Nearly a decade later

>Nearly a decade later
>No anime has come close to surpassing it.
Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

Lucky Star was better.

Lagann-hen surpassed it.

Thinking that TTGL is a good mecha anime is like thinking Scary Movie is a good horror film.

>shit animation
>shit "story"
>shit characters
>shit music
>shit writing

TTGL was stylish and had big robots in it, and literally nothing else. This is the ultimate nostalgia goggles show.

Needless is better.

>>shit
the meme word is 'mediocre' now.
that way you sounds like youre better than it

>meme

I was serious.

>serious
The meme word is resolute now,
That way it sounds like your white knighting it

>I liked TTGL, please recommend me something better
If you're going to delete everything at least do your job properly, mod.

It will never be surpassed becuase it is the best anime ever made.

Why was Yoko so deadly?

Samurai Flamenco BTFO Laggan

Needless had a fucking outstanding OST

this. no matter what gundams I watch, no matter what other dumb bullshit Trigger or whoever remains from that project do, I keep coming back to the best.

I can't when you are right

that it did

this

Divine Gate was better

STTGL was something else

I liked KLK more.
It was pretty great but the ending was just meh and Nia death was forced as fuck.

It's the best anime of all times, what did you expect?

>the ending was just meh
Did we watch the same thing?

It was all flashy and all but it was just a 15min long transformation and punching.
I found first season more interesting.

They were throwing fucking galaxies at each other while Libera Me from Hell and Sorairo Days was playing, what in the world is wrong with you?

The things you complained about are even worse in klk. The second half is almost unwatchable, and the clothes' death is completely pointless and forced.

Adding more "No! I'm stronger!" in fight between two characters that can basically use unlimited power of friendship aka spiral energy to asspull anything doesn't make an interesting fight.
It wasn't bad though, just not as good as the rest of the anime.

True. But I still liked KLK more for characters and stuff. I didn't even remembered anyone from TTGL team except Simon, Kamila and Yoko.
KlK>TTGL>TTGL ending>KLK ending

What clothes'?

But that is literally the rest of the anime though, every fight is "No I'm stronger!" followed by deus ex machina power up/super special attack out of nowhere.

It does visually, and this an audiovisual medium so that precedence over everything else
It was an amazing final fight
Also Yoko's TT mecha had literal torpedo tits, it was hilarious

>8 episodes stuck with an obnoxious loud prick with silly glasses who wouldn't shut up about loving men
>Thinking it was good