The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

that guy is fucking disgusting

Checked.

Bumping with BEST Judenhut infographic out there. Don't forget to save and distribute.

kek, good thread

Can you find the jew?

Our forefathers were wise.

Checked and keked.

Funny how the white guy's protecting his wife and children from the Jew.

>But does he wear a yellow hat?
Great title for a song. A blues, maybe?
>But does he wear a yellow hat? Yellow hat

HAHA JUDENHUT THREAD, FUCKING BUMP

Why on earth would there ever be a need to distinguish a jew from a non-jew. Such blatant bigotry!

This thread again...
Get with the times, Goy.

Hah I posted the original last time. Well memed.

You're wearing the wrong hat, Kike.

underrated

YOU. Get the fuck off Sup Forums. I remember your dixie flag ass from the '/drawpol/ threads.

huh? I can't draw worth shit and I've never used the stars & bars. All I have is GIMP and an endless supply of judenhuts.

Requesting a wide shot of the audience at the oscars.

I don't watch TV, who the fuck is this disgusting caricature of kike and is he famous?

XD bumping this amazing thread

Anyone have virgin yarmulke vs chad judenhat memes?