ITT: Retard Identity Politics stuff you see on Facebook

Post things you see on facebook about identity politics that drive you mad, and why it does so. Saw this one a couple days ago. I guess Asians aren't people of color anymore. Prime example of left-wing, race-baiting, ID politics. Bonus points for highlighting left wing hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPp3nl6JmiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E4U3TeY2wtM
youtu.be/2GFx0hLZcCE?t=5s
twitter.com/search?q=poc are underrepresented in anime&src=typd&lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=6ud_WweBpAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you care? Why do any of us care? These faggots will suck tranny dick the rest of their life. They're not important

They're dark skinned. That doesn't necessarily mean they're nignogs.
>Yoruichi
>Sheboon
PICK ONE. This person also seems like they don't care about anime at all, because save Michiko and Hatchin they only find dark skinned characters in LRS like Bleach or Naruto. They probably only watch anime for the sole purpose of looking for dark skinned characters and calling them pee oh sea.

There's no reason to assume these characters are black.

Also does anyone get autistically ragey about the fact that we call them "people of color" but they're just shades of black?

Mostly looking to get a chuckle. In the grand scheme of things, you're right. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

What else would you expect of SJWs? They're only grabbing at the low-hanging fruit of main-stream titles.

These characters are lighter than people who migrated to Greece from the Pontus region.

I don't even know how spritual beings like Yoruichi have a human lineage. Unless I missed something in the lore, or what not.

>Also does anyone get autistically ragey about the fact that we call them "people of color" but they're just shades of black?

I get autistically ragey about race and the politics surrounding it in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPp3nl6JmiQ

Another favourite.

I just noticed, don't they consider Japanese "POC"? Wouldn't almost every single anime character be "POC" then? Then again I'm pretty sure POC to them just means black.

Oh simple shit like...
COLORED PEOPLE is racist.... but
PEOPLE OF COLOR isn't?

some more donovan

I wasn't even aware the term "Colored people" was racist until very recently.

This is actually an excellent point.

Perhaps they don't like thinking about this because the AZNs have a monodominant culture that was previously oppressed by the white man that has done just fucking fine.

I also have to wonder what their standards are. Some of the characters in OP's pic have skin too light to even classify as black. If it's even remotely darker than white = black, I guess.

I got one

The boxer from Fist of the North Star

Most brown skinned in anime usually to denote tan that they from one of the tropical island like Hokkaido. That or else Gyaru.

Mr Popo from DBZ another one

Too bad blacks aren't as hot IRL as they are in anime.

What about Mr. Popo?

>I have a retarded premise so I'm going to post counterexamples to my retarded premise.
Wut?

>can't beat this crew in diversity

He’s Indian I thought

This isn't anime, but it's still something that's been bugging me: Disney's adapting A Wrinkle in Time, a book that takes place in the 60's before the civil rights movement even began. They took it upon themselves to change the main protagonist's race to black (half-black/biracial, anyway). It's one thing to do this to an original work, but why would you feel the need to shit all over the author's vision for the sake of being more progressive? Disney screwed up, turning A Wrinkle in Time to A WEnkle in Time.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4U3TeY2wtM

>the fact that we call them "people of color"
it makes me chuckle, the irony of them "progressing" from colored people to people of color is hilarious to me, pretty soon they'll want to be known as "Negro Kind" and then about twenty years after that we'll be able to call em niggers again, they'll actually demand it

Found this on my feed a long time ago, when I still used kikebook. So many gems in this rant it's like a Mark Twain novel if Mark Twain were retarded.

if people of color isn't racist how can colored people be? There's no linguistic leap that can be made here, it's literal semantics

why would anyone think being a nigger is a good thing? for the love of god.

It's not semantics, it's syntax.
>t. linguistfag

I should've known I was wrong, I used literal

More from the same individual

It's a great warning sign, though.

If anyone ever says "people of color" to me, I know that person is absolutely not to be trusted and should be harmed if possible.

Don't politicise Vietnamese claymation for Christ's sake.

my favorite character from one of my favorite animes was black this is a ridiculous thread

a lot of words serve that purpose for me
>people of color
>problematic
>neckbeard
they automatically get filed away with the rest of the ropees

youtu.be/2GFx0hLZcCE?t=5s

I don't even bother with Disney. They had a few good shows back when I was a kid (the hi-lite was probably Kim-Possible), but now it's nothing but total garbage.

Can you believe that the left has created men who hate themselves enough to actually like facebook posts that attack and deface men as a whole? I see it all the time on my FB.

Black Lagoon is pretty awesome. Lots of great fire-fight scenes among other things.

What's your point?

>twitter.com/search?q=poc are underrepresented in anime&src=typd&lang=en

That thread is cringe and hilarious
>Barely dark characters included
>Dark Skinned Japanese
>Boondocks
>Avatar

Rossana from Pokemon

He was a character who so happened to be a nigger. Not forced in for the sake of more niggers.

That's how these marginalized special snowflake characters should be treated.

No he wasn’t.

>claims to post People of Color(TM).
>actually posts pics of tan Japanese in anime.
>is too stupid to be able to tell the difference.

This guy gets it.

>Yoruichi
>Black
She's Indian, what the fuck are they on about?

Dark skin = black to SJWs. They don't need context as long as they can feel special.

i agree it made sense for his character to be in the story and made sense for him to be black i think hes a good example of a real black dude in anime

even the other side of the world knows how quick to anger niggers are and how they fail to understand certain circumstances

All autism aside, it worries me that Netflix is buying up anime franchises left and right. Just look at Death Note.

>identity politics that drive you mad
Why? Black identity is hilarious. The black race has no significant achievements so they always autistically obsess over the smallest things.

>POC POC POC POC!
youtube.com/watch?v=6ud_WweBpAI
All this PoC 'dramas' sound like bedlam in hen-house to me.
How can you be enraged by all this low tier comedy?

Have you seen Neo Yokio?

Each and every one of those is supposed to represent ainu people, except the bitch from hatchin who's a Brazilian. Leftists are fucking retarded