*breathes in*

*breathes in*
Wait till you see the
OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/fulltext
newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019
ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Soyboys

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/fulltext
Soybean isoflavone exposure does not have feminizing effects on men: a critical examination of the clinical evidence

oh shit...

So infowar products are for soyboys? lel

*breaths out*

Alex Jones is snake oil salesman (except he sells shitty supplements instead of snake oil.)

So IGUESS THIS PROVE INFOWARS IS CIA controlled opposition SHILL

Literal Jewish tricks.

Shill wave in progress mods are banning people in concert with the shilling. A mod or couple of mods are directly working with them. Watch out.

you have to be extremely intelligent to consume soy and not decrease your testosterone. it's a good thing I take my soy force every three hours.

>0.01 mcg of soy isolate per capsule as part of the manufacturing process
It's figuratively nothing.

>he posted it again

Nootropic capsules containing trace amount of soy is not comparable to basing your entire diet around soy products. You probably consume things on a daily basis which contain trace amounts of arsenic, lead, mercury, etc. and it doesn't have any effect whatsoever. But if you consume it in excess, it's going to have a negative effect. Heavy metals will probably kill you. Soy will turn you into soy-infused aromatic faggot.

I take Optimind for this exact reason.

> Black pepper fruit

Anytime that's in a supplement I get massive diarrhea after continued use. Shit is horrible and totally a token supp. It is essentially added to make the supplement work better. But really does nothing except make most people sick with longterm use.

>SIDF out in full force

He sells some of the best on the market at some of the best prices. You obviously have no knowledge of nutrition, nootropics or life extension.

How about lead?
newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019

ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/

Personally, I’d be more fearful of lead poisoning than a bit of soy.

Archive or screenshot please

>newsweek com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019
unvis.it/newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019

It's probably more than that. The phosphatidylserine most likely comes from soy lecithin, but it's still very little soy.

So you love eating lead?

Say what you want about amounts, but even as a fan of Alex Jones, its about the principle. Theyve got him here.

I've never had issues with it myself. It increases bioavailability of a lot of stuff, so you get the most out of what you're taking.

I so missed you. As always, you have my thanks.