Does Sup Forums even give a shit about this anymore?

Does Sup Forums even give a shit about this anymore?

I think we won

when you crash the ship with no survivors you don't exactly swin back in to check if you got them all

This. They got wrecked and it made the news. Move on to other things. Every fucking liberal uses the word "dog whistle" everytime someone says anything so I bought a dog whistle. It's hard to meme things

didn't french authorities put a stop to it?

We literally got him to freeze his balls off alone divided in the middle of nowhere Finland. All while he chants he will not divide us. We won so utterly the other side isn't even trying anymore

>does Sup Forums even
how old are you?

so what happened?

I stopped following after the 2nd flag was taken down.

>Does Sup Forums even give a shit about this anymore?
Sup Forums users don't even give a shit about themselves

>I think we won
fuck off, nufag. We DID win. Shia has shed real tears of anger and hates how easily we fucked his shit up.
We’ve got big boy shit to do. Tendies won’t eat themselves.

I'm surprised that the limitless autism of Sup Forums has decided to leave it alone. It's definitely not fun anymore since there are no real people involved with it, but I expected a few of the more autistic Sup Forums guys to hunt these down until there were no more.

Shia is winning in France dude, his flag is flying high and proud, and the French anons are complete cucks and can't to anything more than one attempt (which failed, although a good fire attack)

French anons should just stop posting on Sup Forums because they have brought us great shame.

It's still going on

Season 3 was fun. The flag was moved to a field in Tennessee in which pol found in 48 hours. Then some guy took it down and put a MAGA hat and shirt up on the flagpole

Season 4 the flag was in Livepool and some guy climbed a building to get to it

Then Shia took a break and went to Finland to live in a cuck shed for a month and then came back and now HWNDU is back up

>Shia took a break and went to Finland to live in a cuck shed for a month and then came back and now HWNDU is back up

>And the French have surrendered.

>caring about your defeated enemy

Unless they do something else significant then no I don't give a shit

I think the French just assume it's their normal flag

No.

no, we don't

No. That's why we won. It's over. His best tricks expended.

And what in god's cock is he doing in France. Is this about Trump or not? Sounds like even Steven lost his way.

i miss the original streams
the flag is so boring

Yes. My Christmas Wish is to swap that flag with one that reads, "It's Okay to be White."

He got ran out of New York, New Mexico, England and Finland, so he searched for the low hanging fruit, the one place where Sup Forums is at our weakest and he found it.

Even in obscure Finland entire small groups of memelords showed up to troll Shia. France? Oh Lord he found the perfect place to mock us.

Na fuck em. We already broke Shia, HWNDU is no longer relevant.

>the French surrender yet again
No surprise there
Kek

As long as the flag is up he's still winning and making his point

more like a pyrrhic victory, the original concept of his "art" show is lost, wasted hundreds if not thousands relocating HWNDU and paying shills to stand around the camera and chant for hours, lost his sanity and after his racist rant towards that nigger cop, he lost his followers respect. waving a flag shows that he surrenders.

Nah, Reddit is all into it so we're pretty much done with it.

His flag still flies proudly, mocking us user.

It's pretty impossible to get down unless you want to scale an entire building and tower desu
Would be pretty dangerous to attempt, someone did try to burn it down with a drone but it's fire-proof

Typical French.. Smh

>shia labeouf
>proud

a guy that was spitroasted by hollywood kike executive for disney channel roles and possibly molested by his own rapist father has nothing to be proud of, it is embarrassing how frog anons gave up but theyre french, so no surprise. i salute the user that flew the flaming drone, good try. next time shoot some accelerant and then torch it.

We kind of feel bad now that we learned he was probably molested in hollywood as a kid.

You all remember that time you had a friend or younger sibling you crushed at a video game and they thought they were better than you? You played round after round over and over and over and over again, and after about 30 rounds of winning you made one mistake and they won. Then proceeded to crown themselves champion and emperor of the game for all eternity?

That is HWNDU in a nut shell. How many times do we have to "win". For him to lose?

In short, fuck him.

>It's pretty impossible to get down unless you want to scale an entire building and tower desu
No need to get it down, just to troll it, just to have some fun and claim it, meme it. I have posted so many ideas for the French that would be easy to do. Fly a Pepe frog kite on windy days just to get the frog on camera. Win. Fly a drone up there in the daytime but flying a long pepe banner behind it, and get on camera, win.

So many ways to win, but the French just give up in total failure.

Spraypaint 200 Pepes around the museum at night in green paint and take pictures in the morning. Such an easy win. What do the French anons do? Fucking nothing.

I want that museum director to rue the day he took on Sup Forums------- like that cuck in New York who had to ask Shia to leave when he saw ourguys having the meme party of a lifetime (the milk party) Can you imagine how hard that white supremacy milk party triggered the Museum director? He called the police over a milk party lel.

I want that SJW french museum director ripping his hair out, not laughing at us.

find a place in france and fly this flag instead. see which one stays up longer?

sorry, shia, nobody cares anymore

If someone wanted to mess with it, they could send a drone in to paint it red instead of trying to burn it.

Replace it with
IOTBW

Start a new thread:
Get in here:
replace HWNDU
With
IOTBW

We should start a new campaign: "Diversity Is Dysfunction"
We'll put some talking points and statistics at the bottom. It could be thought provoking

Yeah, there's also a touch of "Lol, chase me Pol...chaaaase me!!!".
Shia's kinda old news at this point. Maybe if he made himself more exciting and relevant in some other manner first, we'd get back in the game.