My wife's black son

My wife's half black son (he looks totally dark) keeps stealing from me for weed money. I really want to do something about it but last month I took away his Xbox for a weekend and my wife freaked out and said I'm two hard on him. I'm working 60 hours a week so she can stay home and take care of him and her daughter, neither are mine but I care about my wife so much and just want to take care of her. She's white and the kids are just from two different stupid flings she had with black dudes while in college, it's no big deal and she assures me she was just experimenting and hasn't had many partners. Neither of the dads are around anymore or pay child support so it leaves me taking care of the kids. I'm sick of working so hard only for her ungrateful son who is 12 to keep stealing from my wallet and room the second I turn my back. He's already been caught with marijuana at school twice and I know he's stealing from me to buy more. I want to do something but my wife says he's just having a phase and that I'm being racist. She's the only partner I've ever had or even ever kissed and she's my entire world I love her so much I'd do anything for her so leaving isn't an option. I can't imagine life without her, I'd probably kill myself. So I just don't know what to do with my situation right now. Any suggestions guys?

Kys

tell her she won't easily find another wage cuck that take care for her and her children if she fucks this up. And by allowing her child to steal from you and defending it she could fuck it up eventually.
Because not every respectable man wants a single mother, especially if they look totally different from the man, so everybody can see at first sight they are not from him.
Tell her to keep her children in check. Don't discuss about that.

Fucking Christ dude, just go to the hardware store and ask for about 6’ of braised rope, tie a noose, and jump.
How in the fuck did this whore get you to marry her in the first place? Do you at least remember to bring the soy home on your way home from work?
Grab your testicles out of her purse, go to an attorney, and file for divorce.

No way this is real.

dude you are such a cuck. How did you let yourself get in this situation? Kill ur family and then shoot urself.

There's no way this is real

I try to be compassionate, but you are the definition of a cuck

You are literally dedicating your own resources to raise someone else's children, who don't even have a future. Someone won't be progressing in the gene pool anytime soon.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $100

stale pasta from b

you are based OP and are a real man leading the fight against institutionalized racism and oppression

do not let the racist little shits of this forum drag you down to their level

Oh it's happened. Just not to OP

>Any lifestyle pol disagrees with is a pasta

How can it be an old pasta when I literally just wrote it and it's all true?

a lot of problems get buried out in the desert

Your wife's black son is only doing this because he's sexually repressed. You have to step up and do the right thing by letting him fuck you in the ass raw. It's the only way user. it will be so progressive and tolerant.

I smell a troll.

my name is sage.

Look. New copypasta:)

Nigglet doesn't have a seat
niggaz confirmed for gay

I hope this is copypasta and didn't actually happen otherwise, kys OP.

BWAHAHA!

If this story was true (which it's not) those stupid kids are now legally your kids. Even if she goes off and fucks another Black guy you will have to pay childsupport for kids that are not even biologically yours. You're fucked, bro. That doesn't mean you have to kill yourself, of course. You can always leave her, go through this rough patch in your life, and marry a nice Asian woman who's not a notorious whore.

Dude, you are a living meme. Probably have a better chance getting a straight answer asking reddit.

I'd say beat the crap out of the little fucker. But I guess thats not an option.

How about signing him up for a cop ride along, or take him on a few car trips through some really ethnic neighborhoods. Show him the kids that look like him without saying anything, the ones he should be grateful he has the opportunity not to end up like.

This isn’t real but I’ll take the bait.

Stop being a pussy faggot and take a belt to his ass. What is with people and the lack of disciplining their kids?

not copypasta

reckoning will come. reckoning will come.reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come. reckoning will come.

plastic and kevin spacey.
if this is real, please kill your family, then go on a mass shooting. society could use some culling.

Buy Velcro.

they aren't his.

That bitch is not worth it and neither are her pups. Get out of that situation.

So? Teach the little niglets to fear him. To fear white men. So that they don’t end up like Trayvon martin

>I'd probably kill myself.
make sure you kill her and the nogs first

Simple solution:
Kill them both.

Things that never happened

>I'm two hard on him
your wife was white?

Yes she's white