This thread is for the discussion of John Jame's 2018 congressional campaign for Michigan senator...

This thread is for the discussion of John Jame's 2018 congressional campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
youtube.com/watch?v=EaGH3XP6wAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4IpVxeZE508
youtube.com/watch?v=25KGIkK3-2c
youtube.com/watch?v=XWSjrTsuhWs
youtube.com/watch?v=cQvRFhrsL6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

youtube.com/watch?v=EaGH3XP6wAs

Day 67/100 - Marine Corp veteran Johnny Bobbitt Jr.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IpVxeZE508

Day 68/100 - Cyber Monday...

youtube.com/watch?v=25KGIkK3-2c

Day 69/100 - North Korea Just Launched Another Missile

Why do you post this when most Michiganders are sleeping?

Sounds like a good man

youtube.com/watch?v=XWSjrTsuhWs

Fox News: Iraq War veteran explains why he's running for Senate

>inb4 le 56%

This man is a successful black man, an successful black men rarely date their own women

Just got out of work

youtube.com/watch?v=cQvRFhrsL6g

Fox News: Iraq War veteran sets his sights on a Michigan Senate seat

Agreed. I've donated to his campaign and plan on phonebanking for him in the future. I hope he wins. He'd be perfect for Michigan.

What are his economic policies?

Annnnnnnd it's a white girl.

How'd I know? Black men don't want chimp niggresses anymore.

Detailed information on his political stances is scant at the moment but what I've seen in his daily vlogs is that he is:
>CEO of a company
>Has a MBA and bachelors in science
>Pro-Trump and supports all his economic decusions

He's not going to win Michigan without at least somewhat taking economic nationalist positions.

I agree. I plan on posting this thread daily with updated information as it comes in.

Defo seems like /ourguy/. I'd vote for him if I lived in MI.

>west point grad
>tabbed, apache pilot
>devout conservative
>actual father
>business owner
>successful business owner
>pro-trump
>supports trump's security policies
>supports trump's economic policies
>supports trump's christian policies

With Kid Rock out, this dude would be a shoe in.

Please do not bring up Kid Rock. His entire "Senate Run" was just to boost album sales. Hopefully he will redeem himself by campaigning with John James.

D R O P P E D

Fuck off you reddit nigger lovers

Butthurt much? lol

Whats with the politician shill posts? This shit smells so fake it hurts. Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Bump

Taking a photo on the base of the air strip will royally fuck you... assuming this is taken in Iraq.

Something earlier in the day would be ideal.

In a sane country, that whole family would be put to death.

Fuck that
He sounds nice but my vote is anyone deal.
kid rock 2018!

Rude tbqh

Bump

Obligatory sleepypost

fuck off nigger and take your coalburner with you