LAST THREAD ARCHIVED; WHITE HOUSE user HAPPENED

Continued discussion since last thread archived. What do we make of this Sup Forums?

Source to last thread?

It was Washington Post journalist Terry McCoy.

source?

And meg

meg who?

seemed more legit than most larps. Info content low. Assessment:

It's fucking nothing.

Megaanon

He said Q is real.

Just to recap...

I'm pretty sure it was not GMO

are you the Mexibro who wished Don Jr/Sanders a Merry Xmas from down south?

No he didn’t

Made it up. But he's "writing an investigative piece on the alt-right" and posted on Sup Forums the other day to try to get people's stories/views to include in his article. I don't have any problem with this to the extent he gives a fair and accurate depiction, but the piece he did on the Charlottesville march makes me think he won't.

Yea I mean this should really be enough to get most people on board the Q train, the rest I'm guessing will have to wait for specific happenings before they believe.

that faggot using vocaroo was a legit journalist? what the fuck is going on?

I'm not sure he/she gave the skeptics enough for them to take his/her word for it...

Oh my bad then he’s bullshitting us. Meg said it’s a larp gave way more detail and posted same event pictures in real time as this guy. Gotta go w/ meg on this

Lurk. MOAR..

Best thread ever, Clinton will go to prison

Meg never called this a larp...

I knew what meganon was fag, I wasnt thinking for a moment and assumed he was referring to another WaPo journalist named Meg

Meg said Q’s are larp.

>legit journalist?
What the fuck is that. Such an animal is fabrication like a unicorn

I don't know anything about that. There was no vocaroo involved. He just posted a bunch of text (with a screenshot of that same text as the picture) explaining who he was and what he wanted to do.

Sure buddy.

I wasn’t able to post in time before it thread ended. I’ve spent enough time on this shit site. I’m posting my response here. Read it Trump, Q, user who ever the heck you are. I know you’re still reading.

Merry Christmas! :) First Q, now this. And it’s festive! If only I could explain to family and friends why I’ve lurked Sup Forums since Vegas. This is what I want for Christmas!

nevermind, must be another post. yesterday there was a guy posting voice clips asking us about why we were so extremist or some bullshit.

I think your referring to the meg that was debunked. There was the first meg that totally backed up the fact that Q existed, then another meg came out of nowhere and was acting like Q was fake. It was analyzed as a massive change in behavior which lead to the debunking. So this should be even more confirmation that Q is legit.

I think you misunderstood.

at one point, I asked WHanon how they were getting away with casually walking around taking photos. pic related.

That thread restored my faith in Donald, although I realize it's partly wishful thinking.

The fact that we may have a sympathetic voice in the WH...

Do you have a higher res pic so I can see what's in the screenshot within your screenshot

to which they responded with this. what do you guys think they meant?

that's right

Because it's someone that can do whatever the fuck they want. Jr., Eric, Baron, etc.

No it’s same meg and she explained why she backed Q originally and when she realized the difference between the q she believed and one’s she didn’t. You can read them all in that reddit thread with all of them in date order.

It was Hope Hicks

Whoever posted those pics is dumb. Easily traceable using WH security cams 14 & 17. Press pass will be revoked.

>i always think the "insiders" on Sup Forums are LARPing
>one proves himself to be real
>another 3 months go by and I go back to believe they're LARPing again
>another one like this happens

What do I believe anons?

Confirmed.
>spent enlightened time here.... Since Vegas.
Cute.

see these. its possible WHanon was someone who could easily get away with taking photos and playing on their phone around the WH.

journalism doesn't make any money like shilling does

No, you can read then all in order in the reddit. She even said they were all her when ppl confirmed with her. Only 10/28-10/31 Q who never even used the clearance or trip fags are ones she said had something to them. There was no debunking.

She even said in last thread Q’s were fake.

Its real. It actually makes semse for a trump to be in here. This is one of the few places online where its almost unanimously positive towards that family.

my bet's on Baron.

I suspect Hicks.
Maybe KAC.

how do we know ctrsharebluecucks arent outlarping us?

ctrshareblue cucks with access to take photos at an evening party at the white house? photos that have been confirmed as real?

god you idiots will eat up anything

Meg said they’re finding a few of the fake q staffers had ties to that stuff.

I want to celebrate christmas in antarctica

He claimed to be well over 21 in the same thread

always ask for timestamp you fucking faggot

I missed that one...
money on Eric then lol

>sharenlue takes photos at white house
>”heheh thos Sup Forums bastards will think theres an user here that posts on that stupid imageboard”
>proceeds to post photos that they’re in the white house as an user

I mean, either way its a win.

yeah? just get a piece of paper with "Sup Forums" and the date plastered on it and put it on the WH christmas tree for a timestamp? are you fucking retarded or CIA?

How about you drop a link to the archive for what you’re talking about?

legit if true
>D sends love
not his first shoutout
based trump

noone said anything about puting it on the xmas tree retard, you're so naive

then shareblue wouldve had to have had an operative in the white house literally today because thats when the decor went up.

archive:

Right. Not happening. Be glad for pictures. They were all legit. We were running them as they were posting them.

It's probably don Jr. Lmao

forever my favorite picture from Sup Forums is the day I got a screenshot of someone close to the president telling me he sends his love.

Meg said this morning 3 of 4 q kid staffers they believe have ties to dc metro Antifa Soros affiliates

So now we know anons in the WH, and we know Q is real.
What now?

We wait

link to this?

But he said chef was insider too. Maybe he was saying q is a person inside, but someone who has no real knowledge.

Quick rundown on Q? I've avoided those CBTS threads like the plague because they reek of schizophrenia.

suit up and prepare for the coming meme war

>they reek of schizophrenia.
schizophrenia is fun though

Why do you live here praising yourself (meg) and posting neg about Q? Q is the only insider here who has been validated. Rest are larps stop being jealous nobody cares about meg sorry meg

Should be on the reddit archive I’m not diggin through archives here. It was this morning.

You have to go back.

1. did we figure out if the second poster claiming to be in the white house was real?
2. I saw people saying one was male and one was female. do we know which one was supposedly which?

>chefs have real knowledge.
Who is coming for dinner.. Who else...
Kitchen gossip is pretty solid, usually.

Fuck you faggot. I was in the last thread and one this morning. Go back to 8.

2nd user (Red Coat) is clearly megaanon.

See. If you'd scroll past the obvious Glow in the Dark shilling... There was a lot of stuff (not. EW stuff) but good connections and collaboration....but you fucks played right into the hands of the Shareblue and Clowns.

>did we figure out if the second poster claiming to be in the white house was real?
Yes
> I saw people saying one was male and one was female. do we know which one was supposedly which?

One was most likely barron, the other unsure. Need to look at who went in WH tonight with a red coat on.

the meme war is ogre dubmy

It was here on pol before that.
I'm not looking in archives. I know what I read.

Awwww love my GEOTUS

They said they were far older than 21. And pic related was titled D after I had been saying it was possibly Don Jr

It could also be referring to D as in Dad, because it's Eric or Jr.

Megs is this Terry person?

keep wasting your precious time on Sup Forums like a moron
be sure to never try get in involved in your actual, real community, or meet up and organise irl with others in your state.

Speakin of this, who can access street cams for whom entered the WH today with a red coat on? If nothing pops up, means its someone living inside WH

however, I suppose the over 21 couldve been a lie to put heat off lord barron. maybe his dad is on his ass about his constant shitposting. And Melania had a red coat on earlier I believe (going by the WH Christmas video) but I dont think it was Melania.

WH user post on infinity. plz give us hope /cbts/

It's never over Czechy boy

And yet... Here (you) are

We have to keep in mind that nobody in DC is going to commit career/media suicide by leaving any clues to their identity while posting here. A handwritten note would be too much of a unique signature. Besides, a little ambiguity as to the authenticity of their post is desirable from an OpSec perspective.

I'm going to assume it was a real person in the WH, though it's anyone's guess how much this person actually knows. Not much info was divulged though, except the hint that a big storm was indeed brewing, but wouldn't hit for at least a month.

QRD on the chef?

BANG

wtf i love phonefags now