So yeah, that whole "turn a meme into nazi dialect" thing you guys enjoy doing is pretty funny and mildly effective...

So yeah, that whole "turn a meme into nazi dialect" thing you guys enjoy doing is pretty funny and mildly effective. How about you go shooting for the stars and turn some big brand name into a "nazi meme"? Coke, Intel, the likes.

A year ago a britanon's post led to a spontaneous and strong organic attempt to meme "google" to become synonymous with "nigger". It resulted in too much infighting to be successful. Some thought it was a psyop lol.

how about you fuck on back to your shit hole website and never come here again

‘Almost definitely.’ Fuck you man. Fuck you.

Like we did to papa John's and new balance?

I want to meme. Lets meme

Also, have a bump

Any attempt to force a meme invariably fails. Sup Forums is the purest form of discourse we have as a species simply due to anonymity and all that comes with it. Successful memes grow organically.

Look up how memetics actually work (similar to evolution in theory) to realize how they work. They get passed on, not shoved thru.

mashable indirectly admits the left can't meme

what surprises me is they are so racist they conveniently forget the japanese were nearly half of the axis powers. Then they forget this is based off of a japanese board with nearly half the boards involving anime. fucking faggots.

wouldn't really have an impact. Libtards already associate corporate America with fascism and racist sexist power structures. The sjw bootlicking done by nucorps like google hasn't really changed this to any great degree.

You can't attack Japanese people, they aren't white.

how is that relevant? modern Japanese culture is as almost turbocucked and degenerate as modern Germany, anime has nothing to do with Imperial Japan.

fanta, Hugo boss, decaffeinated coffee is a nazi thing

I have already pleaded with Sup Forums to meme Dr. Duke into a Ralf Lauren model, wearing Lauren Polo shirts. It doesn't take off, but if we could get this rolling on twitter we could get the whole fashion industry screaming for mercy with Dr. duke sporting Polo's flashy golf shirts.

At work.
Guy walks in with pizza delivery.
It's Papa John's.
Ask my buddy in a tone very audible to pizza guy: ISN'T THAT THE NAZI PIZZA?
Pizza guy stares daggers.

I got kinda light headed laughing at that friend

skype detected.

googles and skypes, bad news!

They can't just call everyone they don't like "Nazis". It's like if I started calling them all pedophiles.

Doesn't the left do this all the time though.

we want them to call everyone a nazi, it just ends up cheapening the word to the point that it has no meaning, just like whats happened with terms like racist and misogynist. No body cares anymore because they expect the lefties to spaz out and scream about that.
They more they over use these terms the less power the left will have because the majority f their play book is shaming and silencing tactics

>meme philosophy

wtf

You under estimate the mental gymnastics the left can do if a favorite brand, celebrity or even a minority is in trouble or argues for something "problematic".

>How about you go shooting for the stars and turn some big brand name into a "nazi meme"? Coke, Intel, the likes.
What we really need to do is meme U2 into being an anti-immigrant band, even if they don't want to be.

you mean Ralph Lifshitz??

Precisely Grasshopper.

I got more

this is good
saved

I got more I'm just getting started user, and there's much better memelords than me here, if they would just get on it....

they're pretty much the most racist people on the planet assclown.

I think if I had "shits" in my name I would change it too

it's okay to be a nazi

Hehe I forgot about that.

>similar to evolution in theory
there is no "similar" about it, the term meme SPECIFICALLY was created to be the cultural/idea equivalent of a gene, in evolutionary terms

Sounds like somwthing a Nazi would say!

Fuck that brand name shit.
Lets just all wear linen under sweaters, preferably wool.
Try it, mad comfy.

Like everyone says, you can't order up a powermeme. They interact with the psychosphere. It's chaos magic. You have to roll with it.

V-necks, specifically.
Linen under a v-neck is classy and rugged at the same time, good shit.

>nazis in a Lee
wut

Also where's the 37mm?

>we want them to call everyone a nazi, it just ends up cheapening the word to the point that it has no meaning, just like whats happened with terms like racist and misogynist.

This.

None of the left's insults pack any punch anymore because they kept overusing the same few they felt allowed to use. You can contrast this with Sup Forums that recognized how overused 'cuck' was getting which resulted in attempts to find new and more innovative insults that completely shifted the insult paradigm.

The left is devoid of creativity so you even find them trying to use insults like cuck and snowflake themselves, simply because they recognized that it was hurting people on their side. Of course they ran into the problem that they were misusing the terms due to not understanding why they were being insulted.

“you are almost definitely using medical research done by nazis”

All memes are right wing memes

Washington Post = WHITE POWER

#HeilBezos

#2Genders2Terms2scoops