Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tyler1 lol

I'm not threatened by stupid niggers and half-breeds.

SSA-specific biovirus. nigs, spics, arabs and kikes ALL gone

Correct. You are threatened by cryptomulattos like Richard Spencer and other passing filth

They are too far gone. It's hopeless.

If Americans are inferior why America is the best country? Check mate yuropoors.

Typical black propaganda piece - using half truth. Italy, Serbia, Spain, Poland and France are all heavily mongrelized nations

Be against net neutrality

Nothing wrong with killing and genocide. Just because you are alive, doesn’t mean you are supposed to be

From evolutionary point of view high in-group empathy/zero out-group empathy is how it’s supposed to be for a proper group evolutionary strategy to work. Having technology to wipe out non-Europeans and not doing so is dysgenic by itself

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

“I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger Race, a higher grade Race... has come in and taken its place.“ Winston Churchill

Killing you all is not racism, just values.

This

As long as they are aware of their cultural heritage and don't blame others for their "oppression" I won't really mind.
Plus some of the half-caste blacks are attractive. But most turn to be liberals. But that's an environment thing as I met conservative half-castes and engaged in intelligent conversations with them. I guess you can say that their black genes have been white-washed out of them if you want to.

>Plus some of the half-caste blacks are attractive.
>I guess you can say that their black genes have been white-washed out of them if you want to.
For me, beauty means a lot. Like I want all uggos killed (quite convinient it covers ALL the shitskins), and I’m not fucking joking.

We don’t need fucking reasons to justify REJECTING and EXCLUDING (you). Personally, I find all nonwhites and mongrels visibly disgusting and aesthetically displeasing. Imagine you seat and enjoy a beer with your friends around medieval building listening to folk music and then you see some hapa drunk bitch loudly screaming something in her phone or disgusting armenian roach in fake leather jacket creeping out at people. Luckily it’s rare here, but why can’t subhumans who want to be friends with nonwhites or mix their blood fuck off from OUR lands? There is Brazil for “people” like that

>tfw you forgot to use the restroom before heading to the mart today
so embarrassing lads

#freetyler1

aren't all russians mixed with folks from the caucasus region and mongolia? sounds like hypocrisy

>вepхяк тo caм чypкa

бля хaч нe пoзopь ceбя, caм тo oткyдa? дaвaй пocтиpyй днк тecт мы вce пopжём нa твoи пoлy-тaтapcкиe гeны

Ban roids for fucks sake

lol whats wrong with john wick?

oзoн нaхyй

He's Canadian. Shhh don't tell OP.

>unironically this

Although I'll give them credit, I spent the summer in Siberia and racemixing isn't nearly as prevalent. They're significantly more aware of the issues but I still find it laughable when slavshits attend to some purebred heritage when they're literally mutts

Source: I'm a slavmutt too

I've seen this kike in two threads now today. He's undoubtedly among the most active D&C faggots on the entire board. I often see people remarking on how Russians are mixed too, but this won't work, as he is actually a (((German))).

Hmmmmmmm
I see some ugly mongrels before, but I find East Asian women, and ME women attractive like European women. But I do admit that blacks without any admixture from another race are ape-ish in appearance.
I guess it's the contrasting features of some mongrels that freaks you out, and I understand that. Imagine a person with slanty eyes, wool hair, thin lips and yellow skin. I'd be freaked out too if I see someone like that. But with the half-caste ones it's 50/50 to me but I see your point.
But there has to a place for mixers and a place for people who don't want to be extinct.

It’s kinda hysterical when you realize the Amerimutt meme only exists because insecure white kids from Europe got mad at two people making fun of them for being tolerant of the religion of peace.

You think because your skin is white that you are better than this "amerimutt"? The ignorance on Sup Forums is amazing sometimes.

>implying

>Start a war with us.
>Get absolutely btfo.
>Put out of your misery.
>You don't have anymore problems

What did he mean by this?

First, you should stop being pussies who hide behind meme flags. Honestly. I don't even like most Americans but you're all fucking pathetic.

Don’t know where retards like you even get those ideas from. Oh, wait, I actually do know. You see, mongs never LIVED in Rus. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Why did the Poles spread that defamation? Inferiority complex driven by jealousy towards homogenous (and then Apartheid) Rus-Russia

Ever wonder why so many of Poles rock that “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel united states
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Nuke them

Whiter than you, Taras Uvnesyan
>when they’re literally mutts
Maybe your cockholeroach family is.

Redpill: ethnic Russian, German, Baltic and Finnic population of Russia must purge all nonnative nonwhites, anyone with cockhole/pontic blood included, and at least put native nonwhites under apartheid. Better yet - just kill them all

is it wrong that i find him hot?

No more backyard breeders! Adopt instead