What the fuck is up with Ireland?

1.The average IQ in Ireland is 92. Ninety-fucking-two. This is lower than most of Eastern Europe, the Balkans (the fucking Balkans). Even Kazakhstan has a higher average IQ. Let that sink in.

2. They are not friendly people. They are extremely aggressive, argumentative, and combative, among other terrible traits. Not unlike niggers.

3. They have no culture. Ethnic Irish are literally savages. Theirs is the culture of bush-dwelling savagery. Everything actually civilized about Ireland is thanks to the British who they repaid by maiming/murdering innocent people with nail bombs -- they then proceeded to smear shit and piss all over the walls of their prison cells like true "civilised" Irishmen.

4. Their head of government, which they call some stupid savage potato nigger word, is an actual homosexual poo in loo. Seriously.

5. Their flag is probably the least aesthetic flag in the world. Orange and green? Really? Barf.

6. Ireland boasts a population of >90% white but pic related is the average Irish family. Is this what passes for white there?

Just what the fuck is Ireland's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JDmJM5zokiI
youtu.be/K0PcaAd6AKM
youtu.be/2PuTr3-GQgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they had castles n shit

if you confront any irishman about their heritage they always resort to 'we wuz'

literally nigger-tier

replace "irishman" with "white person"

20% of the us identifies as irish

Why are ginger men so ugly and the women so qt?

how is that family not white? I mean they are ethnically Irish. Or do you only count anglo-saxons as white

BUT

Very much unlike niggers, the Irish are honorable warriors, sportsmen, explorers and inventors (one example- the pneumatic tire).

This is now an amerimutt thread.

Based nigger

Ahh the brown protest, yes those were in fact the days..
Irish women have really stinky vaginas, like piss and old fish

Poor nutrition retards mental development for several generations, look it up
Meanwhile, you kikes hell-bent, literally, on divisiveness
look to your fucking own spastics
You're a fucking embarrassement and the REASON so many are ditching religion is because they figure any god stupid enough to choose you as his own is a god not worth knowing

haha you typed that in the same language that ulysses was typed in and it wasnt as good

Pure whites actually have very low IQ. European IQ was increased by migrations from the middle east and the meds. That's why the middle east and meds had civilizations since 5000 BC while Germanics and other whites were still chimping out in the forrests until like 1200AD. Blondes being dumb isn't a meme, they are actually very stupid. Do you know any blonde geniuses? Thought not. They all have admixture from other areas resulting in brown or black hair.

Underrated bants here

Alcohol.

>blonde geniuses?

Blonde hair in adults is incredibly rare

*Adult males

So the Irish are literally white niggers.

Pls roll 9

Rollin

Roll

>irish people have no culture

Are you actually retarded?

youtu.be/JDmJM5zokiI

I thought the Balkans had lower average IQ than 92? Also could it not be that Ireland has suffered quite a significant brain drain over the last 400 years or so, given the high amount of migration from there.

Another example of irish culture here. They actually make really good folk music youtu.be/K0PcaAd6AKM

A classic.

youtu.be/2PuTr3-GQgA

This is irish culture

hey guys half Irish with 120 iq here am I an anomaly? wtf

Fuck off user.

roll

>Retards are still replying to the bait thread

They were oppressed and viewed as inferior centuries. They've shown serious progress in the 21st century now that they're viewed as a high tier noble culture and people to the rest of the world. the far left pushed their heritage so far too the world now everyone loves the irish. Their gen Z IQ is probably way higher than 92 even fucking rwanda and nigeria had significant increase in overall IQ withing two generations I think. If everyone could respect all peoples and cultures and view them as equals nobody would leave their homelands since they would be proud of who they are.

ireland has a gay indian as their prime minister

>Ireland boasts a population of >90% white but pic related is the average Irish family. Is this what passes for white there?
Is a bunch of white, freckled, blue eyed gingers what passes for white? Yes, that is what passes for white you fucking retard.

we'll kill the men (the girls are pretty hot) once we wipe out the kikes and niggers

Gingers have no souls. You must be knew to life eh?

>their average IQ is 92

This number hasn't been replicated and I imagine the study was faulty. I've also seen 96 as a number quoted.

ahh yes

this whole post is wrong. Been to ireland plenty. Nice people, smart, easy going, one of the best gdp's and quality of life in europe, good family values, solid hate of snotty rich and especially snotty rich english, great culture, from music, to food, to architecture, to writing. Pretty much everything about this post is wrong. Also I'm irish with an IQ of 133, so feel free to think on that.