Crypto-Jews who have changed their name

Fresh OC. An user made a thread earlier today asking if anyone could make an infographic of Jews in the public eye who have changed their Jewish-sounding names:
Pic related is what I came up with. I’m open to suggestions if you can think of any way to improve it. I’m not sure what message to put at the bottom. Ideally, it needs to be something that communicates in a straightforward and concise manner what the infographic is trying to convey. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zS7aMGByxY
jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij70.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Hellivision/hollywood_jews.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuzo7m84-5E
21cf.com/management/executive-team
youtube.com/watch?v=E1EAjeNuGOw
nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/fanatical-zionist-rupert-murdoch-jewish-or-not/
blog.21cf.com/blog/2016/11/18/21cf-group-general-counsel-gerson-zweifach-2016-human-relations-award-adl
adweek.com/digital/news-corp-legal-team-turmoil-133647/#/
forward.com/sisterhood/342253/the-worlds-most-powerful-jewish-women/
docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1003&context=purduepress_previews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>infographic
bump

bumpity bump bump

Saved for future reference. Unfortunately don't have know what the bottom could say, though I will give you a friendly bump.

We should also begin photoshopping the traditional yellow hats Jews had to wear on them. Take the picture attached for an example. No additional dialogue needed. Just let it begin sinking in for the normies.

This is actually really good work user. For the bottom, link it to an archive where people can actually check this information for themselves, sources showing that they had their names changed, etc.

Also, do we have one of these for the crowd that hangs around Trump yet? What about for Breitbart & Fox News? We need to begin rooting these Jews out ASAP.

>What about for Breitbart & Fox News?

Yes. See current "Infographic: Exposing Jews Behind Fox" thread on 8pol. Can't link.

I was just there and reposted all this.
-OP of earlier post here, back for some more work, y'all. Let's finish this.

Looks awesome!
Should we try to add more names/pics or add text below to finish her up?

>Also, do we have one of these for the crowd that hangs around Trump yet?

Not him, but there's this. ((((((THeeeeeeeeey)))))) still rule even if their preferred puppet lost.

God these people are literally the parasites of the human race

They basically run CNN save their token lemonnigger and yet they aren't any good at it. Sure, they have the propaganda down but there's nothing really thought provoking which could be excused if they were just "here's the news, no time for our opinion, here's Tom with the weather", but we all know that's not how they operate.

>Charles Bronson
>jew

NOOOOOOOOOPE. Citation pls.

Glenn Howerton is apparently 1/4 jewish, don't think he changed his name though

Transcribed from the end of the video which this all comes from
youtube.com/watch?v=7zS7aMGByxY
How Jews change their names
Jews never change their names from what looks lie a very distinct Jewish name to another name.
There is a reason why Jews change their names int he first plae, which is not to be identified as a Jew
There are certain patterns to the way Jews change their names.
Some use their first names as their last names and pick up a brand new first name
other would make their middle names tier last names - if the middle name sounds non-Jewish
Other would totally cleanse themselves of both the first and last names and adopt brand new non-Jewish sounding names
There is also the cut-and-paste approach they use to change their names
For example: Michael Oren created his new name of ‘Oren’ from the latter of his abandoned name of ‘Bornstein’
Another example: Ron Owenns created his current last name of ‘Owenns’ from his discarded Jewish name of ‘Lowenstein’
Using what are usually considered first names as their last names is what they mostly resort to when changing their names.
Irish sounding names appear to be Jews’ favorite category of names to change their names into.

The text is not really well written, needs revision

Yeah, we need someone to switch out Bronson with.
I'm not happy with the text at the end of this video. It rambles. There must be something out there in the literature dealing with this topic.

Might wanna double check Judy Garland as well.

Thanks, yeah. It appears she just changed her name. Episcopal.

That bitch from Orange is the new Black with the nigger curly hair is on there twice.

very nice oc

Here's one that could replace a duplicate or Bronson:
Victor Borge | Borge Rosenbaum
pianist entertainer
always had a weird feeling about him once I learned his performing contracts included all sorts of bizarre riders.

Ok I don't blame Albert Einstein for that one. He deserves a pass.

Bump

An interesting read per the caption beneath infographic:
jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij70.htm

Buddy Hacket is on there twice.

Thanks, working on an updated version now. Let me know if you see anyone else duplicated

Dyan Cannon too. Still, good job user.

Some suggestions for potential replacements:

George Soros - Gyorgy Schwartz
Stan Lee - Stanley Leiber
Bob Kane - Robert Kahn

Natasha Leone.

Stan Lee definitely. Was thinking about this the other day.

This is great. I'll put stan lee in right now.

>Charles Bronson
>Jewish

he was tatar from Lithuania, hence his amazing look in death wish series

kys

Sorry bruh. It came from the original video and wasn't checked before.

they call them frankists or sabbateans is it not? but i have also seen other nationalities change their surnames while in anglocuckosphere. juden are not the only ones.

For the text below, one possibility, coming from
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Hellivision/hollywood_jews.htm

The Jewish Hollywood moguls long ago decided that it would help them make more money if the general public viewed films as being "Christian." In fact, they personally wanted to blend in with the Gentile community. Thus Samuel Goldfish changed his name to Goldwyn and Cecil B. de Mille insisted that he was a Gentile until his death when a Rabbi officiated at his funeral. Every single one of the original Jewish developers of the movie industry divorced their Jewish wives and married beautiful Christian starlets.

This includes Louis B. Mayer, Samuel Goldwyn, Jack Warner, David O. Selznick and Harry Cohen. They gave orders to the numerous Jews they made "stars" to change their Jewish names to Christian sounding ones. This has also included a lot of "nosejobs" for both Jewish male and female stars. Here are but a few who followed this road to stardom.

Plz check for duplicates (or any people who aren't actually jewish that you know of). I looked it over but could use a fresh set of eyes just to be sure

lol that's fair. Maybe I'll replace if I get another name.

Ayo hol up...spotted another questionable one: Cary Grant.

Also Joan Crawford.

From his wiki:
> Among the reasons Grant gave for believing so was because he was circumcised, and circumcision was rare outside the Jewish community in England at that time.[9] In 1948, he donated a large sum of money to help the newly established State of Israel, declaring that it was "in the name of his dead Jewish mother".[10] He also speculated that his handsome appearance with brown curly hair could be due to his father's partly Jewish descent. There is no genealogical evidence available about his possible Jewish ancestry, however.[11] Grant turned down the leading role in Gentleman's Agreement in the 1940s (a non-Jewish character who pretends to be Jewish), because he believed he could not effectively play the part, himself being of Jewish ancestry. He donated considerable sums to Jewish causes over his lifetime.

I didn't do any research beyond that. Do you think that's enough, or is it worth replacing grant?

that is what i do not like about anglosphere - you speak with a person and no fucking way to know if they are who they say they are or if they are trying to manipulate you.
true machiavellian environment. tons of agendas, tons of cultists, living behind locked doors and chasing the dollar.

The white man has been playing the "We wuz Jews" card for a long time now. Even if he was, it's still ambiguous, so it might be best to replace him. Even one potential discrepancy is enough for some people to write the whole thing off entirely.

Looks better every time.
Mike Wallace | Myron Leon Wallik
His Wikipedia says his birth name was Wallace, but also says his family name was Wallik
Not Jewish sounding, and the article says he publicly identified as Jewish throughout his life.
"Wallace" does fit the profile, though

Don't forget the sandnigger FDR/Teddy R.

Family name was literally (((Rosenfeld)))

Yeah for sure. Ok I'll put Mike Wallace in Cary Grant's place. Now I just need one to replace Joan Crawford and it should be all good.

Tina Louise | Tatiana Josivovna Chernova Blacker

Gilligan's Island
amazing how many come from that era

100 names changed. Many more that weren't
Here's another, just for fun:
Adolph Marx | Harpo Marx
lol

There's a bunch in music. Lou Reed, Drake, the Ramones, Henry Rollins, Beastie Boys, Al Kooper, Peter Green, many many more.

Look good to you?

It looks great!
Not sure if you want to add more, but it might be good to add the caption, now.
True... Music is my business, and it would be great to get them on there. Are you up for it, user?

Can you post in format
old name | new name
add photo?

I say if not, then we should greenlight this

There will always be more. people will just bring them up in responses to this, or a music crypto can be done later.

Danny Kaye appears twice. If you're down for anymore musical suggestions there's always Geddy Lee, born Gary Weinrib.

>Weinrib
lol

Henry Lawrence Garfield | Henry Rollins

thx
better to take our time and do this right, as whites are wont to do things.

Aubrey Drake Graham | Drake

Good find. Updating it now.

I still don't know what to do for the caption, so I'm all ears on this one.

This is like the Odessa File film
But you are hunting Jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuzo7m84-5E

was wrong about Lou Reed changing his name.

Jeffrey Ross Hyman | Joey Ramone

Does Kathie Lee Gifford actually count? She married Frank Gifford.

Peter Allen Greenbaum | Peter Green

Michael Landon, fuck.
I grew up watching Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven.

Caption draft:
Jon “Stuart”? Jason “Alexander”? The names sound familiar, comfortable, like close relatives. One or two stars whose names were changed to avoid sounding Jewish might not seem that alarming. Jews aren’t the only ones changing their names for show-business. But over 100 media personalities, businessmen, and musicians have changed their names, easily identifiable as Jewish, to Gentile names, not just to blend in, but in some cases to subvert or to avoid the appearance of their domination of the industry.

2nd draft
>Jon “Stuart”? Jason “Alexander”? The names sound familiar, comfortable, like close relatives. One or two stars whose names were changed to avoid sounding Jewish might not seem that alarming, after all, Jews aren’t the only group who’ve changed their names for show-business. But it’s hard to ignore over 100 media personalities, businessmen, and musicians who’ve changed their names, easily identifiable as Jewish, to Gentile names, not just to blend in, but in some cases to subvert or to avoid the appearance of their domination of the industry.

Hey lads I'm currently making an infograph like pic related but for 21st Century Fox and I need help tracking down all of the kikes
Here's a good place to start: 21cf.com/management/executive-team
I'm not sure if Rupert Murdoch is a Jew or not. Some websites are saying yes, but his (((wiki))) doesnt mention anything

I second this, well written

Fixed.

On an unrelated note, I somehow just for the first time came across this clip of Ann Coulter discussing the CNN meme: youtube.com/watch?v=E1EAjeNuGOw
>And I’ve gotta tell you, it was an arresting photo, mostly because the media are the ones who are insisting, ‘I’m sorry, every local newscast has got to have one Asian, one Hispanic, one black, soon it’s going to be one Muslim!’ These people are so obsessed with ‘Oh it’s all white men in Trump’s cabinet!‘ Wait, but somebody can’t point out that you have a kind of a disproportionate number of Jews working at your network?

Final draft:
Jon “Stuart”? Jason “Alexander”? The names sound familiar, comfortable, like close relatives. One or two stars whose names were changed to avoid sounding Jewish might not seem that alarming, after all, Jews aren’t the only group who’ve changed their names for show-business. But it’s hard to ignore over 100 musicians, businessmen, and media personalities who’ve changed their names, once easily identifiable as Jewish, to Gentile names, not just to blend in, but in some cases to subvert an industry or to avoid the appearance of their domination in it, disproportionate to their numbers.

Thanks!
Final draft below. Let me know if any changes necessary

>Meme quotes taken from 'Wikiquote' ... the only site faker than Wikipedia, CNN, and Snopes combined

New Sup Forumstards always double down on the jewspiracy. Lurk more, post less.

“...disproportionate to their percentage of the population”
Might be better.

Jesus Christ? Wasn't he Jewish

If he changed his name from Jesus Schlomo, he’s in!

Wow! That’s awesome; it’s breaking out!

Goldbergstienski

SHUT IT DOWN

Bump
Lots of Jews in here

Are you fucking retarded? You're having a hard time on pinning Rupert Murdoch a Jew??!

My dewd, .... you are clearly more qualified for decoding the heiroglyphics of the Gobekli Tepe

and here

So fucking ready for this shit to becoem mainstream and for whites to awaken once again. NEO-LEBENSRAUM NAO

Here ya go

Calm down lad.

I like how Mel Brooks is on here like anyone doesn't know he's a massive Jew and as if he didn't fill everything he did with jokes about the fact he's a massive Jew.

I managed to research the several hundred people required to make these, yet I was never able to get a definitive answer on Murdoch when I tried for him. It's actually not as easy as you would think, if you are looking for a primary source on this issue (i.e., you're not just listening to some website that says he's jewish but doesn't provide evidence).
Good luck to you

ok explain this vary slowly to me, Hollywood is basically run by jews, with sprinkles of others here and there, why would so many jewish actors choose to change their surnames, they are already in the club, with the only reason I can come up with is to confuse the goyum since otherwise the movie credits would look like a barmitzva invitation

hes also a faggot and a manlet

If the goyim know they get into trouble because they lose power the moment the majority points them out and starts throwing them into ovens for it.

That’s exactly the point.

holy mother of god

I remember looking for (((them))) to sometimes connect a theory, and looking at last names that seemed made up and had no ancestry at all. That's it. They are making up names now to hide their jewry.

This is news to you?

most of their "real" jew names are just made up german names from a few centuries back.

yeah I didn't know it was so fucking bad.

Even the normies are waking up, man. Shit is about to get wild -- I'd prepare.

Look at the Clinton donors here: Half of them changed their names to Chinese surnames. They're sneaky little rats.

Thanks anons. This is what we have from the 8ch thread:

The names and titles for the executives are:
Rupert Murdoch, Executive Chairman
Orthodox jewish mom according to nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/fanatical-zionist-rupert-murdoch-jewish-or-not/
Gerson A. Zweifach
Senior Executive Vice President and Group General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, 21st Century Fox
blog.21cf.com/blog/2016/11/18/21cf-group-general-counsel-gerson-zweifach-2016-human-relations-award-adl
Janet Nova
Executive Vice President, Deputy Group General Counsel, 21st Century Fox
adweek.com/digital/news-corp-legal-team-turmoil-133647/#/
Gary Newman
Chairman & CEO, Fox Television Group
Likely jew, works with other jew Dana Walden below.
Dana Walden
Chairman & CEO, Fox Television Group
forward.com/sisterhood/342253/the-worlds-most-powerful-jewish-women/
Stacey Snider
Chairman and CEO, 20th Century Fox Film
docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1003&context=purduepress_previews
>film
In other words, movies, not tv???

Lots of Jews have a "hebrew" name that's not on the birth certificate. Those who move to Israel will often switch to it.

Also, Jews in the media use stage names because their birth names don't sound catchy. Many will use a stereotypical anglicized Jewish surname like Gold or Brooks.

Bump.

Stan lee -> Stanley Martin Lieber
Bob Kane -> Robert Kahn
Jerry Siegel -> Jerome Siegel
Joe Shuster -> Joeseph Shuster
I know the last 2 are obvious but worth adding.