So I just finished NGE anime and EOE OVA, did Asuka and Shinji ever fug?

So I just finished NGE anime and EOE OVA, did Asuka and Shinji ever fug?

No.

Even in the mangas and spin offs? Well that's lame.

alright whatever.

Well, they hooked up in the Angelic Days manga, which is based off of the Girlfriend of Steel 2 game, but that manga is just mediocre.

yes

how else are they gonna repopulate the earth dummy

They canon had sex during instrumentality Also Asuka's breasts tanged Shinji

I think he tripped and fingered her a few times in Raising Project.

Is Angelic Days manga even considered "canon" at all? I've read about 5 volumes of it, but its just based on Shinji's dream world, not the real one right?

Or is Angelic Days one of the alternative universes in Evangelion, kind of like Rebuild is alternative? I'm confused.

We don't know if they were the only ones left alive at the end of Instrumentality.

I thought Shinji was dreaming then, I'm confused by that scene. Did they really?

Which were both accidents.

>Did they really?

The animators even made jokes about it on the storyboards.

>Text directly above the lower figures: I'm told this is called sex in the cowgirl position
>Text to the right of them: What a sight to wake up to

So this wasn't a dream sequence? Asuka experienced this same scene, personally? Shinji didn't just imagine having sex with Asuka?

I just looked it up, one of the people in the creative team, Matt Greenfield said they did have sex and Asuka was pregnant at the end of EOE and that's what kimochi warui means.

Holy mother of god.

A bit of both. It was a dream sequence, but Asuka experienced it too. Since this is the only portion of the sequence that isn't an altered memory, some people interpret that Shinji and Asuka has sex in the real world as well.

Matt Greenfield, the director of the English dub, said that Hideaki Anno, the Japanese writer and director, told him that.

I don't know what the fuck happened to my post, so have Anno saying that Shinji "reflects his character" and that Asuka "is his favorite character"

So either this Matt guy is lying or they do end up together, sort of. Has Anno said anything personally about the subject, of what happens past the end of EOE OVA?

If by Asuka, you mean Kaworu, then yes.

Kawaru is a god and SHinji is a human, so...

And they're still gay as fuck for each other.

Then he goes back to another dimension, while Shinji is then teleported with Asuka.

No, other than a vague "you should come up with your own ending" answer. Anno doesn't like to talk about how things are "supposed" to be interpreted, other than a few specific things (He quashed a theory that it was Misato who shot Kaji, for example)

not a real first time watcher, he's just trying to start an argument and trigger people by constantly calling it an OVA.

Until Rebuild, where he deletes Asuka's existence and makes Kaworu the only one who remembers everything.

And then murders Kaworu again so he can hang out with Asuka some more.

But it wasn't his fault Kaworu got killed, and his death made him go catatonic.

Not that it matters, because they will soon meet again according to him.

I didn't watch rebuild, I thought Rei was the love interest for rebuilds?

Also that scene with Asuka pictured, is that at the end of 3.33?

He cares more about Rei in Rebuild than in NGE, but he still only seems to love Kaworu

Yes, Shinji is subconscious so she has to drag him through

So its still just a fan theory at best.

So they really are pairing him with a fucking god? The ones that destroyed humanity? also degenerate

>Yes, Shinji is subconscious so she has to drag him through

I've heard conflicting things about EVA 3.33, that everyone is mad at him for 3rd impact. Asuka punches a glass in it, does this scene take place after that punch glass scene?

Shinji isn't human in Rebuild either.
He's the same existence as Kaworu.

>Asuka punches a glass in it
No, that happens at the beginning of the movie when Asuka threatens to punch Shinji.
After the fight scene where she tries to kill him in her Eva, she drags him back to Misato and the other humans.

what the hell is wrong with you

At the end of 2.22 Rei is absorbed into Unit 01 and disappears. This triggers the forth impact, which devastates the earth. Shinji falls into a coma. 14 years later Asuka and Mari, who have strangely not aged, retrieve Unit 01 with Shinji still inside. Shinji wakes up to everyone blaming him for destroying the world. Asuka says she wants to kill him, and Misato throws him in prison and puts an explosive collar around his neck to keep him from doing anything funny. He meets who he thinks in Rei, but turns out to be another clone of Yui.

Kaworu breaks Shinji out of jail because reasons, and take puts Shinji's collar around his own neck because other reasons. Shinni and Kaworu decide destroy the world again LOL REASONS, and the defeat Asuka, Rei and Mari when they try to stop them. Misato detonates Shinji's collar, but Kaworu is wearing it so he dies instead. Asuka, who ejected when Shinji destroyed her Eva, drags him out of his now useless robot. Cue >Asuka punches a glass in it, does this scene take place after that punch glass scene?
Glass punch scene is when Asuka says she wants to kill Shinji in the above.

So they basically turned Asuka and Misato into villains? WHAT THE FUCK?

>Shinni and Kaworu decide destroy the world again
They were trying to fix it, not destroy it.

Well, in their eyes, Shinji is the villain, because he destroyed the world and killed many people.

Everyone sounds like out of character, yeah I think I'll avoid rebuilds especially with this faggot romance and butchering the lore with shitty retcons.

SEELE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ENEMY

Shinji destroyed the fucking planet, and he doesn't even feel sorry. They have a right to be a little peeved.

>They were trying to fix it, not destroy it.
Kaworu was pretty damn vague on the whole destroy the world/fix the world difference.

Sounds like there wont be any happening ending between Asuka and Shinji. Unless Anno-sama is planning some kind of mind fuck...

Well, there was faggot romance in the series too so it's not like it's anything new.

>SEELE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ENEMY
It was never so black and white. No one was a complete good guy or bad guy in Eva.

He was being vague, but the spears were meant to reset time.

Anno ships Kaworu and Shinji together, so it's either a Shinji ends up alone ending like Eva or he's full homo with Kaworu.

>Unless Anno-sama is planning some kind of mind fuck...

Well, this is Anno we're talking about.

Need I remind you what happened that last time we had a time reset?

Shinji pulled Asuka out of a crowd and then said goodbye to her forever?
What's your point?

Asuka Soryu isn't even in Rebuild, Shinji literally deleted her existence.

asuka luuvs shinji

>Well, there was faggot romance in the series too so it's not like it's anything new.

It could have interpretted in many ways

>It was never so black and white. No one was a complete good guy or bad guy in Eva.

What is this the Witcher? shades of gray? lol

>Anno ships Kaworu and Shinji together, so it's either a Shinji ends up alone ending like Eva or he's full homo with Kaworu.

It didn't appear that way in the anime, Satomoto wrote the manga. Asuka X Shinji appeared to be the main couple of the show.

>tfw Asuka will never be happy

>It could have interpretted in many ways
It can't when Anno specifically said it's homoerotic and Kaworu and Shinji are more than friends.

>lol
Fuck off.

>Asuka X Shinji appeared to be the main couple of the show.
How? Asuka kept wanting to fuck Kaji and Shinji only ever fell in love with Kaworu.
There's no main couple because it's not a romance Anime, you fucktard.
Doesn't change the fact that no matter if it's the Anime, Manga, or Rebuild, Shinji always shows the most affection to Kaworu.

That's not how EOE ended.

fuck off faggot.

>How? Asuka kept wanting to fuck Kaji and Shinji only ever fell in love with Kaworu.

Then why were they laying together in instrumentality? why did they kiss? why did she come back to the living next to shinji after she died?

>Doesn't change the fact that no matter if it's the Anime, Manga, or Rebuild, Shinji always shows the most affection to Kaworu

lol Kaworu was only in the anime for five fucking seconds.

He pull her out of a crowd, she flirts with him, and then implies that she'll see him again later because they're going to the same school.

There's some homo between Kaworu and Shinji, but the Shinji/Asuka relationship is one the of core parts of the series.

No, only Kaworu claims Near-Third Impact and Third Impact were the same event and Shinji is being punished for it, while omitting Seele, how Near-Third ended, and the months or years of fighting evidenced to have occurred between them.

also there is multiple different univeres where Rei ends up with Shinji, Asuka ends up with SHinji and Kaworu ends up with SHinji. Seeings as there is games, mangas and animes.

Everyone is right, no one is wrong.

And even after all that Shinji still said "I love you" to Kaworu and only Kaworu.
You are platinum mad.

>she flirts with him
Thanking someone from pulling you out of a crowd is flirting?

>she'll see him again later because they're going to the same school.
She never says that, why are you lying?

Don't you think it's kind of sad that you have to make things up to pretend Kaworu and Shinji's relationship is the most established?

>Sadamoto: In fact, Shinji and Rei, and Shinji and Asuka, their touch stopped at holding hands. Everytime they hold their hands, it has a different meaning. It is one fun fact about EVA……So I never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that. On the contrary, Kaworu is the only one who overstep the boundary, he break the rule.
>All About Kaworu Nagisa, 2008

It's been 20 years and Anno and the other staff have never once talked about Shinji and his relationship with Asuka, in any interviews or anything.

And yet he's talked about Shinji's relationship with Kaworu hundreds of time, and is married to a mangaka who drew a Shinji x Kaworu doujinshi.

He never intended for you to think there was any romance between Shinji and Asuka. It was only ever Kaworu.

You don't understand Eva.

Then he disappeared when Instrumentality ended, and its hinted Shinji and Asuka are the only ones left.

its also degenerate.

everyone fucked everyone at the same time during instrumentalization, that was the whole point

Yui specifically says others can come back.

Not that it matters, because Shinji resets the world to Rebuild where Kaworu remembers everything and Asuka Soryu has been replaced with Asuka Shikinami.

>its also degenerate.
Eva is degenerate.

filtered

>m-muh safe space

>Thanking someone from pulling you out of a crowd is flirting?

No, but loudly saying that you're disapointed someone isn't hitting on you certainly is.

>Not that it matters, because Shinji resets the world to Rebuild where Kaworu remembers everything and Asuka Soryu has been replaced with Asuka Shikinami.

That's as muck a fan theory as Asuka being pregnant at the end of EOE. Anno has said nothing of the sort.

More like there's one faggot who goes through everything Eva related and only posts Kaworu related items.

Sup Forums is a safe space, remember Mike Pence is watching! He will electrocute the gays!

No degeneracy!

Now I'm confused.

Is it just a kaworufag shipper shitting up both threads?

kek, she pulled his hand away and was disappointed that Shinji didn't find her attractive enough to hit on her.

>That's as muck a fan theory
Timeloop theory is confirmed. Shinji is looping and Asuka Soryu doesn't exist in Rebuild.

How can you say you like Eva if you despise and try to ignore a part of it?
It's pretty pathetic that you get mad at things like interviews and screenshots of the show.
You don't really like Eva and can't call yourself a fan.

It's not my fault Anno is a faggot and keeps shoving Shinji being gay for Kaworu down our throats.

>He will electrocute the gays!
Poor Shinji. First he's abandoned by his father and now he's getting electrocuted? Poor kid can never catch a break.

You posted two shipping threads and I posted interviews and sources to counter them. You're literally tumblr for being mad at things like that.

You're posting in both threads too, for whatever reason.

>Sadamoto: In fact, Shinji and Rei, and Shinji and Asuka, their touch stopped at holding hands. Everytime they hold their hands, it has a different meaning. It is one fun fact about EVA……So I never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that. On the contrary, Kaworu is the only one who overstep the boundary, he break the rule.
>All About Kaworu Nagisa, 2008

How will Asukafags ever recover?

> their touch stopped at holding hands
> never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that
> picrelated
Nice one.

>Is it just a kaworufag shipper shitting up both threads?

Or multiple Kaworushippers. They are legion.

>Timeloop theory is confirmed.
Post Anno saying so then. Or anyone involved in the Eva production.

I don't despise Kaworu/Shinjishipping. It's clear Anno and Co wanted that to be a part of Eva, and I'm okay with that. I just have problems with someone pretending that Shinji's relationship with one episode character is more important than his relationship with one of the two most central characters in the series (the other being Rei). As clear as it is than Anno wanted Kaworu to be an important character to Shinji, it's even more clear that he wanted Shinji's relationship with Asuka to take point. To despise and ignore that is just as bad as what you accuse me of.

According to the staff none of that matters apparently.
Only his interactions with Kaworu matter.

Don't blame me, blame the staff for thinking this.

I actually never tried to downplay Shinji's relationships with anyone.
I just posted interviews and evidence confirming the nature of Shinji's relationship with Kaworu.
It's very telling that Asukafags get angry over canon things like that.
Almost makes you question why they claim to like Eva if all they ever do is run away from the parts of it that make them uncomfortable.

Not that user, but it's not that his relationship with Kaworu is 'more important', it's just the official romantic pair of NGE. They have wedding rings dedicated to them, clones in other animes parodying them. Kaworu is the one most celebrated as Shinji's love interest by the staff. Anno's wife is a literal fujo.

also Shinji was looking at her breasts and tried to kiss her in her sleep.

>clones in other animes parodying them
Considering we're still getting clones of them in Anime 20 years later, it's safe to say Kaworu and Shinji have had a big effect on the Anime industry. Or at least, the fujoshi/gay Anime industry.

Sure, but the staff are saying Shinji's relationship with the girls will never go beyond that baiting.
His relationship with Kaworu is the only one that reaches genuine love status and has something come from it.

They wanted Shinji and Kaworu to be a parallel to Misato and Kaji.

Then why is there official mangas where Shinji and Asuka end up together? Why is that?

Lust is not love, user. No one is denying Shinji's attraction to women either.

Yup. 3.33 managed to be one of the best grossing animated films in Japan, much due to nips love for Kaworu and his relationship with Shinji.

The official Manga by Sadamoto only has Shinji fall in love with Kaworu, he doesn't end up with anyone.

The spinoff Manga aren't actually canon, and there was exactly one that ended up with Shinji and Asuka together (Even though in the last page of the series we see Shinji crying about Kaworu), and in other spinoff Manga series Shinji is with Kaworu.
Same with the spinoff games.

Kaworufags seen very uncomfortable with the idea of Shinji being in love with Asuka. He seems pretty bi to me.

There is no official romantic pair of NGE, and if it is it's not Kaworu and Shinji. There are plent of things dedicated to pairing Asuka, Rei, and even Misato with Shinji as well.

And the NGE staff don't "celebrate" Kaworu as Shinji's love interest. If anything, it's a giant joke to them.

We all know he's bi, no one is arguing otherwise.
And it's not as if we're uncomfortable with it, there's just absolutely no evidence for it.

Shinji only says he loves Kaworu. Several times in the series. Whenever I post the screenshots of him saying that, Asukafags get mad. It's ridiculous.
How can you get mad at something that happens in the series?

>And the NGE staff don't "celebrate" Kaworu as Shinji's love interest. If anything, it's a giant joke to them.
That's quite wrong. Anno wouldn't marry a mangaka who made a Kaworu/Shinji doujinshi and he wouldn't have made interviews with Yaoi magazines in 1996 if that was the case either.
Khara only ships Shinji with Kaworu, they make no other merchandise or art of Shinji with the other girls. They haven't in years.

Anno says Kaworu is Shinji's sole love interest, Shinji only had lust for the other girls that went nowhere. He only said he loved Kaworu.

Except they are canon, you are so trying to downplay it!

The point of EVA is there multiple universes and shit like that, EVA can mean anything to anyone. Anno is very careful with labeling anything.

>Lust is not love, user. No one is denying Shinji's attraction to women either.

Back tracking are we? You just said there was nothing but friendship, and that he felt nothing with holding hands with Asuka.

I just proved that wasn't the case at all.

That was before instrumentality. Asuka and Shinji had sex after Misato was dragged home by Kaji and he shot down Asuka. She fucked Shinji as a kind of revenge.

He had sex with Rei during instrumentality.

No he didn't, those scenes with Rei and Asuka were only in instrumentality as a metaphor for everyone becoming one. He didn't actually have sex with them.

>There are plent of things dedicated to pairing Asuka, Rei, and even Misato with Shinji as well.
Well aware and it's all side material fanservice that has nothing to do with Anno's vision. Even if you want to count them, Kaworu/Shinji has substantial evidence in their favor there too.

>And the NGE staff don't "celebrate" Kaworu as Shinji's love interest. If anything, it's a giant joke to them.
80% of 3.33 was a joke?

Funny how you typed all that yet didn't manage to debunk anything with evidence. Asukafags sure are easily flustered.

>You just said there was nothing but friendship, and that he felt nothing with holding hands with Asuka.
Atleast know who the hell you're talking to. I never said anything of the sort.

There are many things in the series that are free to your own interpretation, but Kaworu and Shinji's relationship is not one of them:
>Anno is very careful with labeling anything.
>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship

>production that goes beyond friendship

>Interviewer: Who worked on episode 24?

>Anno: A person named Satsukawa (Akio)-san did that. Satsukawa-san is better at—this is bad to say, but—he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>homoeroticism

Shinji is bisexual and in love with Kaworu.

Anno explicitly confirms Shinji is in love with Kaworu and their relationship is more than friends, homoerotic in nature.
He did this interview with a yaoi magazine in 1997.

He NEVER did this for Shinji with any of the girls. Only with Kaworu.

Gonna need big hands to choke this bitch

This thread was about Asuka, you've made your point.

>I was proven wrong so please don't post anymore
Pathetic

You say all these things, yet you provide no proof the back them up.

>And it's not as if we're uncomfortable with it, there's just absolutely no evidence for it.
Okay, now you're the one ignoring the series. Shinji spends have of Eva pining over Asuka, in his own very fucked up way.

>Anno wouldn't marry a mangaka who made a Kaworu/Shinji doujinshi and he wouldn't have made interviews with Yaoi magazines in 1996 if that was the case either.
Have you ever considered the concept that people marry because they love each other, and not because of interviews they gave in yaoi magazines a decade before they met?

>Well aware and it's all side material fanservice that has nothing to do with Anno's vision.
You could say the exact same thing about Kawoshin material.

>80% of 3.33 was a joke?
I don't know about Rebuild, but in all the interviews about the original series Anno and Co are not being serious about it at all. They mostly consist of the rest of the staff teasing Anno by implying he's gay himself.

It was about if Asuka and Shinji end up together, I'm just answering OP's question.

If you hate it so much, go watch another Anime.

>You could say the exact same thing about Kawoshin material.
Exactly. KawoShin doesn't need just side material. It's canon in NGE and Rebuild.
>I don't know about Rebuild
Wait, why am I even bothering with you? You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. See ya m8.

>They mostly consist of the rest of the staff teasing Anno by implying he's gay himself.
Well Anno admits to probably being bisexual in the JUNE interview, which explains why Shinji himself is bisexual:

>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>Anno: As far as I know, it’s possible that I put in a few guys like that. Otherwise, I wonder whether it might be that I have parts of me like that, myself, things that are at about that degree.

>Interviewer: That level is quite a thing. *laugh*

>Anno: As expected, I was called odd by the staff. *laugh*

I'm not ignoring the series. Shinji says he loves Kaworu, shows romantic/sexual affection for him, and Anno confirms this.

Shinji only ever shows lust towards Asuka, and this isn't even seriously brought up until EoE.
When Asuka is getting killed by the MP Evas, Shinji sits there and does nothing.
As she's screaming and dying, he makes no reaction on his face.
Even when he sees her mutilated Eva and screams, he completely forgets about it when he sees Kaworu and starts smiling and crying.

There's two seperate relationships here.
In the Instrumentality sequence in EoE, Asuka yells at Shinji for only seeing her as a side dish (only using her for her body, whereas Kaworu would be the main course). It's confirmed there is no genuine love there.
And that's why Anno never says they are in love either, he only says Kaworu and Shinji are in love.

In official materials like pic related, Shinji and Kaworu are together in couple setting, while Kaji is with Misato, etc.

waste of repeating digits

kek has failed us

It was about Asuka and Shinjis relationship since they were the last humans seen in the show and Kaworu said "I will always be in your heart" which is a reference to Christianity to Jesus Disciples "I will always be with you" which makes sense with the religious themes.

SHinji doesn't end up with anybody in NGE, stop saying this as fact.

>Shinji x Asuka
What the hell? The two are only attracted sexually and through desperation. Generally, they're repulsed by the other. They might as well be the last two people on earth to one another and, funnily enough, they literally become that.

>Even when he sees her mutilated Eva and screams, he completely forgets about it

I remember him screaming after seeing her EVA and he floats into the sky, did we watch teh same series?

>Kaworu said "I will always be in your heart"
Kaworu says, he will always represent LOVE in Shinji's heart.

Unless you want to fuck Jesus in his ass, it has nothing to do with Christianity.

Shinji ends up with no one, it's not a romance series.
But Misato didn't end up with Kaji either, and her relationship with him is still canon.
As is Shinji and Kaworu's.

I think he's just overwhelmed by having a pair of Kaworufags jump on him so hard. Must be his first time in an Eva thread, poor soul.

If you want to believe that Shinji and Asuka end up together after 3I and have lots of babies, there's no one stopping you. In fact that's probably the more common theory, despite what these two anons might say. Anno wanted everyone to make their own ending to Eva. Who you want in that ending with Shinji is up to you.

>all this shipping garbage
>>>/Evageeks/
>>>/reddit/
Getting real sick of all you newfag shits.

Uh yeah, that's why I wrote:
>Even when he sees her mutilated Eva and screams

>believing anything Matt Memefield's retard-ass spews out
Fuck off kindly. I bet you assume the ketchup sound was the highest canon too. Seriously, fuck right off faggot.

Sure, you can choose to be retarded and believe that.
But watching Rebuild is going to come as quite a shock when Shinji and Asuka's entire relationship is introduced and concluded in 5 minutes in 2.0
Why set yourself up for disappointment? I don't get it.

I hope you're helping me in hitting that report button, fireposter.

> In official materials like pic related, Shinji and Kaworu are together in couple setting, while Kaji is with Misato, etc.
By that logic Asuka cheats on Rei with Pen-Pen, just look at the other pictures "in couple setting". They just lik to pair Shinji with Kaworu to avoid pairng him with either Rei or Asuka, which would offend shipping fags.

Is this a serious question or just cheap bait?

>comes to a thread I created
>tells me to fuck off
>kaworushipper calling someone a faggot

top kek

Dumb Asukaposter.

I might ask the same to you. Kaworu dies in every Eva series. You know this is going to happen, you know Kaworu and Shinji aren't going to end up together. Heck, at least Asukafags have that slim hope from OMF, you don't even have that. Why are you setting yourself up for disappointment and heartbreak every single time?

You're so buttmad you can't even respond to the right user.

>Kaworu dies in every Eva series.
So does Kaji for Misato
So does Yui for Gendo
So does Smith for Noriko
So does Akira for Ryo
So does motherfucking Romeo and Juliet.

It's called tragic love, with Anno has a huge boner for. It doesn't suddenly invalidate their love for each other or their canon relationship.

I don't want Kaworu and Shinji to end up together, Shinji is a 14 year old kid, he doesn't need to end up with anyone. He needs to work on his own problems first and foremost. Eva isn't a romance series and it never will and should never end in such a way.
But I still don't deny Kaworu and Shinji's relationship and it's presence in the series. If I did, I'd be delusional.

I just love and respect Shinji as a character, as well as the series. And to do that I can't be ignoring things like Anno saying Shinji and Kaworu's relationship is homoerotic, or Shinji saying he loves Kaworu while blushing.
Because that would just be running away, something the show tells you not to do.