Ruin everything because you can't accept your lover's wishes

>ruin everything because you can't accept your lover's wishes

How can anyone argue Homura did nothing wrong?

Homura did nothing wrong.

ay yo

Look, user. You're probably some disgusting NEET cuck who lets people beat you around and use you up like a condom you probably don't even know what that is, which is why you're obese, boring, and living in your parents basement: a complete disappointment.

Have you ever stopped to think, just once, how actual successful people think and act? People who have careers, who have families, who do something with their lives? They all got those things by reaching out and taking them. That's what life is all about, reaching out and taking what is rightfully yours. See, you're probably one of those liberal retards who expected things to just be handed to you when you were a young adult, for things to just wind up in your lap. However, that's clearly not how life works. Everything is up for grabs in this world, and the ambitious take what they want, no questions asked.

That's why I can argue and say, with absolute moral superiority, that Homura did nothing wrong. She took what she wanted. I can't fault someone for living life who it's supposed to be lived.

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's literally a meme. Don't take it seriously

>cuck

Mammies best girl

>cringe
>>>/reddit/

what's wrong with her leeeeeeeeeegs

she's a big girl

>liberal retard
gottem

What's the water bottle for?

why is that not wordfiltered?

For you

dumbass needs to put a seatbelt on and keep her legs against the floor

of course she's suffering, that looks uncomfortable as fuck

I like this picture but it's kinda ridiculous

She took what was rightfully hers. Homura did nothing wrong.

can someone please explain what the scenario behind this picture is supposed to be

They have been on the road for hours and she is stretching her legs.

If I was in a room with Homura and there was a gun with two bullets in it, I would shoot Homura twice.

Don't be mean to Homu, she had a hard life.