Is your waifu from your favorite anime? If so...

Is your waifu from your favorite anime? If so, do you think it'd still be your favorite anime if you didn't feel that way about her? If not, what about it prevents it from being your favorite?

>Slayers
I miss the 90's
Btwn is LN of Slayers still ongoing?

Waifu: Akari from Yuru Yuri
Favorite anime: Tamayura
I just love Tamayura, I'm not really sure why.

Slayers is still my favorite anime (followed by Baccano! and Samurai Flamenco). Amelia isn't my waifu, but I do have a crush on her. Sadly my waifu isn't Sup Forums.

Not sure about the LN. I've only read the first couple. Don't know Japanese, and as far as I know, the rest were never translated.
That's fair. How does Yuri Yuri rank among your favorites? Do you think your feelings for Akari significantly affected your opinion of it as a whole?

2hu?

Maybe I am too nostalgic but I feel that even LN's from 90's (like the Seikai series) are a lot better than ones being released today. I feel that post-Haruhi anime/LN's are something totally different than ones before that. Haruhi was great and so do anime/LN's that were released at the same time (Code Geass, etc) but I just can barely follow something post-Haruhi

No. A Star Trek Character.

I haven't read many LNs. Mostly just watched anime and read a few manga. And watched a few series of Kamen Rider.

no

The anime has zero effort put into it. Visually disgusting, both in the art itself and the animation, only the OP/ED have any real time spent on it. The premise is interesting enough but poorly executed and eventually ignored in favor of inconsequential self contained episodes that focus on pointless, cliched stories and generic dialogue in favor of fleshing out the lore or characters, and the pacing is so slow that the only way you can sit and watch it is by hoping for a rare flash of waifu tummy

Who is the waifu/what is the animu?

bump

No.Second cour disappointed me.

Waifu: sakura nene
favorite anime: madoka

Madoka isn't even well written, it's just that I've seen it 3 times and it was just as fucking entertaining the third time. No other anime has the incredible entertainment value of Madoka in my opinion, there's just something that happened really correctly when it was made. New Game is very, very good but I doubt I'd like it a third time.

>liking disgusting cow tits

Get a girl with a superior;y proportioned body and charm.

Pic related, my waifu.

No, she's from Nisekoi, and my favourite anime is Monogatari.

Anyone who's seen Nisekoi knows why it's not my favourite.

Good to see your primary criteria for a waifu is their body.

I'm really close to saying you have shit taste, but that depends, what season of monogatari specifically?

I like ruri by the way, she is the hottest tunafish in anime

Not just that.

Lina is also cute, has a great personality, and has a large mana pool.

Amelia on the other hand pleases old men for money.

Amelia isn't my waifu. She's from my favorite anime. I did have a big crush on her as a teenager, but it was a personality thing mostly. I found her love of justice admirable and endearing.

I guess if I had to pick part of it, second season.

what part of the second season?

Uhhhh, Koimonogatari I suppose. Turning Kaiki from supervillain into someone I entirely root for was unexpected. And seeing Nadeko be something less bland than she started out.

>Nisekoi
Literally cookie cutter romantic comedy manga
Serious don't know how that manga got that much hype

I agree.
Unfortunately despite its failings, it somehow made me fall for one of its characters.
Mostly based on her being the only one with any semblance of intelligence in that show.

>Koimonogatari

Okay pretty good taste I suppose, that was a very good one. If somebody says they like monogatari it's very hard to know if they have good taste or not because of the incredible fluctuations in quality that shit goes through. I was worried you'd say some boring shit like nekomonogatari or that BS about the dead basketball girl or something. I don't even remember what that shitty arc is called and I've sat through the entire fucking series twice. Yeah otorimonogatari and koimonogatari were some of my favorite parts of the season though.

She was literally the least cookie cutter character in the manga tbqh
>chitoge
>classic tsundere heroine
>marika
>typical deredere char
>kosaki
>typical shy heroine
>haru
>another tsundere char
>shuu
>typical 'friend of MC' in harem things
>raku
>literally indecisive MC in most other harem series

Idk I kinda liked marika tho cuz I havent seen such a classic deredere char without yandere traits

I debated saying neko, but that's just cause of the sexy catgirl.
I did like Hanamonogatari though, so I guess I still have shit taste. Shame.

Hell no, the series started interesting and then went fucking downhill to complete shit

Not that user but I understand what you're talking about. I like the whole thing for what it is, for it's ups and downs, but there are some pretty low parts that can make it hard for some people to get into. To me the highs are high enough to keep me watching the series every year.

I like when she's put beside the rest of the cast, like here. Of course you've got the stupid obvious sexy costumes, then there's Ruri who isn't going for any of that shit. Pumpkin ghost fuck you.

It's okay, my taste is kind of shit too, my favorite part of S2 is tsukimonogatari pretty much just because of the silly hijinks that ensue from yotsugi's autsim. I really only like the monogatari sections with loli hijinks, I don't even like the story very much.

Really though, how do you even enjoy Hanamonogatari? It's literally almost as boring as something like Hyouka. You must be very patient.

>Serious don't know how that manga got that much hype
In spite of how cookie cutter it is, it does manage to be pretty entertaining. Fair enough if you don't like it, and I'm certainly not going to claim it's a masterpiece in anyway, but it was executed competently enough to be worthwhile.
It doesn't need to be terribly original or the best in any particular way, it just needs to be well done enough that a lot of people like it.

>Waifu from Godawful romcom
Yes, I know your pain.

My waifus since long time, wouldn't replace them for anyone. SM is certainly one of my favorite anime series

I dunno there was something about it. When I started watching Suruga was by far my least favourite, but after Hana she actually got to be somewhat cute, when she's not around Araragi or Senjyougahara. And that hint of romance near the end that you realise was doomed from the start is pretty sad.
I liked how they had a whole discussion on whether it's best to regret what you did do rather than what you didn't do, and Suruga says she'd rather regret what she didn't do (I think), then right after ghost girl disappears she regrets not taking the chance to kiss her.

>tfw we will never see karbaru make out with another girl on screen unironically

when will Japan ever produce a non-bait series?

What I find worse is that at this point we've seen Araragi kiss practically everyone in his harem on-screen except the one he's fucking dating. Oh, and Hanekawa.
At least we know they fucked.

They didn't fuck retard, they just walked home together.

Also Senjougahara kinda deserves to get NTR'd for dating someone who's (for all intents and purposes) a harem MC.

In fairness he at least does more to deserve it than 90% of harems.

It is implied they fucked. I know that doesn't count to your IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ON SCREEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN aspie brain, but the rest of us take it as read.

>Lina
>Superior body
OHOHOHO

The best anime have a near-exclusively male cast.

>tfw no more Slayers
>tfw no Amelia/Naga interaction
>tfw modern fantasy anime is all iseskai edgy shit with harems and RPG elements

When it comes to Slayers, there are several best girls.

If you don't do push ups equal to the last four digits of this post, you don't love your waifu and should get a divorce.

Does your favorite anime have a character that resembles your waifu? Mine sorta does.

Nah not really.
Maybe Yotsugi but that's a hell of a stretch.