the ultimate sacrifice to save the universe.
Because, let's face it. Beerus would have had to wake up and take him out and beerus probably would have been absorbed.

His only evidence is still "b-but goku didn't want to fight him when they were on earth" despite the mountain of examples that show goku misjudged the Buu's power pretty hard many times.

The fuck?
That's not a fucking retcon. That's motherfucking canon.

>goku was likely evenly matched with it
No, he says that him and Vegeta both wouldn't stand a chance against that form.

Samefagging baiting retards. Just stop.

Why is Vegeta so shit? He broke the whole potara

How is that even close to a retcon?

Goku has a history of doing this at this point, he just loves to fight, he doesnt give a fuck whos actually stronger.

Don't bother, user. That has been used against him before.
>B-BUT GOKU MEANT THAT THEY WOULDN'T BE A-ABLE TO FIGHT IN THEIR SMALL HEIGHT

Goku says a lot of shit that arc and is wrong many, many times.
He couldn't have even beaten fat Buu since he had like 30 seconds of earth time left in SS3.

>tfw no argument left so I must call names

MUH Saiyan pride.

All that proves is that although Fat Buu is stronger, he's less dangerous. I'm talking raw power and ki.

>This is the shittiest retcon

user please

They aren't. Fat Buu is demonstrably weaker then Super Buu and Kid Buu is objectively and canon stronger and has more feats period.

The Kais made him weaker.

Goku also laughs when he sees Kid Buu the first time, then literally has to beg him to not destroy the earth because he knew he couldn't stop his attacks.

In other words, Goku is wrong, stupid.

>tfw I've been repeatedly proved wrong but have a compulsion to keep arguing using no points and headcanon

Toriyama loathed the entire idea of veggetto.

>He couldn't have even beaten fat Buu since he had like 30 seconds of earth time left in SS3.

He fought fat boo for longer than 30 seconds. If he went all-out from the start he could've destroyed him with probably a kamehameha.