youtu.be/TkXGBBjWe_I
>ACt Dir of CFPB Mulvaney Press Brief 11/27/17
youtu.be/euQHiw8a5nI
>WH Video: Christmas Decorations @WH 11/27/17
youtu.be/THr_seahKUI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

Awoo nicely.

DPRK planning atmospheric test.

>Firy and Fury
More like Cuckolding and Racemixing

MAGA

Here whenever, fren.

THIS IS LIFE IS DRUMPF'S AMERICA

i need a translation for this heeb shit?

>mfw people ask how I'll pay for my social programs if all the millionaires and billionaires move to the Caribbean

I hope they do it and drop the big on on the US.

What did Trump do in response to today

AWOO

>Why?
Because they're obsessed instead with penises?

reminder that /cbts/ is /ourthread/ now
give it a bump

tranny playmate immediately after hef's death. why?

>all these nazis itt
Befriend a black woman. It will change your life and you'll feel so much shame for ever hating these beautiful people.

more for me

I like breasts.

My takeis that there are duelling visions in DC of how to maintain the American empire.

Obama is no nice guy. He is a neocon too. But he represents more the civilian side of the machine. State dept, CIA. The indirect route. Some strong positives, you didn't have thousands of American coming home in body bags like you did under Bush.
Proxy wars and drone warfare.
The negative is the islamist virus, used in those far off places for specific goals, spread and came back to the West.

The other school of thought is the meathead military style. Hurr durr just go in and blow dem up! Dubya and his bunch went this route, were extremely married to the DOD and contractors. Kind of sidelined the CIA during his tenure. In a way Dubya was a renegade. Trump is picking up where Dubya left off, he's going for this tactic.

The civilian side has become dominant since Dubya's exit though, and that's why on the domestic front there is this war against Trump. It's about tactics. Not morals or ultimate ideology. They think Trump is reckless and they want to do things the slow, patient way.

Look at the Iran deal. Obama and Kerry, both CIA, did the Iran deal. Why? They figured America can't go after Iran now, it's just not possible, the military is overstreched, if there's a draft it'll caus emass destabilization at home. So they're being patient and playing the long game. Did the deal with Iran. But it's just a setup. So down the line, some other president can say
>omg ur cheating, time for WAR! HEHEHEHE

Trump is like a child with ADD, he's just speeding everything up and going the full on bish bash bosh route. He's messing up the meticulous plans and the timelines the civilian deep state has set for years. That's why they're annoyed. They think he's reckless and causing instability at home and in the world financial system.

It's a clash of styles, not ideology or morality. Drumpf is just as much a neocon as his predecessors 'the swamp' you think he's so opposed to.

Tweeted.

He doesn't care if his daughter is raped by a jew director because the guy is ao talented.

You're not me, Minn?

I am really liking this black guy.

Didn't they mention doing an ocean test earlier in the year? I wonder what the fallout would be if we responded by unilaterally withdrawing from the CTBT and doing a test a day just outside their territorial waters.

>my wife and my father were infected by a virus
why would he admit his dad cucked him, on national tv?

>JUST IN: Steve Bannon to campaign with Roy Moore next week

We saw a useless boob on TV for eight years already.

Who could've known Rick Wilson was a cockmongler?
well... on 2nd thought, I guess it was kinda obvious.

Because they don't want to be accused of rape and have their lives ruined?

they've had traps in the magazines before

>YOU KICKED ME OUT AND LOCKED THE DOOR!!!

the proportionality of a slim female has made me lose interest in both boobies and ass :-\

the fuck do black people have to do with nazis?

TIM SCOTT NO!
Literally Roy Moore tier.

I used to fuck a black woman.
Probably turned me even more into a racist

>not hitting only California
Dumb Abo.

North Korea going to get blockaded so no more merchant vessels can go there.

meant for :

Can't wait for his tweet

>He thinks those are his children
>They're actually his siblings

What's going on in KSA?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

what's wrong with feminine penises user?

STOP BUYING AVOCADOS

>You didn't include us
Because you kikes wouldn't have voted on it and would just filibuster.

>when you here a penny fall

MIll. are broke

little fag. Yep, that sounds pretty millennial.

>Bernie: THE REPUBLICANS NEVER MADE AN EFFORT TO WORK WITH US

>Scott: Actually that's not-

>Tapper: We're going to take a quick break now!

>it's a sarah wears no bra so that hannity will finally spill his seed on her massive milk jugs episode

Breasts are best

DFC master race.

have any of you guys actually ate ass? I can't imagine it would be pleasant, but it's so close to the vag anyway it might not be that bad? I don't know...

This is gonna be good.

I'm an ass man, but there was a THICC client resting her boobs on the table that really jogged my cogs today.

>ingesting fecal matter and parasites

new crown prince is draining the gutters

Jews aren't the same as blacks.....I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

Hey, I'm not judging you kids. They asked a question, I posited an answer. You're a fruity bunch, but your heart's in the right place.

I wonder what could possibly be behind this shift

You will hang, Molochnigger.

Those princes attempted to assassinate King Salman in Las Vegas, the same night of the shooting.
It failed, so the crown prince decided to act cool for one month, acting oblivious while he found out who did this, then he arrested those responsible.

damn you fox and your goddam covering of the milkies

Yep. That's CNN

Joe Joe Joe! Merry Christmas!

Flat is Justice.

>india
>boobs

I'd never do it, that's where poop comes from

This made me lel

Reminder that Dopey Prince Al-Waleed forced Trump to sell him his yacht and 50% of the Plaza Hotel, which Trump loved more than anything, called it the "Mona Lisa." He has been trying to buy the rest of the Plaza for decades, made another attempt in 2016.

>Subscribe to FoxNews.com for full access

No. I will continue to support American farmers.

ITS RUBIO

Power consolidation.
That's it, there's no "hurr dyrr draining the Saudi Swamp" shit you fucking idiots are pushing.

>argentina

Game of Thrones style palace purge.

>Indian (dot) woman talking about how she preserves American history at the national parks

Never buying a Subaru in my life.

not that bad. Have her take a shower and wash her ass before tho. Don't do it to a all day long, dirty ass

Ah, good hands then

What's going on with Romania and Moldova?

I think mise en scene translates to "I am a cuck who uses artsy terms I just learned because I believe it makes me look clever to people who are impressed by things like that who also think they're clever and also I'm a cuck"

But my heeb is a bit rusty.

>life comes at you fast

How do we stop white nationalists from coopting the MAGA movement? And before you even start, yes I know that
>America was founded entirely by Western European Christians
>America's first immigration laws only "admitted white men of good character"
>America was nearly 90% white until the late 60s, when immigration laws were changed using deceitful legislation
>Even with the 90% white, the remaining 10% were primarily black slave-descended people, who could never reasonably be assimilated into the white American majority
>Africans, Mestizos, Arabs, and most Asians generally have a lower IQ than the white majority
>Identity politics allows international monied interests to drive a wedge between groups of citizens to distract us from their wicked exploitation
>Unchecked immigration at the current rates will render white Americans a minority in their own country, totally stripped of political power
>South Africa and Rhodesia had similar delusions about integration, and the deadly results of their experiments are now clear to all but the most zealous of egalitarians

but I mean come on guys, some black guys are pretty based. Have you heard of RedPillBlack? She even works at InfoWars now! Talk about BASED!!

show bob and lasagna

>U.S. consumer confidence unexpectedly improved in November to a fresh 17-year high, a sign Americans are growing more confident about the economy and labor market
>unexpectedly

wow who could have foreseen that a president focused on bringing back jobs, lowering taxes, and getting wages to increase would make the average stiff a bit more likely to spend money?
it's like being optimistic about your country and history makes people feel better than apologizing for and disavowing it
I'm not sure if it'll have serious impact though; the US economy is only about 70% consumption...

>open bob pls

zing!

pls not real

Nice fan fiction you guys have there

Cruz texting ICE under the podium

Despite one of the princes caught put Obama through college?

What the fuck are "American mercenaries"?

>not getting camwhores to literally lick their shit off a dildo after anal

Get with the times you relic.

how'd this sell anyway?