Ask me anything you want about immigrating to Argentina

Ask me anything you want about immigrating to Argentina.

I'll give you real advice about how to move here or getting citizenship.

I don't care what country or ethnicity you belong to, nor am I encouraging you to move here. I'm just answering questions, just ask whatever you want

You've made this thread like 5 times in 2 days.

what goes down in argentina thats worth spamming this thread every single fucking day

What is your end game?

I don't make it everyday

None

i know you only make it every 2 days on your routine trips back to earth

Send Hitler our regards

Is the southern region populated any and is it safe? I already speak Spanish so that's no issue. Also, what sort of jobs can an American immigrant in Argentina? Preferably southern Argentina. I'm white btw, if that matters.

> Is the southern region populated
Scarsely but yes. It has barely 5% of the population despite being 50% of the territory

>and is it safe?
In regards to the people yes, minus the mapuches but they are confined to only one place and it's more of a political problem. The enviroment depends on you as it is snowy and there are mountains

>Also, what sort of jobs can an American immigrant in Argentina? Preferably southern Argentina.
Already by the language you can teach english or work at the tourist industry which is one of the biggest in the South

If you are specialized in some field it's probably easier as there's not so much saturation in the south

I knew a vietnam veteran living in Bariloche teaching martial arts to kids in a gym

>I'm white btw, if that matters.
It's ok

Why wouldnt I just move to Peru? The exchange rate is 30 cents on the dollar and I can buy a kilo of uncut Peruvian coke for 600 dollars us. You think about that

I wanted to live on a farm there... but I think Chile is a better bet. The climate is more familiar and it's a prettier country. Sorry.

>inviting foreigners to this eternal shithole

For what purpose? The will get the fuck out here in a week or less

Do you know any Nazis living there?

>it's ok

Well memed friend

I appreciate the thread, and the concise replies, OP. Wishing happiness to you and yours.

Gun laws. What can I expect?

I don't know

None in particular

Not personally but yes

Guns are like in Europe, specially in Buenos Aires and big cities. Having a weapon as a civilian requires a lot of paperwork and grants you no defense, in legal terms.

There's a black market for guns though

It's not uncommon, however, in rural areas for people to carry rifles or guns both for hunting and protection as there is not much enforcement there.

I appreciate the information. I am interested in southern Argentina specifically for the climate. I actually love cold, almost desolate tundras. It just feels right for me.

Also, I second this.

Burger I've been thinking about Patagonia as well. Create a new white ethnostate in Patagonia, when?

strange setting, what is this woman in the interior of?

How are the women ? Does your country have a nigger/mudslime problem ?

looks like a firing range

Is the steak really as good and as cheap as I'm told it is?

Also, what's the climate like for programmers or academics?

R the women ez?

Do you have a lot of Palestinians/Lebanese like in Chile? How much for an acre of pristine land with access to freshwater? How long does in take/what are the requirements for an alien to obtain citizenship?

1) What job can/should I get if I move
2)how easy is it to get citizenship
3)which is the best province/city to move to

There is not a significant number of Palestinians or Lebanese outside of Santiago.

The only things I'm seeing that aren't Chilean are Haitians. Getting fucking sick of them, too.

What sorts of foreigners do you already have living there? What ethnicities aside from Argentinian do you run into? Are there niggers?

In terms of ancestry they have a lot of people who have Christian Arab roots from Lebanon and Syria
But they have largely assimilated and intermarried into argiemutt society

Really, all we need to do is go. There are already Welsh, German, Italian, Dutch etc. enclaves in the country, if an influx of European peoples immigrate to the region it would encourage others to do the same. It is abundant with resources, rivers, and game. And it's cold. Perfect for what you have in mind.

I hear Uruguay is just as good plus it has legal weed

What's the purpose you nigger? Want to keep your welfare like the nig nog you are?
Just questions? Yeah right

Why is being cold good

Good for me, mate. And I reckon there are mainland-Europeans who might feel the same. Also, usually repels the degenerate types.

> Also, I second this.
Here > How are the women ?
Urban women are complicated, like everywhere

>Does your country have a nigger/mudslime problem ?
The only africans are senegalese immigrants who sell jewelry in Bs As and some colombians who can be black. There is a small group of haitians in some province that I don't remember (like 20 of them). Genuine afroargentines from the colonial period are less than 0.1% of the population and are heavily mixed. Other than that there are virtually no black people anywhere.

Muslims are a small minority and most are assimilated because they are here since the XX century. I've seen some more even with veils in the ghetto areas of Bs As in the Plaza Miserere but they are very uncommon as well, even more outside Buenos Aires city

Local ghetto thugs are the "villeros" who are easily recognosible as they are virtually all mestizo/indios who wear caps and football skirts. They are a problem in the slum areas and the suburbia of Bs As. In addition criminal peruvians and paraguayans who are virtually the same as them

Things don’t decay as quickly. Smells aren’t as smelly. People tend to cover up more, and present themselves more respectfully. You don’t look like you showered in your clothes. And most importantly, no swamp crotch.

White southern brazilian here, Argentina is a 2 day car drive at most.

I would have absolutely no problem going further south, and living in a small town beneath Buenos Aires. How do you reckon your economy is compared to Brazil, is it easier to find a regular job? How hard would it be for a fellow south american to get citizenship?

Are they contributing members to society in Chile? Or totally degenerate like the Lebos in Australia?

Yes it's good. The price sometimes may be expensive, locally speaking.

> Also, what's the climate like for programmers
Very good because there's a shortage. I knew a chinese man who got a job without even a degree and now is a public employee who works in the area

>or academics?
Depends the area.

> Do you have a lot of Palestinians/Lebanese like in Chile
Lebanese christians only. A lot are mixed with european christians. Palestinians are in Chile only

>How much for an acre of pristine land with access to freshwater?
I'm not well versed in that area. In a previous thread we found 100mt land in a very nice place in the outskirts Bs As for I think 40.000 USD but also other that was smaller and more expensive

Land in the south is very expensive because it has minerals and oil.

But it depends a lot on the place

>How long does in take/what are the requirements for an alien to obtain citizenship?
2 years of permanent residence documented by the immigration office justifying the motive of residence (job, settling, etc). Or by marriage. People who go to Tierra del Fuego can obtain it easier due to a law to encourage population

I personally know a lot of taiwanese people residing here and virtually they all have citizenship.

Depends a lot on the place and social strata

> 1) What job can/should I get if I move
If you are in the tech/IT/web design area you'll have it easy. Any engineering as well (not so much civil as it's saturated. A lot for mechanical as it's the most lacking). Other than that there are a lot of american companies in Bs As. Being fluent in perfect english is already a plus

Outside the big cities it depends. In the south there are oil related stuff, in the interior agriculture and crop engineering.

> 2)how easy is it to get citizenship
See Add to that that article 25 of the constitution favours western immigrants over the rest

> 3)which is the best province/city to move to
It depends what you look for, nature, urbanization. Some northern provinces have been historically neglected by the government and have more poverty.

> What sorts of foreigners do you already have living there?
Virtually all

>What ethnicities aside from Argentinian do you run into?
Everyday? Where I live there are barely foreigners. I'd say chinese ans venezuelans

>Are there niggers?
None.

No.

Yes.

I don't know how things are in Brazil to compare. Getting a non slave job without any qualifications is a bit complicated but outside Bs As there's always more demand due to shortage. You have the portuguese language in your favor anyways

I don't think you even need visa or anything being brazilian. Mercosur citizens can circulate freely AFAIK

In any case see 2) in the second reply of this post. I've seen more brazilians since Macri took office

eastern europe with botanical/forest agriculture background
if I move to Argie, will there be way to get enough money to not starve?

the only question I have is, where da white women??

Argentina seems like a good bunker country to hide in if shit goes down.

>Argentina seems like a good bunker country to hide in if shit goes down.

If you think that, head south or anywhere somewhat away from big cities. Buenos Aires is like hell, even in the capital federal. Lots of poverty and crime. Plus the economic/social meltdown could explode in any moment because of the new reforms.

The last government was full of corruption, and the new one is full of kikes. Anyway you are American so you'll probably be praised in the wealthy areas of this country.

If you get a qualified job, yes. Most venezuelans who came lately are and most live ok. But a lot come with their families/partners which may ease things, at least in Bs As

Rent is cheaper outside Bs As though

Anywhere but mostly in the central ans south regions.

I'm a forklift operator btw

I honestly don't know about this particular job nor it's remuneration but since it's an specific thing that needs skills it's far more likely to find a job than the colombian waiters

I'm guessing in industry, material transport, etc you'll be able to land a job without difficulty

So is living in Patagonia still mostly for crazy frontiersmen? You said that the southern parts were very scarcely populated. Are you talking like empty land? Another Argie said that buenos aires is hell, so are there other cities to move to or should you only move to the countryside?

What's internet access like?

> So is living in Patagonia still mostly for crazy frontiersmen?
Pretty much

>You said that the southern parts were very scarcely populated. Are you talking like empty land?
Yes. Just look into a map. You'll kilometers and kilometers of roads with absolutely nothing and a small town lost somewhere in the middle. Even outside Patagonia a very big chunk of the country is like that

>Another Argie said that buenos aires is hell, so are there other cities to move to or should you only move to the countryside?
I personally prefer small towns due to the peaceful atmosphere. In regarda to cities I like Mar del Plata because it has beaches but it can be very chaotic as well. It's full of tourists in the summer. I'd rather go to a calm coastal town. Bs As has the same illness of all modern cities. Where I live is very comfy but the city as a whole is very, very chaotic and can be depressing

> What's internet access like?
In my opinion is ok. There are different providers, some might varoatr by zone.

What I genuinely like of internet here is that there's virtually no censorship of any kind. You can access basically any site and all "delicate" youtube videos that are blocked in Europe are available here. In this sense it's very, very free.

*regards
*variate

Are the Falklands are British ?

>You can access basically any site

What do you mean?

not going to lie, only read the opener and saw the picture linked with it. what does argentina have that other places dont?

In regarda to cities I like Mar del Plata because it has beaches but it can be very chaotic as well. It's full of tourists in the summer.

I lived in mar del plata for some months during the winter season. Absolutely comfy for being a large city i have to say. We rented an apartment 2 blocks away from the beaches. Hell I even started to skateboarding during my time there.

the winter is really cold over there, like really fucking cold.