When are people going to stop pretending that Kill la Kill was bad?

When are people going to stop pretending that Kill la Kill was bad?

>pretending

Tbh user-kun, I don't have an answer to that, but isn't this just the bashfulest little Ryuko figure ever! Kyaaa!

Kill la Kill yourself

where do I upvote this?

Reddit

I feel like if I bought this I would cum on it several times a day

Should I drop out of college to get this?

When we are all hit by japanese trucks and reincarnated into a universe where it wasn't dogshit

You fucking faggot.

I want that.

You would. It would be physically impossible to resist.

The answer is yes. It's only a measly $220. Surely you could afford to abandon a couple of books next semester, right?

>1/4 scale

So over a foot tall? Shit, that's worth 220 and I'm not even a weeb

Still waiting for the machine that makes Ryuko come to life while also making her brainwashed.

Why would you want a brainwashed Ryuko? I just need to ask.

She's too much woman for 99% of anons, and would probably find us boring and perverted. There is only one way to make her stay loyal.

Now now that's not true. If you actually go out and do exciting things together that kind of mindset doesn't apply. Who wants a brainwashed version anyway? I'd rather have her making snappy comments and generally being hard to please like she usually is. That's where the challenge lies!

people dont have waifu or dumb fantasies about animating 1/4 scale figures for the sake of challenge

You don't.

It was good... until the second half. Ryuuko vs the school. Yea, that was a good story.

However, when this whole conquer the world shit came along, it got stupid very quickly.

>trading clothes

They didn't wash 'em, did they?

Triggainax gonna Triggainax