Holohoax thread

Dump your holohoax jpg's please, my hard drive crashed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8pB2IOxxxY
youtube.com/watch?v=yddMuQhaDbw
youtu.be/mGzQxNed1sw
winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour/finest-hour-135/myth-and-reality-what-did-churchill-really-think-about-the-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not backing up

Are you a literal nigger?

No i'm just a lazy law student with a shitload of work, thanks though keep posting

come on guys you know what pics im looking for. shameless self bump

need pic of auschwitz with swimming pool, chimney built after war, rabbits, etc. Also need pic of the dude who went there with some device and proved no human remains were in the fertilizer.

I'm drunk. Explain this meme

Who was the officer that was arrested by the SS for killing 4 inmates?

I don't got the fertlizer one but this video of a JEWISH chemist disproving the Auschwitz gas chambers may help: youtube.com/watch?v=e8pB2IOxxxY

Another good video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yddMuQhaDbw

It says Adolf upside down

Upside down it says Adolf, Tyrone

The message doesn't change when inverted.

Looks like edoh to me

adotf?

Both sides say hope

gr8 b8 m8

Fucken niggers can't read cursive

cbf doing all these captchas

here's one of the best ones as last

here on TV the mainstream akin Holocaust deniers to the Mentally Insane
then i realized who is behind the media.
thank you Sup Forums

holocaust happened bitches

bump

Oh my lord OP. That rock is brilliant. I'm going to put them on a bunch of rocks around my local university.

thanks for spamming fabrications and fake news

Serbia strong

FUCK ARE YOU ALL NEW FAGS? WHERE ARE THE JPG.S. I HAD FUCKING HUNDREDS BEFORE MY HARD DRIVE CRASHED. WHAT HAPPENED TO Sup Forums, BUMP

Here's a funny one to cheer you up, Leaf.

Human Jew Soap and Lampshades was a Myth Goys, but don't tell anyone.

read some books goddamit, recommendations:

Debating the Holocaust - Thomas Dalton
Lectures on the Holocaust - Germar Rudolf

many more available on more specific topics from castle hill publishers (ALL BANNED FROM AMAZON)

don't forget the 0.6 million

bump

>believing in nonsense written on pictures over the internet
literally no sane educated person denies the holocaust. you are going schizo. i will pray for you all

Video from /ourpastor/

youtu.be/mGzQxNed1sw

the quotes in these pictures are fake. do you really believe in them?
too long didn't watch
these are photoshopped.
fake

i'm trying to help you all with your sickness. you are going crazy.

i will pray for all in this thread.

I shall likewise pray for you, "rabbi"

No.

i am not a rabbi. i am not even jewish but antisemitism like this isn't normal. how old are you?

>antisemitism like this isn't normal

It has been normal throughout most of European history and it will be made normal once again. You reap what you sow.

Next you will tell me that every instance of Jewish expulsion was baseless racism.. You're a fool

fake. churchill wasn't antisemitic. he never said this.

>Anti-Semitism was anathema to Churchill. In a letter to his mother he described the French anti-Semitic campaign against Dreyfus as “a monstrous conspiracy.” His main criticism of the Conservative Government’s Aliens Bill in 1904 was that the proposed immigration controls could be abused by an “anti-Semitic Home Secretary.”

winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour/finest-hour-135/myth-and-reality-what-did-churchill-really-think-about-the-jews/

I find your lack of faith in Search Engines, disturbing.

if it wasn't antisemitism then why does this write "action/reason" but give no reason? it was baseless racism. again, how old are you?

stalin wasn't jewish. fake again.

>]

do you know what anathema means? what you posted proves that he was NOT antisemitic. hence proving the quote in that previous picture to be fake
the swimming pool and all other luxuries were for the nazis, not the jewish victims

kys kike, your time will come and we will tell you if we want you to speak during trial

To this day (((they))) are carrying out that mission.
Vengeful, deceitful, petty, bastards that they are.

I deleted the post because I could not verify the quote and lending credence to your argument.

It does not change the fact that he was working for Zionist powers. As a matter of fact, it would make more sense that he was not anti-Semitic.

I am dumping images that circulate on Sup Forums but I am more than willing to change my opinion if there is false information within them. That does not however discredit all of the legitimate information posted.

Heil Hitler

t. kike

mass replying filth

i am not jewish. i am just trying to tell you that you are wasting your time with all this nonsense. even if let's say these conspiracy theories were true then how do you expect to fight back? the tv and internet(media) is owned by them. the only place you have to voice your opinion is here or some other shady notorious place on the internet that no "normie" would ever visit other than for a quick laugh. no politician will ever speak against them because they have no money unlike jews, no place to state their opinion(media) and because they made an example out of jfk. and don't say that a change is coming and show me trump because trump's daughter and master(kushner) is jewish also. no change is coming neo nazi or other terrorist right wing groups like you all have existed since ww2 anyway but they are powerless just like you all.
this is of course if the conspiracy theories are true and they are not. jews own everything because they are smarter not because they want world domination or any of yoyur schizo fantasies. mossad will probably try to kill you for all this but i will pray for you all

wtf I thought he was black