Boku no Hero Academia

Official Top 10

Bakugou is OBJECTIVELY the best character. The popularity poll of Japan represents our opinions perfectly.

t. fujo

Boring Ochako out of the top 10 next time

>48+ hours
>still this one guy hating on us fujo-sans singlehandedly

Isn't this a girl's show

Nope, the fujos who voted and ruined in the Japanese poll (12,000 votes) represent less than 10% of the Japanese fanbase.

The vast majority of readers are Japanese boys, their favorite boy is Deku, and their favorite girl is Ochako.

>this gives heart attacks to the Eternal Fujo

I dont get the shitstorm over Bakugou. He is meant to be a douchebag with redeeming qualities. It makes for an interesting read, he doesn't have to be someone you like in real life. I don't think he deserves first place either, but you can appreciate how it's plausible for him to achieve that ranking.

>kirishima made top 10
YES.

what the fuck are you talking about you ridiculous fool

Exactly. What a silly guy. Everyone knows that the 12000 votes that the second poll had in total = almost the entire fanbase of BnHA.

>He is meant to be a douchebag
Sure.
>with redeeming qualities.
The fuck?

Thank the fujos for Kirishima making top 10

Certain people don't like him because he's a foul-mouthed hot-headed jerk. That's his personality so they'll always hate him regardless of his redeeming qualities

How dare you imply such lie.

>redeeming qualities
I got nothing

How is BakuGOD so /fa/?

>favorite girl isn't even in the top 10
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

How fast it took for a manga to drop in quality when the MC loses in the second year polling.

I want to marry Tsuyu!

Don't you have to sleep?

A story about a nerd getting BTFO by his bully

Next we should have Bakugou romance Ochako

BnHA is now AoT tier. Congratulations.

Great in battle, calm under pressure, good decision maker when deku isn't involved, honorable when deku isn't involved, and can cook

No of course not. I am the same guy who's been doing this non stop since 10 years ago. It's not possible that more than one normal person is not afraid to talk about the elephants in the room.

Too much salt is unhealthy

>Great in battle, calm under pressure, good decision maker, honorable

Nice fanfiction

did dekufags kill themselves yet?

It's okay, she can join her husbando Grapes down in the 20+ eventually and to lewd stuff (sex) together where no one can see them.

Nips would love it.

Considering you've been fujo posting since 15 hours ago, same style and everything, I thought you might need a break you know.

This. It's the same style and everything (hating on based Bakugod).

>implying the next arc isn't going to be super tragic
>implying this Bakugou rub isn't Hori's way of pre-emptively softening the blow

Now this is what I call shit posting!

Because you're posting shit girl, right?

Saggy tits.

Report and ignore.

Ochako was a mistake.

I wish something really bad happens to everyone who says mean stuff about Bakugou and his pleasantly plump fans.

Bakugo will save her

>all these bakuhaters still buttblasted
my skin is clear and i feel so hydrated. i guess you boys should stop reading if his alphaness triggers you that hard

>Tokoyami tumbled down to 15 for no reason

you're goddamn right i'm mad

This, Bakugou is such an alpha. Nothing more alpha than being angry all the time and getting 0 respect from everyone.

Will they change the title to Bakugou No Hero Academia?

Is this some kind of inside joke I'm not getting, or do people honestly like the "bad boy nice girl" trope?

Hey, why is the total poll count so low?
You'd think there'd be at least a million people voting due to how popular the manga is.

Then, why did he won??

That's a thing in real life. I dunno. Girls are into that shit

We can only hope.

So Bakugou is the new Sasuke. Not in a literal sense, but in a editorial focus push sense. Takes first in polls, and gets story focus.

I hate Shonen Jump.

Not ochako, apparently

it's the most popular couple in Nip social media

>or do people honestly like the "bad boy nice girl" trope?
user....

Jesus have mercy.

Fujos

>nothing at all

What is this

so fucking THICC

Since when do fangirls consider the existing preferences and feelings of the characters in their OHTEEPEES anyway

>abs of betrayal
Neat.

WHAT IS THIS

nnngnh

The game

>There are people doubting Sasuke is going to go Sasuke

There's no stopping it now. He literally got the 1st spot and a chapter where he beat the protagonist. He's going full Sasuke and there's no stopping it. Enjoy watching the story bend over backwards for him

Oh wait, it already has
>Is the strongest in the class
>Is a huge dick but that's okay that's his personality
>Was important enough to get kidnapped
>Was important enough to be the only one who gets to know Deku's secret
>Deku still likes him despite him being an asshole
>Deku is somehow in the wrong for offending his insane sensibilities

Enjoy your shit manga about EXPLOSION BOY AND HIS ANGSTY RAGE while Frog Girl gets Rock Lee'd.

the 3ds game?? or is there one on ps4 i dont know about??

It's the upcoming video game I was talking about.

I'm gonna need some real screens of this

She is such wallpaper. I wonder if she got more votes this time around in the poll?

MY WAIFU ISN'T A SLUT

DELET NOW

if there was some news about a new game, i missed it among all the shitposting. please help

Mods, please word filter Bakugou into Sasuke.

The salt would be nuclear

This would honestly be great. A nice touch of subversion. Make it so ochako doesn't really lose interest in deku but interacts with bakugou more and then starts to fall in love and chooses him over deku. and deku just has to take it and stays alone hoping she comes back but she doesnt

She only loses to Bakugou's mom in having the best quirk for pleasing men with.

>The salt would be nuclear

What are you talking about? That shit would be hilarious

I wonder if Ochako went down in rankings because her feelings for ABSOLUTE MADMAN becoming more overt was a threat to DEKUGOU MUH OTP

I second this motion

The result of last fight is literally Sasuke's Yeah Sorry-tier

hohoho

Why the fuck anyone here thinks these popularity results mean something? Do you really think Hori gives a shit about bunch of fujoshits?

What if you got momo to create the ultimate onahole for you

The guys who own him care though.
Popular characters should get more focus for more sales.

>Why the fuck anyone here thinks these popularity results mean something?

Because the character that won the popularity poll, won a climatic fight with the main character the same day as the poll being released despite the main character getting even stronger

I dunno dude. I guess people are still sore from Naruto's polls absolutely influencing the series in a negative way

oh please

>I get to be a jackass because my hearts in the right place and I'm the strongest because that's my Ninj-Hero way!

>generic no personality furry background character finally loses its novelty
what's there to be mad about, you should be happy he used to be able to hold some people's attention

>one of the dumbest in the class
>poor perfomance in the tournament
>failed the teachers exam
>was only slightly helpful during the license exam arc
She's gotta pay the bills somehow, user. This job ain't cut for her.

>shitposter is phoneposter
What a surprise. They really drag this place down

You realize editors tell mangaka what to focus on right?

She got into round two, and like half the people in the heroics department didn't even qualify.

>my tiny brain can't comprehend story where things happen to not just MC!!!!1

>frog girl
Ah so you're a shithead waifufag thinking with your otaku virgin dick instead of your brain!

You realize editors know fujoshits will eat up any shit and you don't need to try hard to please them?

Stop taking the bait.

You are retarded

>posting the poll is shitposting
ok

Stop false flagging fujo shit.

Except editors make changes based on popularity polls all the time. Look at naruto, bleach, etc

Previous thread didn't even hit bump limit when that shitter linked new thread there. He(You) make it only to continue shitposting fest
What changes? Sorry I never read those shits.

Will we get to see the full list? I'm sort of interested in where the lower tier characters placed.