If you had a billion dollars what anime or manga would you fund to completion?

If you had a billion dollars what anime or manga would you fund to completion?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
bato.to/comic/_/comics/ten-the-nice-guy-on-the-path-of-tenhou-r5065
just-believe.in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breaking Bad anime adaptation. It would still retain the original voices though.

Big O or Hagure Yuusha

Haruhi Suzumiya no Pachinko

Full TV Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko adaptation.

I'll pay Miura to end Berserk abruptly with a shitty ending.

warhammer 40k/ fantasy anime. several seasons of it covering different important stories.

and then if budget allows a highschool ova starring the characters (similar to carnival phantasm)

Baccano
Blue Comet SPT Layzner(ended alright but I think they could've gotten more out of it and it could've become a Gundam, Macross or Votoms franchise)
Strike Witches(I'd just fund enough so that every witch unit gets their own anime or movie series)

This too and a Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer adaptation.

I would invest it in a trust and use the interest to make 10 thousand years of Kill Me Baby.

What they would even do on Big O Season 3?

Everyone knows I am going to say watamote.

Create an anime company in states
Create a program for H1B1 visas to get japanese animators to work here and teach new generation of Americans how to draw animation
License Isekais and make billions from return
Put the shitty american cartoons out of business

I'll donate to the hentai company to make futanari series.

Psyren

Tsugumomo. Obviously I know it's already getting an adaptation but I mean a proper one. There's no way they're going to include all the loli fanservice.

Redo Bleach without all the filler and have a proper ending arc instead of the incredibly rushed one we got in the manga.

Pick a generic isekai LN out of a hat and adapt it with movie tier animation and visual direction just to see how people would react

Standalone Dragon Ball Series that is just 300 Episodes of Broly beating the shit out of everyone

Also the Yamcha Isekai

Can I fund something I wrote myself?

Well, I actually haven't even written it yet, it's just a big clump of ideas and cool scenes in my head.

I would do an adaptation of that one batgirl comic by z-ton, dont think that needs a billion dollars.

Full adaptation of Moribito, one season per book.

Every gujira doujin. $10 million budget per episode.

100% hand drawn Berserk adaptation.

The only correct answer.

Dolly kill kill.

The first thing that came to mind.

Hataraku Maou Sama- Season 2 and onward

Veritas Anime

with loli poon intact

A full remake of Dougram and VOTOMS. With the old voice actors and increased violence.

Spice and Wolf
Kare Kano
Gunslinger girl
boku no pico (no kidding)

>Big O

My nigger

I'd fund another season of Nichijou, mantaining the same standards of quality of the first

but I'd need an additional billion dollars

An anime about Tau and how everything changed after the fire caste attacked

Probably undo Konaka's retarded wacky season 2 and keep it as a simple MotW show as it was supposed to be.

someone trying to figure out how to break out of the cycle.

big O
a better batman anime than the actual batman anime.

/thread

I'd fund all of Mizukami Satoshi's shit.

Nah, the acting was one of the best parts of breaking bad imo. Maybe an anime spin off?

>people are still trying to adapt Berserk
>wasting a billion dollars on that anime flop

We'll get it right this time!

I will spend $500 to fun Kill me Baby S3.

Keit-ai.

The real thing. I want the real thing.

This.

fucking 20th Century Boys, fuck. The manga sold far better than Monster why doesn't it have one

Buy off the creative minds of Studio Ghibli; get KyoAni artists on board; spend hundreds of millions marketing new movies like Kimi no na wa and putting them in every theater around the world; rake in so much box office money that it pushes off Miyazashits works off of Japan's top anime grossing films. See Miyazashits status usurped so that senile cancerous fart is lost in the history book.

>all that fucking money

I don't want no trouble.

A complete anime adaption of Tensei Shitare Slime Datta Ken.

NNB S3.
Force Sunrise to scrap CG S3.
Fund Kokkuri san S2.

It's already a thing, no need to adapt it.

>billion dollars
12 OVAs with each frame in elaborate LN illustration style. Production will be spread over a decade.

Teasers will be released every few years, but the whole show will only be released when it is done.

All the unmade Malaz projects. Maybe some Pathfinder played straight in a similar style as Goblin Slayer.

Breaking Bad with stands

>people are still not satisfied with a billion-yen movie

A real Keit-ai will never compare to Kimi no na wa.

Might as well just adapt Ghost Slide.

citizen_kane_bravo.gif

I had to babysit my nephew the other day, ok, lets watch what he likes. As a seasoned Sup Forumsnon I found myself at a loss of words to most of cartoon network stuff, I could not erase that "what the fug I am watching" feeling for hours

>See Miyazashits status usurped so that senile cancerous fart is lost in the history book.
edges, edges everywhere

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

anime: Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha (remake since the anime ended before the manga did, the manga had 10 volumes, the anime ended at the 4th); Keijo!!!!!!!! (remake with less QUALITY moments, more episodes, adapting since the manga's beginning meaning more room for characterization, matches with faster pacing which doesn't mean shorter matches, less free time to think and analyze situations without the opponent attacking a character, less stopping for commentary, more hype visual effects and music, less static scenes outside special move names, more sakuga, more overall dynamic feel); Ten ( bato.to/comic/_/comics/ten-the-nice-guy-on-the-path-of-tenhou-r5065 )
manga: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Fuck off back to MAL, newfriend.

buy all the companies and monopolize the anime industry.
create/adopt only yaoishit and occasional yuri and watch as my stocks skyrocket

An Atelier Arland trilogy SoL adaptation.

>skyrocket
That's not how you write plummet

I'd just pay these guys from youtube that made Taste Closed to produce like 160 episodes of this good shit

Eiken

buy kyoani
fund hyouka s2
shut down kyoani

and nothing of value was lost

Nichijou.
Nichijou for 6 seasons.
That or pay to have dragon pink finished.
Or have Sogna restored and more quality nekomimi hentai.

Adapting the remainder of Coppelion and hire all the best animators available for the task. I would want it to put OPM at its best to shame. Not even joking.

>not knowing the power of fujobucks

sure you got high paying idol and boatshit, but in the long run fujos will gradually become the main player on the market

That'll kinda hard considering someone died over this.

I'd make an over the top adaptation of FFVIII with all the musics done by "The Black Mages".

I'm reading it right now and fail to how it's supposed to be better than Monster. I mean Urasawa's storytelling is as tight as Yawara's pussy but the story itself is pretty meh.

Continue every FUCKING anime madhouse has dropped without out a clear ending.

Do you know how many animes i'm just waiting for MH to resume?

100 episodes OVA adaptation of Gundam Origin LOGH-style.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! adaptation by KyoAni with character designs intact. Aya Hirano voices one of the characters.

Medaka Box adaptation.

To Love Ru hentai doujins by the author himself.

Battle Angel Alita anime adaptation and live action by Cameron.

Shirobako SS

Yamakan assassination.

Saki!
Fund multiple prequel and sequel manga series to wrap up all of the loose plot ends. Shinohayu anime and Zenkoku anime. Saki finals movie.
Ritz is director but is not allowed to draw anything except promo art.

Break Blade TV series covering the whole manga. With/without original ending, it doesn't matter.

Ugh, generic trash.

Yamakan is dead and will never rise up again. Give the man some rest,

Gantz the whole manga

I want a creative adaptation of Mayjasmine as a co-production between Japan and Taiwan and directed by Urobuchi.

Extend a credit line to Gainax for the completion of Aoki Uru, pay a fat settlement to Anno and then adapt Otoyomegatari in its full glory.

Then I'll buy over Kyoani to adapt Pokemon Special.

>Give the man some rest,
in peace

Legends of the Galactic Heroes or 20th Century Boys Anime adaptions.

Just Believe!

TACTICOOL ANIMU GIRLS

Haruhi S3.

It would be Endless Eight remake with ALL 15,532 loops animated.

just-believe.in/

Muh nigga; part 2 never

A gyakuten saiban anime where Phoenix ends up with Maya in the most romantically way ever.

I would just pick Mushoku Tensei.

DOOM ADAPTATION
12 EPISODES OF PURE VIOLENCE AND SLAUGHTER WITH A KICKASS OST

Berserk, with no 3D shit, no censorship, no skipping parts of the story.

Just a faithful adaptation.

Probably what they were planning to do with a third and final season in the first place.

Index or Tokyo Ravens.

Ive got about 20 or 30 different mangos that stopped getting translated at some point or another, I'd just make decent adaptations of those if not get them published in english fully.

Cencoroll and Despera

>Yeah...Sorry t.Griffith

Finish up Index then make Zashiki Warashi.

Cute cake girls doing cute cake girls things.