Why were they so shit to her?

Why were they so shit to her?

They weren't? Sakura and Tomoya treated her pretty nice considering how hostile she was to them. Shaoran seemed pretty okay with her too, just didn't want to give her the dick she so desperately wanted.

The author chucked her in the worst possible way, she never could win anything. Why have a character that you can hit like a sack?

>author
>anime-only character

Cucked not chucked on my phone

Ok let's make your God and creator take the one person you only loved and let's take that from you

>Cucked on my phone
What does he mean by this?

Do you have mental problems?

So what if I do look where your posting

Look where you're posting. This isn't /r9k/, fucknuts.

Because they needed to give Sakura another cock and she just happened to find Shaoran's delicious enough.
You know, 10 year olds need to fall in love with deep emotions one after another, didn't you know it? They are nothing without a boy counterpart!

I should have eaten Oreos before I masturbated.

I could be asleep by now

She was made to suffer. She tried to antagonize Sakura who always have the favour of the will of the universe. Everytime Mei-Lin gets along with Sakura things go okay for her but even if they're in good terms she'll get shat on by Providence asking as she tries to be in the way of Sakura and her destined one.

Mei-Lin seems to be much nicer and with better luck ever since she gave up in Syaoran.

Moral of the story: Don't oppose nor antagonize Sakura in any way or form.

Will sequel bring hype like the original anime did ?

What's Sup Forums thoughts on this?

A bunch of newfags will be calling Tomoyo a cuck or something

It's not fair bros

>Sakura and Syaoron are pretty much the only straight couple in clamp who are of similar age where neither is dead
>They have reached soul mate status and are therefore destined to be together in every possible universe

It's pretty kawai.

Also what if the new girl is femWatanuki. I mean an alternate version of Sakura would explain how she could be a viable threat and why they are so similar.

maybe she will get redemption in the sequel

Who's gonna voice her

I feel really bad for her

Either same VA as Sakura or someone who can sound very close.

Or for kicks whoever voiced Himawari in xxxHolic

Rie Takahashi or Inori Minase could voice the transfer girl. Since someone needs to be a veteran I would say Noriko Shitaya or Yui Horie.

What about.........TotallyNotSakura?

Who?

read the new manga

She was useless and clearly ripped off from one of the best best girls.

They've been calling her a cuck with ages