He will almost certainly win a nobel prize in your lifetime

>He will almost certainly win a nobel prize in your lifetime
>Children will be taught that he is a hero on the level of rosa parks.
>You were on the sides of the villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats a rosa parks and start watching a white man's sport like hockey

He'll be forgotten like the millions of other niggers we'll hang from lamp posts.

Who is this person, and why do I want to set his hair on fire?

NFL is a joke. They've been hit hard by ratings drops in the past few years. This was the nail in the coffin. Anyone still on the fence was completely disgusted by the NFL leadership freezing and being unable to do anything.

>I was taught that Hitler was the bad guy
Don't think so now, he was not certainly a saint, but 100% evil.
In my family I was thought to form my own opinion and world view based on facts presented.
Besides, my kids will be taught to form their own opinions as well and not believe anything that is taught them in humanitarian curses.

But not 100% evil*

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING JEWS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME FUCKING NIGGER

lucky for me I’ll die as I lived: anonymous

He is similar to Rosa Parks in that his actions are not his own, it was a thoroughly planned event.

If you wrote that shit without spitting your drink in laughter, YOU win a prize!

It is a good sport though, ephitome of teamwork and manliness.

Play it here too, but not nearly on the same scale you do in the states.

Too bad it is not like the good old days of football where bunch of educated men played this brutal sport.

Now it has turned into bunch of criminals playing and dabbing all over the place.

>He'll be forgotten like the millions of other niggers we'll hang from lamp posts.

Funny thing, OP might unironically be right. On the other hand, you only have the courage to say "nigger" a lot on the internet but never to act on all of your bravado.

>>He will almost certainly win a nobel prize in your lifetime
>>Children will be taught that he is a hero on the level of rosa parks.
>>You were on the sides of the villains
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

rosa parks was a woman who didnt move out her seat in a bus for a white man like claudette colvin who did the same thing 16 years earlier when america was more racist and did it better

what a nigger

>spoiled niggers still act like niggers
America learned a good lesson from this nigger.

Attention hungry nigger probably hanging out with antifa feeling real edgy

Exactly. It's impossible to ignore all the stupid bullshit going on when it should just be playing football.

It IS a fun sport to watch.

We won though, and history is written by the victor

You want your own country? Stop being a white nationalist and start me wing black nationalism.
>nigs leave
>nigs die

>>You were on the sides of the villains
Atleast we will know the truth even if others do not like it

At this point I'm asking myself if Rosa Park was also such a nigger. The more they play victim, the less I buy it.

>He will almost certainly win a nobel prize in your lifetime
>Children will be taught that he is a hero on the level of rosa parks.
>You were on the sides of the villains
This honestly makes me really happy. I can foresee a day when he will receive his own equivalent to the Lincoln Memorial in DC. He is a true leader for our times and Sup Forums is basically the 19th century KKK, destined to be laughed at and scorned for the rest of history.

The other thing is when you have those buses with a door at the front and a door at the back, niggers always go in the back anyway so they can hoot and hollar away from the driver.

What the hell good was rosa parks for anyway? Niggers man, you wouldn't believe it if you've never been around them.

yes in the "black history" class they will teach this. but in a real history class noone will know this nignog

>on the level of rosa parks
Fitting since she was just a PC stand-in for the real hero anyway

>this thread was created by a butthurt broke shitskin who will never be able to be less brown

Psshh. Kaepernick winning a Nobel prize would be like if Caitlin Jenner won a courage award. He doesn't even deserve a man of the year award.

(((a white man's sport like hockey)))

Ape,i dont see nothing else here

Sir if you had this much bravado in real life I think they already would be

>nobel peace prize
Literally the "you tried" award.
>notable winner
Obame - bombed a bunch of people
Malala - achieved nothing
Colombian president - sold out country to commies
The EU - need I say more?

Do they know it be like it do?

History is written by the victors and the war isn't over yet, retard.

He's an idiot

Nice LARP stormfaggot

The Jews aren't going to be writing anymore textbooks soon

agreed, lead the masses to take down the jefferson memorial and put up the Kaepernick mound of bullshit

Let's all try to keep in mind that the reason Kaepernig is not in the NFL is because he isn't an NFL-caliber QB. It's just business, people. Race and politics has nothing to do with it. If starting Kaepernig represented a better chance to win football games than any of the starting QBs in the league now, Kaepernig would most certainly be starting. Fact is, Kaepernig has stunk as an NFL QB for quite some time now, and his skills have only degraded. He's just not good enough to play in the NFL. Period.

He’s an anti-American piece of shit, if he’s taught about at all (extremely unlikely in any case) he will be compared to the likes of Benedict Arnold, he’s not a hero.

It's pathetic how obvious it is that some group of Jews went together and designed his hair to look like the 1970's afroactivists. It's so cringy.

Also, isn't he half Jewish himself? That's cultural appropriation. He is not a black man. He is a Jew profiting by dressing up in a blackface afro.

No. He will have his moment of Fame and infamy and will fade from the public conscience as he becomes irrelevant. If he is remembered for anything, it will be for speeding the downward spiral of the National Felon League.

this cucked faggot took being cucked to a whole new level by losing his job due to his gf

Nah. In this case it was an idiot trying to forestal being kicked to the curb.
>Be Colin Kapernick
>Be first string quarterback for 49ers
>Never once protest
>Suddenly can't throw a completed pass to save my life
>Cut to second string backup, rumours that I'll be let go at the end of the season
>Shit, better play the race cars to save muh herb
>Sit during national anthem, nobody even noticed
>Make a point of KNEELING, can't ignore me now
>other nergros follow suit
>49ers cut my no reception throwing ass anyway
>Fuck
>Go to Miami hunting a jerb with the dolphins wearing a Che Quevera tee shirt
>Shockingly, team in city full of commie hating Cubans decides not to hire me
>Still out of a jerb, no more millions for playing handegg
>Meanwhile negros continue to "protest" by kneeling during the national anthem, something the 80% of white conservative fans consider a sacred rite
>NFL viewership implodes as League bosses look on impotently while the hired help kills the goose that lays the golden egg
>I get named a "hero" by GQ
Yeah, I think (((they))) created a monster that got away from (((them))). The Jewish golem myth exists for a reason.

Well they already gave one to Obabo so why not?

>that nose

Love him or hate him he started a grass roots movement and a social revolution.

implying white children will be able to attend public schools by the time I have kids

what you dont understand is how niggers operate. they are their own worst enemies and the smarter people in their ranks realize that this is nothing but bad for them

dont fall for the hollywood noise. they have massively overplayed their hand with all this

I am actually very grateful to this nigger for his talentless showboating. He is singlehandedly destroying the NFL and respilling millions of normies. Richard Spencer would kill for the kind of impact he is having.

1000 times this.

they shopped him to be darker skinned than he really is
unbelievable

>But not 100% evil*
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g