I gave my DNA to ancestry.com and I'm gonna see if I'm actually hwuite or not. Were my actions foolish, Sup Forums?

I gave my DNA to ancestry.com and I'm gonna see if I'm actually hwuite or not. Were my actions foolish, Sup Forums?

Yes, because you gave money to an organization in exchange for self-validation.

Reminder to kill yourself if you're not 100% white and take as many of your fellow shitskins to hell with you.

>Were my actions foolish, Sup Forums?
Now a random corporation and the govt have access to your DNA linked to your name.

Congrats.

I didn't put in my real details, can they still trace me with the DNA?

it doesn't matter, nothing really matters

it's fine

ok carl

It's not random, the CEO was married to the CEO of google, and her sister is CEO of youtube

It's cheap cause they want the data

>le 49% face

>checkers

>tfw .2% Mongolian
>tfw ever so slightly still an Amerimutt

If they didn't already have your DNA on file, yes.

you're pretty much 100% white confirmed, having a little asian admixture means you have secondrate whiteness

>American
user, I....

Only mildly retarded. Say, autistic.
> they'll say you're 1% nig nog regardless of your actual genetics.
> they'll share your genes with the police and the Feds.
> they'll also add your genes to a Google database that correlates with your browser history, allowing them to know who needs to be dosed with teratogens
the third one I made up...but it's probably true.

pic unrelated but funny

>Were my actions foolish, Sup Forums?
Is that even a question? Of course; you not only gave the Jews your very DNA, but $100 as well. Those shysters tricked you good.
Best keep on your best behavior. You wouldn't want to give CIA niggers any reason to buy your spit from Ancestry and plant it at a crime scene.

The US government takes the DNA of every newborn in the country, I'm surprised they don't do the same in NZ. In that sense, you only have to worry about them selling your data.

I figure that if they want to clone me, they should go right ahead. If there actually is a white genocide, we could use more folks like myself.

>with the police and the Feds
that only matters if I stay in America which I probably won't

>hurr durr how does a mirror work
>selling (((them)) your genetic info

yeeeaaaah

I didn't even buy it, my mom did, I just used it myself. And besides I heard you could tell the company to get rid of it if you don't want it there.

>their theoretical and pragmatic efficacy is not subject to revocation by quirks of metabolic disprivilege

Doesn't he know that sounding this obtuse is strong evidence he's either autistic or just plain stupid?

where do you draw the line though, doesn't genghis khan raping like a million white women a thousand years ago automatically black'd a huge chunk of the formerly white population?

>selling your info to jews is wrong
>but pushing their paid memes for free is ok

Cryptokike.