keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
youtube.com/watch?v=8C78Sp2Pg4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't ask questions you don't want answer to

I bet she doesn't taste like she's eaten fish every single day for the past three fucking years so her

>he thinks it's only three

Despite Rider's past I fear for my life less in some hypothetical relationship with her. I'll give her a shot.

>Shakespeare of Japan

>> SakuraFish
>> Only three years.
How many years old is pre-2009 again?

Ribbon > Mask
The girls are shit. Can I just have the headwear?

Rider

I prefer Medusa.

What would marriage with her be like?

Can i just choose the fish instead, and get it over with?

Sakura, of course.

fish girl

Is this before or after Rider has mindtricked us into a threesome? Because if they're willing to share me, I'm willing to make it work.

I want to get drunk with Medusa, have her cuddle me and read together while I sit in her lap being cradled by her.

Rider all day every day.

Medusa all the way

Fate Series finds a way.

The one who won't see it cumming.
otherwise, I'd like to test drive each model once or thrice before making such an important decision.

Rooftop dining with Medusa.

Sakura just can't win. Better figure than the sister but still inferior. Loses to her sister. Hell, she loses in assets to anyone not named Rin or Akiha.

Illya

Pretty sure Sakura's the biggest for her age, actually. She only loses to a couple of fully-grown adults, while she's still a teen with room for growing.

The one who has 10/10 dick-riding skills.

Not really

>Rider
>Bazett
>literally who homunculus
Case in point.

>that damage control

What are you saying?

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

FUN-SIZE. PERFECT FIT FOR A MENS HANDS.

Bah, wrong image. Whatever.

>MENS
Yes, the plural form would be apt there, wouldn't it?

God damn it

You're allowed to enter into a threesome with two Type Moon girls, who do you pick? I consider this a very hard choice between Medusa and Bazett or Medusa and Arc.

This is your tiger tonight

fuck your gay shiet

>draw a jaguar
>call it a tiger

>Fuji as a servant
This cant be real,what the fuck

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Why not?

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097

A girl being okay with you paying attention to other girls is a huge red flag.

>tfw Keit-ai was in Fate/Stay Night all along

If I have to choose between them, I'd choose both so they cancel each other out and so I can choose Saber

>has trust in you that you're not going to cheat in her
>has self-confidence in order to not feel threatened by other women
>a huge red flag
Sakurafags no even once

illyas castle game was the shiet

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8C78Sp2Pg4w

No, if a woman doesn't care about you being attracted to others, it means that she also thinks it's okay to swoon over other men behind your back. Jealousy is a sign of faithfulness and an expectation of you to return the favor.

Jesus Christ shirou.

>Jealousy is a sign of faithfulness
not always

Illya and Rin.
Saber and Rin.
Rider and Illya.

The smart thing would be to answer Sakura even if you prefer Rider because Rider is gonna be mad either way.

Not that a dense fuck like Shirou would ever come to this conclusion.

>not llya and Kuro, and Ilya and Miyu
Shit nigga what are you doing

This girl. She's taken though.

Martha is better

Asa-nee any day

these 2

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Sakura.

This user knows.

She'd make a fantastic mother to my chilren

You like taking fists to your face, user?

The only hard part about this choice is my dick.

Jack (love pears)

Would summon and mana transfer everyday

>Jealousy is a sign of faithfulness and an expectation of you to return the favor.

In my experience it was women who were cheating that were the most possessive/jealous and uppity about every time you didn't send a message every two hours.

I guess it's easier to be paranoid about something when you've done it yourself.

It's okay, he's REGEND, he can overcome anything.

Worms can get in the way of that. Also being the worst among many beautiful girls.

Good thing those aren't issues that apply to Sakura, then.

Denial is the first step to acceptance.

>Jeanne and Martha will never be your wives

>if a woman doesn't care about you being attracted to others, it means that she also thinks it's okay to swoon over other men behind your back
Not necessarily, idealistically that how it should be. In reality, people are given to egocentrism and hypocrisy so it's easier to think in terms of how you're being slighted rather than how you are slighting others.

It's not wrong at all, it can be very endearing, but it's simply possessiveness rather than a concrete indicator of loyalty.

Jack and Jeanne Alter. Would keep Jack in the pure daughteru tier though.

But she isn't pure.

>martha

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

>not Illya, Kuro and Miyu
I'll be Miyu

What a treasure this artwork is.

For truth's sake

Rider

Medb is streaming from her eyes and between her legs.

Be sure to treat them to the namesake meal afterwards. You know at least one of them will be expecting it. You can even signal "mother" with that meal before it's time to do the deed.