Jews are not a people, it's just a religion

Jews are not a people, it's just a religion.
Zionism is based on a myth, and Israel is a criminal state.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo
youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all descendants of Judah
>bred within the same family for thousands of years still to this day
>don't see themselves as European or Arabs
>dislike europeans and arabs
>most jews don't even believe in God
pretty sure they are their own people whether you like to admit it or not

>Iwanttobelieve.jpg

This 100%

You do know there's a difference between jews and THE Jews (capital J), right? Fucking yuropoor

Just because people claim to be Jewish doesn't mean they are fully accepted into the Jewish community. there is a derogatory hebrew word for convert which is used openly in Israel. If you're not part of the family then your not part of the family. whether you go to synagogue or not is irrelevant.
Just listen to the Israeli's complain about the "african invaders" who also claim to be Jewish. Bibi has even started deporting them.
That's why you only need to prove Jewish lineage to get citizenship, religion is irrelevant

Jews are genetically distinct, and culturally. They should be gassed no doubt, but they are a people.

it's more of a cult than a religion but i do agree with you. most jews are just eastern european converts

>Jewish lineage
I think palestinians are closer to any '' jewish lineage'' than BIBI ever will with his blond hairs and blue eyes, considering the hebrews originaly come from egypt if you read the bible.

You sound as foolish as africans pretending ancient egyptians were black, or nordics pretending greeks were blonds

Nah, Jews are not a race or a people. They are a bunch of mixed rape-babies and converts larping as a race.

No shit sherlock. Jews lived in Europe for thousands of years When goys sold their daughters to Jews to pay debt their children (after being bred by jew) obviously became part of the bloodline.
Arabs are decendants of Ismail, they are cousins of the Jews but do not carry Judahs blood.
How the fuck does anybody know what colour the egyptians were? my guess is olive skinned but I honestly have no idea nor do i care

One of those is not like the others.

none of those is like the other

>When goys sold their daughters to Jews to pay debt their children (after being bred by jew)

ok, shlomo

Probably the same colour as phoenicians/carthagians as in olive skinned Latin/Iberian looking.

This DNA test conducted by a jewish owned company tells otherwise.

>Jews lived in Europe for thousands of years
and in the middle east, and in north afrcia, and in india, and in asia, and in eastern europe ...
>When goys sold their daughters to Jews to pay debt their children
oh Wow you do really live in a fantasy world dont you
>obviously became part of the bloodline
only women transmit the blood line in judaism
>Arabs are decendants of Ismail
alright, you're a confirmed nutcase
and humanity descends from adam and eve right ?
>How the fuck does anybody know what colour the egyptians were?
so you think ancient egyptians were blond haired ? oh w ow

I'd rather trust my eyes

>Arabs are decendants of Ismail, they are cousins of the Jews but do not carry Judahs blood.
Lol even Muhammed that came from Mecca was descended from Israelites because of the clan he came from; look up "banu Hashem."

Arabs from the Levant are definitely mostly descendants of Israelites, not Ishmaelites.

are you fucking retarded? Are you seriously suggesting people didn't sell their daughters or that they didn't sell their daughters to Jews? either way you are the one living in a fantasy world.
>only women transfer bloodline
this rule was intended so that the male jews could spread their seed among the goyim as they please and would have no moral obligation to the children as they are not true jews. that is different to someones daughter being bought into the family dipshit.
You're right arabs just appeared out of no where, thanks for correcting me genius...

what
what do you people even want
I just want to play vidya and eat my kosher tendies

There are converts and there are also ethnic jew. I'm not defending zionism btw but jews are a distinct people with certain characteristics.

Actually Israel has plenty of Muslim politicians in their parliament.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset

The countries that surround israel do not allow non-muslims to serve in their government

you're telling me these jews from china don't believe their ancestors crossed the red sea?

You cant do it on other peoples' land, shlomo

>The countries that surround israel do not allow non-muslims to serve in their government
they do
There are christians politicians in egypt and in lebanon.
There were in Syria before the civil war
Other questions ?

Eat bacon it is tasty

JQ HAS BEEN ANSWERED:
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo

figured you wouldn't have an actual argument

no need, you are the argument

>le JIDF
>le reddit spacing

Zionism was based on the cold hard reality that the elites of the Christian world were going to use Jews as ATMs and punching bags for as long as Jews lived in the Christian world, and that Jews would only be safe when they had their own country.

Now they do, and Israel is a proud, prosperous nation.

It's anti-Zionist Americans who are only "Jews" when it suits their purposes who are the most powerful crime syndicate the world has ever seen, and are responsible for almost everything that is wrong with the world. Even the Israelis hate their guts.

Jew migrated to many parts of the world including china and miscegenated with the natives. Those are either jews mixed with chinese or chinese who converted to judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ

Are you going to tell me that Chuck Schumer and the guy in the video don't share common facial characteristics?

>Jews would only be safe when they had their own country.
I think jews are safer in new york than in a kibbutz near the boarder of Gaza, surrouded by enemies

>chinese who converted to judaism.
exactly thanks for proving my point
jews are not a race, not even a people, it's just a religion

In Israel, when Jew-haters shoot at Jews, Jews are allowed to shoot back. Not in New York.

great explanation. so anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you is stupid even if you don't have the cognitive ability to explain why. good to know I was wasting time speaking with an illogical fucktard. seriously kys

Nor a jew hater on a Jew. Your point being ?
if you like shooting you should move to Texas

Go read up on the Jewish Defense League. When black terrorists started driving whites (Jewish and Christian) out of American cities, elites yawned. When Jews started fighting back, the JDL was declared a terrorist organization.

JDL = jewish version of skinheads
no thanx

Israelis will be a minority in their own nation vs Muslims in time, just as we will be.

Your dense as fuck. I said there are ethnic jews and there are converts. Jews claim this, DNA tests show this, you can tell if someone is jewish just by looking at them. Why this is so hard for you to grasp is beyond me. There are better ways to delegitimize israel than the "jews aren't indigenous" argument.

Shalom goyim