Was this really so shocking? I feel like most 14 year old boys in his position would've done the exact same thing...

Was this really so shocking? I feel like most 14 year old boys in his position would've done the exact same thing. I sure as hell would've, it's completely normal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-1XyHbp4NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

r9k please go.

dude she's in a fucking coma

>not going the whole 9 yards and slipping in the ol' slick willy in vagoo
go hard or go home

So? Not like she'd ever know. You telling me you're in a room with a 10/10 in a coma and see her boob slip out and you're not going to do anything? Seriously?

>10/10
Well, that's debatable.

He should have just had oral sex with her comatose body. That way he could relieve himself and in some cases it can also wake a patient out of their coma.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-1XyHbp4NE

Did you not see the love letters boys in the school were giving her? She became the most popular girl school in a day because she's a fucking hot red head.

>you will never wake up from a coma with a guy's dick down your throat
i really don't want to keep on living like this

>Redhead
>Perfect, slim, athletic body
She's a 9/10 at the very worst.

You're so fucked up, OP

>You telling me you're in a room with a 10/10 in a coma and see her boob slip out and you're not going to do anything?

No, I wouldn't do anything and neither would any other decent human being.

Maybe I'm just fundamentally broken then because as long as you lock the door and make sure no-one catches you I don't see anything wrong with having a quick wank if an opportunity like that presents itself

>Gal Gadot walking on a beach in fast and the furious.gif.webm
Informed hotness means nothing user.
The character actually has to be attractive to the audience.

You don't think Asuka is attractive?

>it's completely normal
>sexual assault
>normal

inb4 fuck off (((tumblr))) but lets realistic here what shinji did was bretty immoral

When, I was like, I want to say 12 or 13, I was staying over at a friends house. He asked me to go tell his mom something, so I walked into his parent's room and I saw his 7 year old sister just laying on bad totally naked and asleep.

I didn't start jerking it. Just saying.

I used to fap secretly under the table behind the girls in school if I could see their panties. Nothing immoral about it

>faping to someone is sexual assault
Kay faggot, I'm going to start sexually assaulting you now, try not to be too traumatized.

ya its not the same as doing into someone sleeping/even fucking worse in a coma

So what? It means she wont feel your dick rubbing her face, or inside of her mouth.

Touching her is crossing the line. Having a quick wank because her boob popped out is something pretty much anyone would do though

>sexual assault
This is woman speak, a total non issue, oh boohoo someone you dont want to bone touched you sweety you should clearly throw them in prison. Lol women act like they have any moral decency at all kek.

This shit has no right giving me a boner

Dude I used to rub my dick on female cousin's faces everytime they went to sleep.

She's a bitch???

Okay, I'll wait till you are asleep to begin my assault.

lol kek ill be sure to have some dude masturbate over your body the lol next kek time you're kek in the lol hospital

I would probably say dude wtf then forget about it because Im not a stupid woman.

>thinking I'm attractive enough to jerk off too
Jokes on you, you have disgusting shit taste and/or fetishes.

>Implying I'd care
You guys realize there's a 50% chance someone has been having a wank in the same general area every day you spend out in public right? I give myself a quckie every time I'm riding the bus home when I'm at the back. No-one has ever noticed

That's the point. Yeah, it's weird as fuck, but he's a hormonal, sheltered child who has to live with being pent up constantly and this is the first safe access he's had to boobage in his life.

And yet he's hard on himself.

Not really, no.

>Cumming in your pants
>Smelling like semen
user, that's gross.

what in the fuck

>Oral
>Passing up a chance at free totally clean anal
user, what are you thinking?

is this gonna be a meme thread with all these degeneracy?

add me in the screen cap.

The shitting reflex is very powerful it can easily wake someone up, I see you have never molested someone while they are asleep user.

not everyone is a faggot like you user, and while it may not be sexual assault, there sure as fuck aint no downside to a law against masturbating in a hospital to a comatose patient

Tsk tsk, looks like someone needs a lecture in the differences between molesting someone in their sleep and molesting someone in a coma. The two things are entirely different, I didn't go to medical school for 8 years for nothing you know. I know the ins and outs of coma patient molestation like the back of my scalpel.

>All these moralfags who have never fapped in public
neo Sup Forums is such shit.

Is that a new method for coma patients?

Because oral can/will wake her up from her coma. Everybody wins.

>Laws
>Impinging on my personal freedom
>No downside
Fucking authoratarian shitsucker, stop fucking treading on my rights.

Tell me how much are comatose people molested medfag.

Why would you want to wake that bitch up though?

the word is statist senpai

The most public fap for me was fap in a AC 3 tier train and balcony fap.

This scene happened because even if Anno told fujoshits that shinji never was attracted to that angel they were creating disgusting doujins.

He didn't molest her. I don't condone sexually assaulting people in comas, masturbating in the same room as them doesn't hurt anyone though

Not really but I would at least grope her tits or spread her legs.

'rights' are a social construct and are enforced by governments
personal freedom goes both ways, there's your freedom to do shit, and other people's freedom to not have shit done to them

how dare you infringe on my freedom to murder, shame on you user

Easily, since the coma patient has no natural predators they have not evolved almost any defenses, though more recent generations of coma patients have begun to develop certain passive defenses to make sure only the strongest doctors can breed them. First to make sure you don't have one of these on your hands you must check both the vaginal and anal opening for teeth, or barbs. If they are found they can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers or calipers. After this has been done you must carefully check for any soft spots on the interior, these may be poison sacks that can debilitate any one who was unprepared for the task. After all this legwork is done you can safely enjoy your living onahole.

"But doctor", you ask, "what if my onahole wakes up?"

Simple my friend, we doctors have invented the medically induced coma for just such occasions, once you start some simple treatments your onahole will never have to wake up again.

yup, you are.

Your rights are a spook my property, only my rights matter.

shit, where's my stirner repellent

Back to tumblr feminazi.

>how dare you infringe on my freedom to murder
>what are natural rights

Like his wife?

yeah, what are natural rights

If natural rights are real, why is the US Constitution different from the universal declaration of the rights of man and citizen?

>Boy has an innocent fap
>Women rage and say it's wrong because nobody should be able to sexually relieve themselves without express consent
They sure do get touchy when somebody bypasses their vagina stick and carror

Would you be okay if some sweaty old man came into your room and fapped to you while you were sleeping or in a coma?

Why would I care. I fapped in the food court of my local mall a couple of days ago and noone noticed or cared

Shinji does not look like a sweaty old man to me.

He might as well be one.

>all these horny fourteen-year-olds thinking it's not strange at all to masturbate over a comatose person's boob

Let me give all of you friendly tip: if you're not masturbating in a private area, with nobody else around, then you're being pretty fucking weird.

I'm in a fucking coma, of course I don't care. What if there are a million ghosts in front of your very face jerking off right now and you can't see or experience them, does the thought still trigger you?

How so?

>Being such an uptight prude you only ever masturbate privately in your home
You sound like a very boring person. Get out of your shell and live a little

She found out you retard.

Exhibitionist.

So? If a woman came in and masturbated over my comatose body I'd be flattered. Shinji did nothing wrong, he didn't harm Asuka in any way. It was a cheeky wank, we all do it

>we all do it
If you talk about masturbating to comatose people, then no we don't

kek

>Masturbates to comatose people
>Is probably homosexual by the way he cavorts with that pretty boy kaworu
>Doesn't get into the fucking giant robot
I think we can all agree shinji is a terrible son.

I'm pretty sure we've all masturbated to Asuka at least once.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is an exhibitionist.

Well it's not a scenario that crops up every day, but if you ever got the opportunity and wouldn't do it you're a cuck and thats all there is to it

I'm 90% sure my ex gf masturbated to me when I fell asleep on skype.

>cuck
And there it is. Go back to or with the rest of your underaged friends in this thread.

Sorry user, the rules of the internet unequivocally state that if you are triggered by being called a cuck you must in truth be one.

To be truly attractive one also needs an attractive personality

Which Asuka does not have

This

If you're gonna yank it, you might as well crank it

I brought my coat over my knees once and fapped in the middle of class.

I didn't achieve release but it was pretty thrilling nonetheless

>personality is what rates attractiveness

I can get you into a coma and put my dick in your mouth if you want, but I don't think you'll wake up.

Jerking to a sleeping girl you are into might be a "normal" thing to do, the fucked up part is her being comatose. Like, you know she might die every minute and this might be the last time you see her. Would you really want you last memory of a person you've shared a lot with to be you jerking off to their semi-dead body? Chances are, you wouldn't.
And the absolute majority of people even here wouldn't jerk it in a situation like that. Imagining a situation and experiencing it are two very different things for our brains. You might think seeing a person you know comatose won't affect you that much, but in reality the empathy module in your brain will fire up and all you will be thinking will be "HOLY SHIT DUDE SHE'S DYING WHAT THE HELL PLEASE WAKE UP".

Looks /fa/ as fuck

>user finds nothing weird with males jerking off over him in his sleep

>everyone eager to masturbate in the middle of a hospital
>right after a bunch of sensors were ripped off asuka's chest

do you all just assume no one is going to walk in on you, or does the danger get you off?

because fuck that

This post is eva in a nutshell

Threads like these remind me why I hide my anime hobby from girls I'm attracted too.

You would probably cry and join a mra subreddit to whine about how men can get raped too.

I don't have that problem, the girls I'm attracted to are all from anime anyways.

>being attracted to 3DPD
disgusting m8

He's bi. I masturbate to both guys and girls and flirt with both.

I probably wouldn't masturbate right there like Shinji did, but it would be hard not to use the memory sometime down the line, especially after she woke up.

Excitement over you can get caught is amazing though. It's like jerking off with the door open and your hot female cousin in the next room. It gets you off because you can get caught. You've never lived I see user.