Post series where the will of the author greatly opposed the will of the fans

Post series where the will of the author greatly opposed the will of the fans.

Looks good to me

>Had to revive Byakuya because fans complained
>Give a middle finger to fans with the ending
I liked the Ichigo x Rukia pairing like every other person with taste but I won't blame Kubo for doing this.

>Ichiruki
>taste

Berserk comes to mind. Loliwitch ruines everything.

Only Orihime can defeat Ichigo's cock because of her powers.

You should have see them coming since 8 years ago.

Your pic extremely related.

>the fans wanted it to be good
>it wasn't
So defiant.

>useless moeblob
>taste

Please send help
Please free us from this hell

>only she can defeat Ichigo's cock
insert .jpg here

Honest question, how did people actually think Rukia and Ichigo could be together? Isn't Rukia technically dead?

Ichigo ended up with kurosakikuntits?
That's disappointing.

Paralolz.

It wasn't surprising, but it wasn't developed at all. They were just together after a 10 year timeskip.

>Rukia
>useful

She's literally the same type of fights pre-timeskip Nami and Lucy of Fairy Tail gets (read random shitters to make them "look good" and maybe a slightly more competent shitter for drama)

Both of them are pretty ineffectual

Ichigo's dad was also a shinigami married to a Quincy.

Yea, but Isshin gave up everything for Masaki. There was no way Rukia would give up her life in SS, hell she didn't even do it after the first arc-she was the one that told Ichigo she's staying in SS.

Huh, maybe that's why Ichigo went for the consolation prize.

Nah, Kubo stated years ago that Ichigo and Rukia were simply precious nakama. He even stated on his twitter about a month ago that he ended things the way he envisioned, meaning the endgame pairings were always in the bag.

Shitty IchiHime is pretty much the only one I can recall within the past decade. Kubo is a hack.

Boku Dake. More like Boku Cuck-e

I thought Kubo would actually write something interesting, but I overestimated him and he went with the most cliche ending possible.

I wish I could like her, but casters are always shit.

>Hero and heroine get together
>People complain
>Hero and heroine don't get together
>People complain

>orihime
>heroine

This will be true of any harem series with more than two heroines. If the author does his job and makes them all equally liked, it's technically impossible to satisfy the majority.

Naruto. Katekyo, Rosario Vampire.

Heroine in nipland can mean two different things. The main female character, or love-interest. Sometimes they're a different person like Bulma and Chi-Chi from DB, sometimes they're the same person like Kaoru from Kenshin.

Yui Real Happiness It's Canon
harem end NEVER

Loser

>make them NBR and then fuck
literally what the hell was she thinking?

To whom chose Tsuna? Ryoko or Haru

My dude, Kubo made Ichihime canon because that was what he was planning all along. IchiRuki shippers were not significant enough for him to give a damn what they think.

Ichiruki was the only good thing Bleach had going for it.

just like japanese men are lolicons, japanese women end up being papacons

the tale of genji was the first example of this, japanese noblewoman author has her MC raise a kid just to be the perfect wife

Because bitches are crazy

Just the underage and autistic fans, but I guess when talking about Bleach that's a bit redundant. IchiRuki only makes sense if you're completely oblivious to the difference between a deep platonic relationship and a romantic one. There's a bunch of problems with the hamfisted way Kubo resolved the subplots, but the pairings themselves aren't one of them.

>IchiRuki only makes sense if you're completely oblivious to the difference between a deep platonic relationship and a romantic one.
Who the fuck do you think reads Bleach

Power level fags.

> staff likes her over main girl
> is a million times more popular than the main girl
> loses anyways
BRAVO KAWAMORI

literally why? powerlevels are the biggest clusterfuck in bleach.

Shipping is so goddamn stupid.
Also, authors are the only authority that matters; the work is their creation, not the fanbase's. If you don't like it, then stop following it.

>ichixhime doesn't pay attention: THE POST

Ichigo had his soul chain cut in the first 60 chapters to get his powers back and save Rukia.

You'd think Kubo would make a bigger deal about one of his living characters LEGITAMITELY DYING, but that's Kubo for you.

>1999
>Tsuioku-hen tells a compelling story of a young assassin and his victim's fiancee who have a tragic love affair
>2016
>Bleach concludes a fifteen year slog with a timeskip, kids, and lose ends that have to be wrapped up by two light novels
What happened in 2000? Did something in the water rob Japanese writers of their ability to write convincing interactions with the female creature?

After Soul Society? Yeah she was.

Every fujobait ever

I have never read Bleach but that's pretty admirable.

I shipped them but I never thought they'd get together because Rukia being pretty much ageless and will still be a hot tiny chick while Ichigo would be old and bald was 3deep5bleach.

I guess all this could be circumvented by killing off Ichigo and have Rukia go look for his spirit in the spiritworld. Maybe he would have forgotten everything about his actual life if Kubo wanted to be even more original.

She was way more interesting than that bluehaired maid, who literally became a meme. It's too bad that her background will be explained in more detail in S2, which will never be made because White Fox

Nobody

she is bleach's heroine, why is it still a point of contention