Why do idiots think Ancient Egyptians were black?

Egyptians aren't black now, why would they have been black thousands of years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnnk_-sPq3s
archive.is/LmsLe
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/03/egypt-economic-revival-el-sisi/99558134/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To hide the fact that niggers are truly animals

This guy has a white parent.

fuck you whitey we built egypt and we built america too

>Niggers
>Capable of basic logic

Um don't you know about the NUBIAN KANGZ sweetie?

bleached by Rome

WE

That kid isnt white. He's not a nigger but he's still a sand nigger

Fair point.

But they still aren't black., they're Middle Eastern.

Name this finishing move.

The Kang Bang

thankfully the egyptians were wise enough to inscribe ancient memes on their tombs...

>Why do idiots think Ancient Egyptians were black?
>idiots

It's called the Gay Bowser

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnnk_-sPq3s

Its a fact

Both sides are wrong. The south of Egypt and Sudan had black Africans who had Egyptian culture, built pyramids etc. There were black Egyptian dynasties too. So Egypt was black as well as not black. Coptic Egyptians are the closest thing to ancient Egyptians most of the population has even mixed into Berber migrations from the west.

T. History major

there was a temporary nigger family that turned out one or two kangz after a rebellion or a war or something.

egypt was multiculti

that's why it destroyed itself

same with rome

Yessssssş

Some of them are literally black, some look Mediterranean and pale, some like Arabs. Look at Coptics, they say they mixed less than the Muslim population. They look like dark Italians and a little Mexican. Also southern Egyptians are a little different looking. I used to live in Cairo. There are tons of literal black Egyptians and then some that are gingers, a surprising amount of albinos too.

Yeah but they weren’t white either.

Rome was one of the most stable empires in history, so I guess that means multiculturalism works lmao

Even funnier is that the niggers claiming to be kangz don't even know that their ancestors came from mid west Africa.

this, until they started to get in hordes of refugees. Looks like history is repeating it self

nobody does that

well except for we wuz us dindus.

because egypt is in africa, therefore its something that they can claim that it was theres. Its the only thing they can claim to be theres and prove that they are not animals. But of course, the world is a place of rainbows and butterflies

I like it

I wasn't suggesting Egyptians are or ever were white. What I was suggesting is that they are not and never were black. However, based on some replies in this thread, it seems that it's more complicated than that.

The first seasons of mr. Robot were really nice, now it went to shite.

No, both his parents are/were Copts.

he is a kike

Hurricaranigger

Literally who even cares, Egypt stopped being relevant after Rome took control of it, collapsed and the Christians lost control of it to the Muslims.

They had a great history but their future doesn't look too bright being a third World country when even Italy bounced back from all the collapses and is now one of the richest countries in the World.

Yes...

Oh okay, I just see people say they were white a lot too, in the same way Berbers are often referred to as white, which is as strange as calling Levantine Arabs white imo. They’re all their own things.

They were already ruined before the refugees started coming. They fell into one of the biggest traps of empire which was over extension. It wasn't the flow of refugees that finished them, they bankrupted themselves trying to hold territories worth nothing.

Here's the irony in all this. The USA is the biggest empire of today and it's the blue states subsidizing the Red states lmao. It's the """""fiscally conservative""""" voters that benefit from the empire, not the urban liberals.

personally I thought 1 was great, 2 was shit, 3 started as shit and then got really good.
their doing this whole scifi thing now, insinuating that the chinese have time machine/parallel dimension technology... my guess is elliot's 'syndrome' turns out to be some strangely explained parallel dimension or time travel 'leakover' from when/where his father is alive, since they stated his father help build the supposed time travel/parallel dimension machine

Won't they be asking why idiots think ancient Europeans where white?

What in hell are you talking about? The Roman Empire was permanently destabilized by the introduction of the Goths into the Roman Empire by Valens.

the toll

They don't have anything else. They say carthidge was blk too. They do have the zulu empire, but that wasn't around long and was more bloodthirsty than anyone.
I think there was a 150 year period, way after ancient times, when sudan controlled Egypt?

Were the Nubians related to Bantu or Nilotic peoples?

How different was the race mixture of Nubians compared to ancient Egyptians?

Oh yeah it was perfectly stable during its civil wars and when it was sacked. Lmao. Fucking idiot. The moment Rome expanded beyond its city state it became multicultural.

>pic related
What did he mean by this?

The hurrikang

The Tyrone Twister

Really hard to give an answer to that. Black Africa is extremely genetically diverse. You can get more genetic distancing between tribes within modern national boundaries than you do between Europeans and anyone in Asia. But black Africans across Sudan and southern Egypt had much the same culture you identify as ancient Egyptian. Culture spanned across multiple ethnic groups just like today.

>Middle Eastern
>Egypt is in North Africa, literally a different continent
Middle Eastern people are Semitic, Egyptians were/are Hamitic

sounds like a normal user

Egypt is technically in Africa. That's literally the reason, and it's weak af.

Modern day Nubians just oftentimes seem lighter skinned than some of the pitch black depictions of them from ancient times. Do the Coptics and Ancient Greeks have a genetic link? I've heard from woke black folks that Coptics are ancestors of Greek invaders and are frauds to say they wuz Egyptian Kangz

This.

Far south Egypt (Upper Kingdom) was black, copied the main Egyptian civilization and was fairly successful at it. Too bad (for them) that today's blacks can't figure out how to repeat this instead of fapping themselves about kangs, guilt-tripping whites, etc.

Rest of Ancient Egypt was Mediterranean - Middle Eastern as shown by recent DNA testing on Egyptian mummies:

archive.is/LmsLe

You’re not wrong about the races, but the Middle East is a transcontinental region. All of the Middle East is in Asia except Egypt, which maps of the Middle East commonly include.

What are you talking about? Look at this proud ebony kang

WE WUZ

they were closer genetically to people in the modern-day region of turkey. the face on the sphinx that niggers constantly harp on about wasn't even the original face, it was probably an animal at first. and it has been proven that the face wasn't that of the pharaoh Kafre anyway,

Their future seems pretty bright el sisi seems to be a pretty based nationalist and capitalist

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/03/egypt-economic-revival-el-sisi/99558134/

Nice weather.

Coptics are a mix but they're the closest thing to ancient Egyptians you can find. They didn't mix with Berbers or Muslims that arrived in the last 2000 years. Even then you might notice they look much the same as every other Egyptian.

Most areas of the world are closer genitically to what they were from pre history. For example. Eastern Italy is still largely Greek from the first settlers from before Rome. Southern Italy like sicily is still a mix of Punic and Greek from before Rome. Turkey is still largely what it was since before even the Hellenes. Tests of Iranian DNA against remains that are 10,000 years old shows them much the same. The concept of rape babies is mostly a myth, most areas of the world are still the same despite wars and depopulation events. There are a couple exceptions, mostly in the steppes of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

I'm so sick of it! They used to be Egyptians, they are Native Americans, there were once great African kingdoms, etc.
Blah, blah, blah.....

>This world leader was never welcomed at the Obama White House because of his record of human rights violations. But he has been invited for a meeting with President Donald Trump.

Every time.
I'm still on the fence since they had to borrow 12 billion from the IMF so I'll need to see more news before I judge but looks like they're in baby steps of a rebirth.

Oh so niggers let me asked you, did you design and plan the thing you built or did a White man tell your dumb asses what to do?

Have you not seen the new DNA results you fucking retard?

History books have no value here.
Also education.

>Muh dik..k..k..k
>(((Breaks down crying)))

Haha I was "arguing" with some nigger on YouTube who literally in back to back sentences said BLACKS COME FROM THE CARRIBEAN! WE HAVE THE MOST DIVERSE ANCESTORS EVER, WHAT WITH THE 54 OR 60 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.

How you have 54 or 60 is still bothering me.

if the Byzantine emperor was black.you can bet your ass that the Egyptians where black.

>you make the mistake of thinking "they are white today so they had to be white in the ancient times"

They were niggers then. Arabs migrated with Africa and why we have light skin Egyptians. Stroll around the Med on the Africa side, some interesting faces huh? Well there were Arabs, there were Nigs. Nigs and Arabs fucked. Viola!

Slavery.....DICK!

>implying the Byzantine empire didn't have a moor problem which eventually collapsed it when the 4th crusades ruined the place

hombre does not look like a nigger, it looks more like a dark arab or asian in that picture.

but in reality he was Hungarian and the paint used for his skin darkened with age.

>pic related
jesus was asian.

The thing is the blacks(((Nubians))) were probably enslaved even then so I wouldn't count on the ancient Egyptians being anything more than caucasoids....but they weren't light skinned either since Indo-Europeans got their lighter skin after going through the Urals and not by living in Egypt for a few thousand years lel. I am descended from Indo-dindus and even I think that its stupid to assume ancient Egyptians were white in the traditional sense also the Celts happen to originate in the middle east who's to say red haired pharaohs weren't proto-celts? they would still be swarthier than today's Celtic population tho.

Byzantines were meds(Greeks,Romans,Thracians,Phonecians) they could of had a black emperor but I severely doubt that nek.

just gonna post this here

americunts are all brain dead. both the """""""""white"""""""" and blacks are just desperate for a real heritage, so they all want to WE WUZ everything. they both want to claim Egypt lmao.

No doubt today's Egyptians are less related to Ancient ones as current day Egyptians are semetic.

Belief in DNA science is not reliable.
It is victim of suggestive data without any actual test to confirm the truth.

>Glimmer
We was kangs

>niggers think they invented everything created
>Purposely forget Africans live in mud and eat animal shit

This is unironically what ancient Egyptians used to look like.

Egyptians didn't build the fucking pyramids dipshit. Nobody knows who built them

Egyptian coptics are the closest link? How different are they compared to the average Egyptian?

because since egypt is in africa that means dey wuz kangs

I built them. AMA

i curse the turks every day for not finishing the job

DNA test researchers in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w

And they actually get away with this bullshit and people say hallelujah, seems legit.

Why do all these christians claim to be kangz? Lebanese christians claim to be phoenicians. Syrian christians claim to be assyrians. Egyptian christians claim to be ancient egyptians.

oh for the love of fuck, not this again

Hannibal was black wh*te boi

This is the ideal Armenian body, you may not like it but this is what peak Egyptian looks like

All dees wh*te devils on dis thread are just jelious bout my black african dick. Little wh*te bou dick can't please da wh*te women.

The irish were Blek the Nordicks were Blek is all in d boox soumwhere I swaer on mai Leif.