>Christianity will save the we-

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/female.C/c/caffey-erin.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you sure thats not a Synagogue?

>Not using the table as both a table and a fence
Git gud kiddo.

That sounds like a good way to go from being more fortunate to less fortunate.

They're right, build bigger table because more white kids and don't build fences because no 3rd worlders to break into my house is being fortunate

ikr

>Sainthood
that's not Christian my dude

>synagogues
>advocating charity, literally ever
Hey, Schlomo, maybe your people wouldn't be so persecuted if you ever tried to help your fellow man, like, ever

(OP)
>Church not named after saint

That's not Christian desu, that's a proddie church.

>canada

christian larpers

Catholicism is heresy.

>Canadian
not surprised

yeah forget about law and order

Not as heretical as the Talmud.

>he sits down to eat
What with all that who in their has for the? Not me, that's sure.

>Splits away from Catholicism
"But... your the heretic"

Tall fences make good neighbors, liberal scum.

You know how when you go to Extra Foods or Canadian Tire and you use a shopping cart you have to rent and the Indians beg to return the cart so they can collect the rental fee? That's what it's like at Home depot with mexicans.

>Canadaian Memorial Centre For Peace
I don't get what this has to do with Christianity.

Read what it says.

It says if you are wealthy, you should help others because that is a good thing to do.

It does not say that if you are wealthy, the government should take your money and "help" others.

The good comes from helping people voluntarily. It isn't a good or moral thing when you are forced to help someone.

>literally taking bait from r*ddit to start a thread
kys

>pic
well if guess OP, too

>well if guess OP, too

Can Americans even speak coherent English?

Shill fuck off there is a reason why my fathers were followers of Christ. Christ died for us all. The west has lost it's humble, righteous, and courageous spirit with the decline in faith and morals. Those who value mercy and compassion are usually the most noble and brave. Those who value the nihilist ubermensch philosophy are cruel and cowardly. Disciples of the philosophies that we're the early seeds of western decay.

I read a story about a christian pastor who had a fucked up daughter who bribed her much older boyfriend and his friend to murder her family. The pastor's wife and 2 sons were killed and he was shot a few times with bullets. He forgave everyone involved though since he's a good christian and remarried and gained some wife's sons.
murderpedia.org/female.C/c/caffey-erin.htm
Christianity is self destructive or at least whatever modern form we have now.

>Can Americans
>Canada on American continent
Can Canadians even read coherent geography?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans

>America is a continent
You have to go back, spic. There are seven continents.

>old man yells at a Christian Church
nice /zogpol/ argument. speaking of walls. enjoy the pay walls you made. maybe the trannies too. maybe the aids. maybe the box pox

Isn't the proper term North American? Surely we have to distinguish ourselves from the South Americans.

The sign doesn't quite match, but it could be the Centre For Peace attached to Canadian Memorial in Vancouver. It's a social justice-oriented New Age cult that occupied a church building and apes Christian rituals. They profess something called "evolutionary Christianity" which believes Jesus was a high point in human social evolution, or something. They don't seem to hold any of distinctive beliefs of Christianity.

>surprised that leafs are faggots