Nigger whore sucks Weinstein's dick, gets nothing in return, sues

archive.is/CfWhQ

So this nigger sucked Harvey's dick, and now claims he "failed to help her with her career as promised", so she's suing him. Of course, she's now framing it as 'forced himself on her', but she also says "I feel duped."

So we've rounded the bend. The fat kike is getting his comeuppance, so the niggers are testing the waters.

>“I thought, obviously, this man has something amazing in store for me,” she said during a teary-eyed press conference in Manhattan to discuss the sex trafficking lawsuit

>The incident ended in the bathroom where he “forced” Nobel to perform sex acts in front of the bathroom mirror, she said.

So she's a slut who didn't get paid enough, and she's hoping to throw her name on the pile in the hopes of getting a payout. I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want to see the jew crushed. And on the other, I don't want to see filthy whores making millions off of bullshit claims. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=15446&page=4
vimeo.com/136946741
youtu.be/vR73aSEoQ4k?t=147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Harvey

How's "rehab"?

typical jew behavior to not give a guy a reach around.

You faggots aren't noticing Weinstein is the fall Jew

> I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want to see the jew crushed. And on the other, I don't want to see filthy whores making millions off of bullshit claims. What do?

This isn't an either/or situation.

Call out the whore and the pimp equally.

If the money come out of the Jews pocket I'm all for these sluts getting rich. They'll end up putting that money back into the economy anyway

Intrigued. Can you explain further.

Serves him right for messing with schvartze

Apparently she was also on Britain's Next Top Model. A reality TV slut turned whore for movie roles? Jilted niggress suing for 'many millions'? You think Weinstein needed to 'force' this ugly piece of shit to suck his dick? I don't.

just kill them all.

This. Hopefully old Harvey will squeal on his buddies. The more pressure he's under the more likely he'll sing, I say unleash the whores on him

wasn't on board til I saw this comment. solid thought process.

Found this interesting post about her:
rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=15446&page=4

>I KNW THIS GURL AND KNW HER PERSONALY.. SHEZ A BITCH.. DONT LET THE FACADE SHE PUTZ ON FOOL U.. AS WELL AS BEIN A UPTIGHT SNOB.. SHEZ ALSO A SLAG.. IM JUST REAL AND I TELL IT HOW IT IZ.. SHE SLEPT WITH MY COUSIN DESPITE HAVING A NICE MAN WHO DOTEZ ON HER AND HER DAUGHTER.. SHE ALSO MAKEZ A HABBIT OF SLEEPING AROUND WITH RANDOM MEN... NO SHEZ NOT TERRIBLE LOOKIN.. BUT 2 ME BEAUTY IS NOT ONLY SKIN DEEP.. TAKING THAT INTO ACCOUNT.. SHEZ ****IN UGLY.. TRYIN TO LIVE SUPER STAR LIFE ON A PART TIME SHOP ASSISTANT SALLARY.. SPONGING OF HER MAN WHOSE ON BEKNOWN TO THE FLITH SHE TAKE PART IN ON A REGULAR BASIS.. KADIAN NOBEL IS A LOST CAUSE!!!

So what do you think? Some slut looking for millions of dollars, or a 'victim'?

Fuck, I'd bet $10k that she was a whore who he paid to suck his dick, and now that he's got all these accusations against him, she's just trying to scrape some money off the top. I bet this goes nowhere.

None of these sluts are victims unless they were underage at the time. That being said they need that money much more than Harvey does

Oprah and Gayle were Harvey's wingmen on this one.

Gayle should get awards for her performance the morning Charlie Rose's sex dungeon was outed.

Looks like she slathered on 4lbs of makeup to do a teary-eyed press conference. She's a fucking nobody who tried to make it on reality TV, and now she's playing this angle.

Her 'Showreel' that she wanted Weinstein to watch.
vimeo.com/136946741

>prostitute didn't get paid
Petty theft?

This, look into Rose Mcgowans past. This whole thing is inorganic.

Also, the lawsuit alleges this happened in Feb 2014. So somehow, just now, she's decided that this constitutes a crime, almost 4 years after the fact, and while all these other charges are being investigated. HOW CONVENIENT.

When niggers and Jews fight, the alt-right delights.

Oh, and red skies at morning sailors take warning.

Oh god, get this acting job she does at the end of this video.

youtu.be/vR73aSEoQ4k?t=147

And her accent is bullshit. Can some eternal anglo verify that this accent is absolute garbage?