Sup Forums when will you realize that Israel/jews is the only thing between western culture a islam ? When Israel falls...

Sup Forums when will you realize that Israel/jews is the only thing between western culture a islam ? When Israel falls, Islam will take over the world

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah that would be Turks, Jews are just a piss stain on the map

lol

/thread

They just want the jews gone. After that they will live in peace in the middle east.

Israel isn't going to fall. We just need that horrid gold dome demolished so the Third Temple can be built. That's when the interesting times will begin.

wtf ? how is is true ?

They try to bury it but yes. This was what led up to the Inquisition. It is crazy how the exact thing is happening all over again.

you want to know whats going to happen after that temple is built? wait for it

nothing

I guess this is like the revolution before Hitler, nobody talks about it

It's not true, it's forbidden in Islam to burn or desecrate a church or even synagogue. ISIS does it today because they are crypto-kikes.

>Sup Forums when will you realize that Israel/jews is the only thing between western culture a islam ?
Oh yeah? When has Israel fought Islamic terrorists?

>When Israel falls, Islam will take over the world
When Israel falls, what makes you think Islam will want the rest of the world?

Israeli = Moroccan zoo.
You going to defend us with our own weapons?
Please Jew you've already lost the demographics war.

nobody is falling for that meme.
so why is that the jews are pushing so hard for refugees into Europe? why is it that Israel is supporting ISIS?

how can you blame ISIS on jews ? the US created everything...

>how can you blame ISIS on jews ?
Bloggers: Edward Snowden leaked NSA documents show U.S., Israel created Islamic State
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

yet it happens all the time, Islamic slaughter is nothing new

ISIS is literally the Rothschild's mercenary army. They do the dirty work of Zionism while larping as Muslims and gettting paid like $1000 per day or per week.

who runs the JewSA???

>Islam will take over the world
Saying this kind of shit makes as much sense as saying alt-rights will magically become leftists because they have cultural marxism shoved down their throat at every corner of the street. No, user, the people will at best become pretenders and reveal their powerlevel on Sup Forums.

In the meanwhile, i'm getting both cultural marxism and immigration shoved down my throat by (((them)))

once the plague of Zionism is wiped out, then can we live in peace.

alt-right is just an internet meme and a few dumb fat white nerds parroting during their community college lunch breaks.

>this is what meme flags believe
You could say everyone's LARPing to some degree, i guess

Like they had lived before israel, wait no.

yeah you're right some of them are not just fat but morbidly obese

WE WUZ DA SHOOZIN WUNZ N SHIIIEEEET

i never ran into that info. what is known is that burgertards trained, financed and armed them, sent them to lybia then via turkey to syria.
but i do remember reading an article in one of the bigger business papers around 2011/12 "if you want to invest time is now" along those lines... where nat rofchilds was drilling oil out of syria. was in the papers, burger papers i forgot the name - check internets for rotschild getting oil out of syria, no conspiracy mainstream papers. its just too fuckin obvious.

>what is known is that burgertards trained, financed and armed them, sent them to lybia then via turkey to syria.
Yeah that was Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra not ISIS. ISIS was different but the US probably helped create them too.

Turks , Jews. all semites.
Islam is neo-Judaism. Their enmity is fake.
ISIS attacks Israel's enemies.
Financed by Saudi Arabia, Weapons provided by Turkey, Strategic planning by Israel.
Migration of semitic people into Europe is facilitated by jewish politicians.
Jews and muslims have been cahoots ever since a Hebrew ( "jibril" ) taught mohammed how he could implement Judaic teachings to increase his number of Christian sex slaves.

I think Loras is gay

when will you realize that Iran was the only force working to moderate Islam and even make incentives for refugees to return from Europe back to the middle east, but theyre EVIL because theyre mean to the jews.

Iran only hates America because they see us, correctly, as a ZOG puppet.

>Islam is neo-Judaism. Their enmity is fake.
You're dumb as fuck.

Youre retarded.

Jews use low IQ muslims the same way they use blacks in the US.

it is all potato tomato to me