Was Homura in the right with what she did? It was for love but now what of Loc?

Was Homura in the right with what she did? It was for love but now what of Loc?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151205346/#151232247_9
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm more concerned the part where she rewrote the universe- how and when did she get this power?

She did what she thought was right. That is all the at matters.

Homura did nothing wrong.

I still have no fucking idea.

Nothing. Thats what.

Don't know if the law of cycles is okay. I just wonder what happens when Madoka remembers.

They'll become enemies. She'll fight Madoka for the same of Madoka.

That dyke is crazy.

She's the best character, so she's right in everything

What if she killed you? Is she still in the right?

not him but yeah,
she'd do what I dont have the balls to do myself even though I think about it constantly.

Insane 30 something dyke because of time travel. Her autistic obsession with Madoka drove her over the edge.

She's looking really smug.
Veeery smug.

see desuarchive.org/a/thread/151205346/#151232247_9

That situation varies.

It's left to opinion. I don't think it was necessary but it doesn't matter in that series.

Oh. It still wouldn't be right to kill someone innocent.

If it was someone who was deserving then Homura is in the right.

Do you want to play a game with me; you do not reply to me and I'm going to get (You)s from you?

Great. The thread ruined appeared.

Precisely. Homura would be in the wrong if didn't wrong anyone.

I don't care for your dumb questions, but blanket Homura is best Homura

But is she in the wrong for killing someone who wants to die? Would Homura be right if she lets him go about with his life?

Blanket Homu a cute.

The real crime of Rebellion was that there is not more blanket Homura.

About 2 seconds worth. Really SHAFT, get your priorities straight.

Very true.

Homu~n was lonely.

better to beg forgiveness than ask permission

1/2

Yeah, it is true that you are right but my points explained the depth of PMMM.

Do you know a university which has a class in Anime and Manga?

>Was Homura in the right with what she did?
Were you in the right with what you did?
>It was for love but now what of Loc?
>love
>LoC
For me?

Underrated post.

Your English is bad.

Okay. You wanna play with me.

But the opportunity seldom knocks twice.

>points
* point

2/2

That's it, that's all, there's nothing left but the crying.

>PMMM
>Good

Just because it's cute girls in a grimdark setting with Faust quotations haphazardly thrown unto the walls with no context or understanding of what they supposedly pertain to doesn't mean it's good. It's pseudo-deep Yuribait and even Re:Zero was better.

The sad part is that we are already at devil Homura so there is no chance for blanket Homu.

What will Homuhomu draw a blanket over her head in the next project for?

I wanna lap Apples in my blanket, if you know what I mean..

I care not for your definition of good, bad, deep, or if you understand the context of what things pertain to.

There is no good, there is no bad, there is only blanket Homura, and that was a fleeting existence.

>151309025
>Yuribait
This is bait.

You have to give user credit for trying so hard. I mean, breaking out 'grimdark' 'Faust' 'pseudo-deep' 'even X was better', they went all out thinking up that post.

Really makes you think

I fell in love with Kyouko-chan. What should I do?

>Dio
>Full gay

referring to Pucci i believe.

Kyoko stole apples so you should not love the criminal.

Dat Apple is garbage, though.

Don't be so mean to Kyouko-chan and Apple!

But "she" is a terrible liar and shit. Kyoko had deceived her father into gathering people together for his speech

Why do you love her?

The emotional energy from her love and (sexual?) frustration combined with the energy output from becoming a witch (which was massive since she's effectively been a magical girl for like 13 years) was enough to make her more powerful than a god.

I mean, the series is big on how the Incubators take advantage of converting emotional energy into real energy since magic is capable of bypassing the laws of thermodynamics. Repressed feelings over the course of 13-15 years + most potent witch in history = most poweful being in existence.

I'm tired.

>how and when did she get this power?
AI desu

Apple-chan loves Kyoko because when they rub vagoo it feels great for them.

>Do you know a university which has a class in Anime and Manga?
Interestingly there was actually a post on /r/anime this week where the poster was a teacher who had analysed Madoka, along with other Mahou Shoujo shows, in her class

I can never convey my feeling right. This may take an entire thread to say a mere small sentence of what I want to say so sorry if I take long.

It also in no way has anything to do with so please ignore this dummy.

But "Kyoko" "herself" is the juicy Apple.

Really? Should I move to reddit?

I won the game!!! Yes, yes!!
>I can never convey my feeling right.
You have no need to be embarrassed to talk to me!
>This may take an entire thread to say a mere small sentence of what I want to say so sorry if I take long.
Don't worry about it! I am ready to accept your love!

I got four (You)s! form you! Yay!!
>It also in no way has anything to do with
>so please ignore this dummy.
But you replied to the post. Okay, I objected his argument, juicy Apple!

Yay!! You loser, Apple!

>madoka thread with a legitimate discussion starter in the OP
>immediately derailed by avatar-using tripfags
>people circlejerking over their waifus
why can't you guys go somewhere that isn't Sup Forums?

make a chatroom or discord or something and just fuck off forever

I had a really really great time with you guys!!

G'night!

I don't know about you but Lawnchair really loves to confirm himself to being a pathetic tripfag. He is the only one avatarfagging in this thread and he had to go anonymous just to get Apple-chan to reply to him only to brag about how he anonymously got Apple-chan to reply. He could not even do it with his trip too. Not only that but Apple-chan was doing great in here until Lawnchair fucked everything up as usual. Lawnchair always ruins threads.

Fuck off with those edits. I asked Apple about Kyoko and now you edit the images to make it look like you asked. Fuck off.

Pretty much this, I don't really mind the trip fags unless they're derailing (which happens a lot) but Lawnchair is annoying

Really?

>We will never have a Madoka thread that isn't plagued by these fucking autists.

Kill yourselves.

Yes. I asked you why you loved Kyoko but the fucking nigger edited (You)s to make it look like he asked.

Death to Lawnchair. Get rid of him and thread quality will increase by 60 percent off him alone.

We should start an anti-circlejerking alliance. If Madoka discussion threads had forced user they'd be 100% better.

>ywn post in a thread of the same quality as the early Madoka threads
I suppose this is what I get for taking until 2015 to finally watch it. At least archives exist

It is sad because Apple was doing fantastic today. Fuck lawnchair.

The airing threads were some of the most fun I've ever had on Sup Forums. Posting quality fell off as people realized there wasn't much to discuss about the series. Rebellion spiced things up but it also added a bunch of fanservice shit that only served to throw fuel on the fire that is waifu/yuri/shipping circlejerkers.

Yes

>Was Homura in the right with what she did?

It depends. She shouldn't do this but she has the right.
The one wrong here is Madoka.

Is Homura the most powerful lesbian in anime?

Depends; are we measuring how lesbian she is, or how powerful she is?

Yes, in both ways. Her lesbianism is so strong that she was able to channel it into rewriting reality. Akuma Homura is like a lesbian Antispiral. Which means she could be defeated, but it would have to be by someone whose heterosexuality is greater than her homosexuality.

Is it even possible to be so straight that Homura can be beaten?

I think you're conflating obsession for an individual (Homura's primary mechanism for survival, her infatuation for Madoka) for cross gender love. I argue that Homura does not prefer girls over boys, so I would not classify her as a lesbian. Homura is fervently obsessed with Madoka, who happens to be the same gender as herself, but I pull that back to the life saving event that Madoka pulled. Hitomi openly showed jealously towards Sayaka and Madoka's skinship, although I assume neither Madoka or Sayaka see themselves as lesbians. From Hitomi's perspective she was still chasing Kyouske, so I think she's somewhere on the spectrum. Kyouko is a fairly strong candidate after her mission to save Sayaka, and her disdain for Sayaka's male love interest, but again not conclusively female only, just Sayaka focussed.

Madoka, in her post human form, by being a god of time and space, has the most contact exclusively with girls to end the suffering caused by the incubators work. As such, I argue Madokami is the most lesbian of them all.

And Mami is just a pedo.

There's only one way to find out.

And that's by fostering a pure and platonic, heterosexual love for Homura until it overpowers her obsession with Madoka and she can no longer ignore it. It might seem impossible, but it could technically be achieved.

>distract anti-god by making them fall in love with you
This sounds like the worst plan ever.

I think Homura don't know what´s "Love" or her "Love" idea is deformed because she never talked with a man. Her idea of "Love" is obsessed with that pink-haired slut that only meet few timelines ago.

Homura "Love" is just a sensualized obsession with Madoka

>a few timelines
>a life time

every day
for a life time

Why homura just don't rebirth how man or make a male version of herself using her holy womb?

This should be a doujin

Did you ever question her motives for rejecting Madoka's embrace?
It would appear she gave Madoka a second chance- the opportunity for a normal life.

But it just might work.

She's been through over 100 2 month timeloops. Which is like 13-15 years.

That is too much suffering.

Where was it said how many loops she went through?

I believe it was an interview with Urobuchi. He just said "upwards of 100"

Ai yo.

Not quite. She doesn't believe what she did was right; she outright calls herself an evil demon because of it; she did what she believed what was necessary. In her mind, she was required to sin, so she took that action.

Homura needs a vacation.

What kind of vacation?

I just like the art in the barriers + music

The Faustian references were a good analogy to the role of Kyubey in enticing Madoka into signing a contract. The whole "when will she become a magical girl" tension lasted almost all series, and Kyubey was gradually revealed to be less then generous with his offer.

I keep telling people that Inu Curry carried the show with their visual design. BGs + music gave a really mystical atmosphere and then juxtaposing it Ume Aoki character design and Shinbo's SHAFTian direction made it a blast to watch. In terms of writing, I feel it was actually really weak and Urobuchi had too much downtime and not enough time spend developing the characters. Well, besides Homura, and her characterizaton was mostly rushed in the last 3 episodes anyways. Not being familiar with Faust also made a lot of lost potential.