Give me 1 (one) good reason why I should care about "race" or "culture."

Give me 1 (one) good reason why I should care about "race" or "culture."

Because your enemies do

mutt spoted

>write my argument for me
Surely this is the laziest ShareBlue shilling.

becasue these retards cant think of any other way to gain social influence

Both are intrinsic to our existence as humans. Unless you're something else, then these are things that will affect you as an individual, even if you have no interest in them yourself.

>Both are intrinsic to our existence as humans.
How so? What good has the collective ever done for humanity?

Culture yes, race no.
No race survived the test of time. Races of today are nothing more than a convergence of races of earlier eras.
Also the concept of race is exclusive, while culture is inclusive.
Race is fate, culture is choice.
You cannot be responsible by your skin color, but you can choose the culture, principles and morals you abide to.
I don't want a society of entitled racial identitarians, I want one of principled and moral men and women who choose to be civilized, free and responsible.

>what good have groups of humans ever done to humanity
This brainlet is in no way worth wasting anyone's time, assuming this isn't extremely transparent bait.

Collectives invented humanity.
A race is to a family as a species is to a race.
A family is to a man what a race is to a family.
Groups scale.

sub-atomic particles (neutrons, protons, electrons)
atoms (hydrogen, iron, bromine)
molecules (water, calcium carbonate)
forms of matter(gases, liquids, solids)
Every group has definite common characteristics. That's how they become groups and can be classified into groups. This is a fact of science.
Sometimes, groups form that are unstable. They must be controlled or limited to remain in existence, or at least in a form of stability.
White phosphorus and black people for instance.

these are the 2 things that makes the world great. mix races and cultures with each other and our planet will be more gray and boring

fuck off communist

>Give me 1 (one) good reason why I should care about "race" or "culture."
niggers are shit
your race likely isnt as bad
therefore you want less niggers

wow, really gets that noggin joggin

Society is a collective that shares a culture and anarchism is a vacuum, which is why life outside of society is brutish and short.

(((Society))) is a collective that holds the individual back from reaching his true potential and anarchism is a vacuum through which the most powerful individuals will emerge.

>Collectives invented humanity
Citation needed. What you call "humanity"--civilization--was not "invented" by the collective, it was invented by savvy individuals who exploited their less savvy neighbors to farm their crops and amass wealth.

What is "powerful"? Define it.

>it was invented by savvy individuals who exploited their less savvy neighbors
A collective of savvy individuals? Or just one?

FWIW I'm an outlaw/Libertarian myself, but collectives are a thing you can never escape.
As long as you're intelligent, you can live among a collective, a group(that's what Libertarians are in fact, a collective of like-minded people) without the collective ruling over you as an individual. Libertarians are a collective of people who do not wish to rule over each other. Man is both an island and an archipelago.

Underrated post.

there will be less freedoms if you dont stand up for your race and culture right now

niggers and muslims will not care about your rights or infringing them,fuck nigs want to tear up the constitution saying its outdated

we know what that means..a new one,with less guns and more censorship on speach

fight or wind up with british law with more censorship you fucking fag,if you guys get cucekd out of your guns we are all fucked

>You cannot be responsible by your skin color
this is so fucking stupid
yea youre not responsible for your intelligence or looks either, problem is they matter.
>MUH MUH MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM
too bad this doesn't work